• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry - Beastheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I did find Dante easily surviving being shot point blank in the head and face along with his entire body getting shot by a gang, though that wouldn't warrant an upgrade in regen.

A good supporting feat for his Mid regen, actually, with a scan, we should link in his profile

demonic air turns people into demon.

Hmm, Transmutation, maybe ?

https://prnt.sc/nufjc0 Here's the scan for the headshot and aftermath of Dante getting shot alot, can't get a proper scan of the gang shooting due to how the pages are split up but Dante's coat being filled with holes should be enough.

I don't know it's possible but it sounds like corruption to me though I'm not the best at determining powers/abilities

I wonder if it falls to something close to their resistance to the Beastheads assimilation process

Could be some kind of Transmutation

I don't think the demonic air is related to the Beastheads transmutation but technically the Beastheads causes type 3 corruption based off what we know and the corruption page so it could be both transmutation and corruption.

Dark649 usually has a good sense of judgement, so this can probably be applied.

Ok

So Resistance to Type 3 Corruption for Half Demons and Interdimensional Travel for Dante for escaping Arius BFR

In 1 the dimension likely collapsed, but yeah Trismagia might be enough, since the cutscene shows the place intact after his death

About Corruption, it doesn't scale to Credo and Agnus actually, they are full demons with a human form just like Sparda, and not hybrids that can be turned into full monsters without the resistance

Also, maybe Lady should scale ? Breathing in demonic air is not only for the Demon World as the scan implies that the humans who were transformed were in the human world, so places like Temen Ni Gru might have this influence, and Lady was fine

I don't know if the dimension in 1 collapsed as in it "went away" or was destroyed, more like it changed due to Mundus getting weaker, I think it still existed since Mundus had to open a portal from the dimension to get back to Mallet Island.

Lady should possibly scale since it could be explained by her bloodline.

Also about the corruption resistance thing for the false demons, the demonic air turns them into a specific demon so they would likely have it for not changing into that demon

Also, in DMC2 Novel, Dante got BFR'd and didn't came back, but...

He doesn't have the Sparda at that moment, and he resists by himself only in DMC2 which is after the Novel

Amazing how it makes perfect sense

So basically, I think he should have in his DMC1 but only with Sparda, since he was using when he came back

And what about the Dimensional Travel for the Sparda ? Seems good for you ?

Just in case someone is wondering, Dante can't freely escape the Demon World because they aren't alternate dimensions, which follows the same example from Dragon Ball Living World and Afterlife

Dante Demon Killah said:
And what about the Dimensional Travel for the Sparda ? Seems good for you ?
Yea, also I believe the Beastheads should have Type 3 Corruption as apart of the assimilation process since that technically what it is

Should be labled as an ability for the Beastheads and it's more proof of Corruption resistance (but it doesn't have to be labled in the Corruption resistance explanation)

Travel should be for DMC 1 and 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back