• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman (Crybaby Version) has arrived!!

[[File: Akira_Fudo_Crybaby.jpeg]]<blockquote>It's easier to give people the cold shoulder. It's harder to try and understand them.</blockquote>

[[File: Semi_Devilman_Crybaby.jpeg]]<blockquote>I am Devilman..... I won't tolerate those who take people's lives</blockquote>

[[File: Devilman_Crybaby.jpeg]]<blockquote>I am not demon....... I am...... DEVILMAN!!!!!</blockquote>

==Summary==

Forced to live separated from his parents, the young Akira Fudo was adopted by the Makimura family in Japan. Known for his tendency to cry about nearly anything remotely negative, Akira suffered a notable amount of bullying and discrimination when growing up, with his only support coming from his foster sister, Miki Makimura. One fateful day, Fudo reunited himself with Ryo Asuka, a childhood friend that had become quite a prodigy in several scientific fields. Knowing that Akira was the only person he could trust, Ryo revealed to him that demons were very much real, and they were about to return to life in order to take back the planet that they used to rule. Despite being a complete pushover, Ryo thought that Akira was the only person who could help defeat the demons once again due to his pure heart. After showing Akira the origins and the nature of demons, Ryo convinced him to merge with a demons.

After a bloody massacre, the legendary demon Amon fused himself with Akira, giving him the physique and powers of a demon, while keeping his heart and mind, creating the perfect hybrid of monster and man... A Devilman. Akira Fudo is able to defeat universal enemies like Satan and her/his demons and he is able to defeat her and his demons.

==Power and States==

[[Tiering System|Tier]]: '''9-C''' Physically |'''9-A''' | '''7-C''' (Partial Demon Form) |'''4-A''' (Amon Form) | '''3-A''' likely '''2-C''' (Gained the powers of the Void (Powers of God) to defeat the evilness)

'''Name''': Akira Fudo, Devilman

'''Origin''': [[Devilman (Verse)|Devilman Crybaby]]

'''Gender''': Male

'''Age''': Late Teens

'''Classification''': Devilman

==Powers and Abilities==

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (All his senses is far superior to human), High hand-to-hand combat skills, Weapon Mastery (Skilled combatant on knifes and swords), Vehicular Mastery (Extreme bike riding skills), Fear Inducement, Charismatic Persuasion, Aura, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation (Can see and hear people's thoughts), Precognition (Can anticipate danger in battle like the fight of Devilman and Satan), Energy Blasts (He can fire energy blasts from his eyes, hands, Some of them are even invisible, he can shot powerful energy beams that it's destructions as a nuclear explosions like in the fight of Devilman and Satan), Intangibility, Fusionism (He can fuse with other people), Flight, Electricity Manipulation (Devilman can shoot electricity from his hands and much more powerful from his whole body and he can paralyze his opponent by the electricity when he punch like the fight when he did to Calliour), Regeneration (Low-Mid; Able to regenerate his arm) Soul Manipulation (He has the ability to hit souls and enter into them), Power Bestowal (He has extreme strength and additional abilities), Resurrection (like any other demon he can restrict from death), Resistance to Possession, Absorption, Empathic Manipulation (Resisted the effects of merging with Amon), Fire Manipulation (Absolutely immune to attacks of this type), Biological Manipulation (Able to go back to normal after Amon bonded with his cells on an atomic level), Mind Control (Resisted Amon taking over his mind) | Same as before but appears to be far stronger, along with the ability to survive in the vacuum of space, and has Shape shifting (Can freely reshape the form of his body), Healing, Fire Manipulation (Has shown the ability to breathe and shoot fire from his hands), Light Manipulation (Is able to use rays of light from his hands and also from his whole body to burn things), Fire Explosions, Thunder Explosions, Super Explosions, Vibration Manipulation (Can create shockwaves), Sound Manipulation (Can create sonic waves), Invulnerability with Devil Shine (Immune to physical attacks, when using this ability), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9. Exists independently from normal life or death, as long as he retains his own will. As an idea, as long as idea that is "Amon", still exists, he cannot truly die. Has his true self existing in 3-D space), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Recovered after God erased the existence of all life on earth, recreating the world of genesis in the process), Durability Negation with many of his abilities, Resurrection Negation (Can obliterate life in such a way that it cannot be restored like the demons that he killed doesn't return), Enhanced BFR (Can lock his enemies in Hell), Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate the energy of an opponent, such as spiritual, magical, heavenly, hellish, etcetera), Absorption (Able to absorb energy in battle to increase his own power), Power Absorption (Able to absorb the abilities and powers of the enemy, threatening even the beings of divine origin), Adaptation (Can adapt to enemy attacks during a battle), Statistics Amplification (Able to raise his statistics during fights by absorbing energy from opponents), Limited Power Nullification (Able to temporarily nullify an enemy's powers by absorbing their energy), Limited Hellfire Manipulation (Freely uses it only in Hell), Possession (Demons have the ability to possess humans), Limited Invisibility (Only when he is just a will), Self-Resurrection (Capable of resurrecting by possession, seems to have extra life for both Akira and Amon), Absorption (Absorbed Ghelmer after he entered Miki's body), Dream Manipulation (Able to create dreams for other people), Heat Manipulation (Able to increase his temperatures or his surroundings), Limited Empathic Manipulation (Can drive any living creature emotional by making them crying), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Able to break the barrier and somehow affect 3-D space), High Resistance to Pain (Can survive lethal injuries and fight even with fatal wounds, without needing to heal from it), Heat (Devilman has withstood the scorching temperatures of lava unscathed), Hellfire Manipulation (While in Hell Akira had no problems withstanding attacks of this type), Radiation Manipulation (He withstood nuclear explosions without any repercussions whatsoever), Power Absorption (Demons' powers cannot be absorbed by the ones who are weaker than them), Physics Manipulation (He isn't bound by common sense of 3-D space), Transmutation (Upscaling from weaker demons, who can stop themselves from "merging"), Unconventional Soul Manipulation (His soul is so hellish that it can possibly kill those who interfere with it. It is also as big as a moon, growing larger day by day), His Powers is enough to defeat gods.

[[Attack Potency]]: '''Wall level'''| '''Town level''' (The First appearance for Akira when he is possessed by Amon, he split the demon in to half easily) | '''Mountain level'''(Killed jinmen with one punch in his chest easily) | '''Multi-Solar System level''' (he was killing Demons easily without showing any of his abilities, He split Zennon in to two without being tired) | '''High Universe level''' (He punched Koda With one punch split Koda in two half) (When Devilman punches Satan, his punch destroy the spheres of the earth and make a massive hole in the ocean and make an enormous Atmospheric layer in the universe and his punch shaked the whole universe, his punch crossed thousands of kilometres and all of this with one punch from him) (When Devilman Punches Satan for the second time he punches him/her and destroyed Anterticia and Satan was about to sent to the core and also with one punch from him).

[[Speed]]: '''Super human''' (Able to run 100 Metre in 10 Seconds) | '''Subsonic+''' (When Miki was possessed by Ghelmer she looked at Akira Fudo at his patrial Devilman Form then after she turned around he was at her back in a second) | '''Massively FTL+''' (While the clash of Devilman and Satan he traveled the earth's orbit in second and he dodged the beam of Satan that cross the moon in a blink of an eye).

[[Lifting Strength]]: '''Universal''' (He was able to Shake the whole universe and he destroy the earth's spheres and he make a hole in the Pacific Ocean).

[[Striking Strength]]: '''Wall class''' (he get rid of all of the gangs in one punch very quickly) | '''Small Building class''' | '''Mountain class''' | (he killed jinmen by one punch at his chest easily) | '''Multi solar system class''' | '''High Universal''' (He was able to Shake the whole universe and he destroy the earth's spheres and he make a hole in the Pacific Ocean, and the second punch destroy Anterticia and shake the whole universe).

[[Durability]]: '''Town level''' | '''Mountain level''' | '''Multi solar system class''' (in the battle of Sirene and Devilman, he was able to continue the battle while he was hurt dangerous injures) | '''High MultiVerse level+''' (in The Battle of Satan and Devilman, He was able to continue the battle while he lost his limbs).

[[Stamina]]: '''Extremly High''' (He is able to fight Continuosly to hours).

[[Range]]: Extremely High (He can travel earth's orbit in one second).

[[Standard Equipment]]: Not Notable.

[[Intelligence]]: High (His fight tactics is perfect, He dealed with Ryo to kill Aguwel to not transform his Devilman form in front of Miki. He killed Ghelmer by absorbing and raising the temperature of his body to defeat Ghelmer instead to not punch Miki).

'''Weakness''': He is crying too much even he is crying on the demons, Too much Pent-up anger or sorrow can cause him to go completely berserk, Rather impulsive and Rush.

==Notable Abilities & Powers==

'''Demonic Transformation''': Akira is capable of switching between his human form and his demon form at will.

'''Enhance Senses''': As a demon, Akira's senses become superhuman. This grants him extremely acute hearing, night vision, and even x-ray vision.

'''Hellfire generation''': Akira can breath fire and he can shoot hellfire beams from his hands.

'''Heat Manipulation''': Likely an extension of the above, Akira is able to greatly increase his body's temperature, which he used to attack Ghelmer while he was inside his body.

'''Energy Blasts''': Akira can shot energy blasts from his hand and he can shot powerful energy beams that it's destructions as a nuclear explosions like in the fight of Devilman and Satan after he punches Satan.

'''Lightning shock''': Akira can summon lightning as in the beginning of the fight of Devilman and Satan when Satan block herself to prevent Akira from punching him, Akira destroyed it by his lightning shock to destroy the barrier and he ultimately punches Satan.

'''Electricity Manipulation''': Akira can shot electricity from his hands like what he did to the Calliour.

'''Regeneration''': Akira can regenerate his woundes easily and so fast.

'''Immortality''': as a demon, Akira is immortal and he can't truly die. As long the idea of Amon in his mind, he can't truly die.

'''Merging''': He is able to merge with other creatures like humans, demons and others in order to be more stronger and gain it's Abilities

'''Body Extension''': Akira can extend his body parts.

'''Absorbing Powers''': Before the fight of Akira and Satan, Akira was an ordinary super demon, Akira can gain supernatural powers like he did before he was ready for the fight, he absorbed the power of the void (Power of gods, Power of infiniteness) to destroy the evilness.

Kiai: The ability to project an invisible burst of force with ki, which Devilman can perform it with his hands and even with a glare as he did in the fight of Devilman and Satan, he punched Satan, he destroyed all the rows of the demons.

'''Key ''': '''Human''' | '''Devilman'''

I will give you an example,if you know Hellboy movie when grabbed the exculbier there are demons that appeared from the underground they destroyed the entire town, so that means each demon that in Sabbath could destroy a town

I will give you an example,if you know Hellboy movie when grabbed the exculbier there are demons that appeared from the underground they destroyed the entire town, so that means each demon that in Sabbath could destroy a town
How are we supposed to believe you? We need scans.

You need to link scans for the feats in the descriptions.
Example, using Tarkus.
'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' '''Building level''' ([[User blog:Chariot190/JoJo_-Tarkus_slices_a_cliff(Update)|Could split a cliff-face]].
[feat link Bisected] [[Will Anthonio Zeppeli]] and is demonstrably stronger than [[Jonathan Joestar]] and [[Jack the Ripper (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)|Jack the Ripper]])

Attack Potency: Building level (Could split a cliff-face. Bisected Will Anthonio Zeppeli and is demonstrably stronger than Jonathan Joestar and Jack the Ripper)

Which will then look like that when converted and published.

Like that, so those who see the profile will be able to click "Could split a cliff-face", and they'd get taken to the feat in question.

Your best bet is to use a place like Imgur, take the scans, upload them, and then just copy the imgur link.

So for example, you'd do, '''Town level''' ([imgur-link-here The First appearance for Akira when he is possessed by Amon, he split the demon in to half easily])

I know, but if you match this by this
The demons that appeared in Hellboy are able to destroy town.

So it's like the demon that Akira tear it

I put it in a sandbox, fixed a few things, added tabbers for the pictures and fixed the quotes.
I aint hot linking the powers and the like, at least, not right now anyway, it's late, maybe if it isn't done tomorrow I can help a bit but there's a start.

1. We don't cross scale 2 pieces of media that are unrelated to each other.

2. The videos shows no demons even destroying towns

I'm super confused, idk anything about this verse, but are you using Hellboy to scale this devilman character?

Would you scale the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of OZ to 1-B because the Witches in Umineko scale that high?

That isn't quite how that works, demons vary drastically between media, sometimes they can be something like human or wall, up to even Tier 1, outerversal and the like. You gotta scale the demons to however strong they are in Devilman itself, though iirc they actually do have some pretty good feats, so who knows, you may have actually gotten close to what it'd be anyway.

For example, the attack and techniques, you had it as '''Move''':
It's supposed to be *'''Move:'''.

Also, for the powers and abilities, you should write it like, instead of Superhuman Physical Characteristics, you do [[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]], that way it links to the page on it when you click it. And if you need to link to a page, but want the wording/power to be a tad different, you'd do something like, [[Fire Manipulation|Hellfire Manipulation]] if you want Hellfire listed.

It can definitely be a pain in the ass but it gets less tedious the more you do it and get used to it, everyone's first profile is always a hassle to figure out but once you do, they become easy to make.

You have a lot of powers listed, but I can help link them to the pages come tomorrow if need be unless you wanna start doing it yourself.

A lot of other things.

The power and abilities section needs scans and links to justify them

A lot of other ratings like Multi-Solar System level or Massively FTL+ is still not explained why.

And the overall structure of it is messy

A lot of other things.

The power and abilities section needs scans and links to justify them

A lot of other ratings like Multi-Solar System level or Massively FTL+ is still not explained why.

And the overall structure of it is messy
I think you didn't watch the anime.

I have a long time ago. But still. In order for other people to accept this, you need proof for them to scale to Multi-Solar System level, and while I don't remember much of the anime, I'm pretty sure the best feats are only Multi-Continent level to Moon level

Why should we need to? You are making a profile viewable by literally everyone, you need scans or 4-A is gone as well.
I obviously agree, but he's new and this is basically his first order of business, we should help him first and foremost, everyone's been new at some point.
He seems willing to make it better.

Though in regards to the actual tier, I don't quite recall anything hitting universal, definitely some FTL shit though and a likely 5-B moon split.

I think God was Low 2-C because there was a plot point about him resetting the timeline? Tho I'm pretty sure no one scales to him.

Yeah that's gonna be some at least 5-B (Maybe 5-A even) shit. Definitely worth calcing, I'm a bit busy but if people are willing to wait an unreasonable amount of time, I could do it much like the other two I've done like the Luna Seclare. Otherwise, calc group dudes as per usual.

The moon beam is easily calcable, just angsize the distance of the moon, and get the timeframe for how long it took the beam to reach. An easy standard calc.
Spoilers, final.

Also that feat definitely supports the tier 5 moon split. Could likely calc that too, unsure the exact method we'd use tho 🤔

The moon beam is easily calcable, just angsize the distance of the moon, and get the timeframe for how long it took the beam to reach. An easy standard calc.
I think there already is a calc that yielded 5-B to 5-A, lemme find it

Back