• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story IV (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
As they talked, Monika had a plan to turn Yuri into her own robot servant.
They later ended their conversation with no trace of robot servant related talk.

Christian Higdon said:
As then ended it, Yuri turned around, allowing Monika to execute her plan.
As she got stabbed, Yuri said: "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" before being taken over by nanobots. Meanwhile, another robot girl was watching the events unfold.

Her brain was still active, but then the nanobots started sucking her brain dry, replacing it and changing her entirely.

Christian Higdon said:
Her brain was still active, but then the nanobots started sucking her brain dry, replacing it and changing her entirely.
The other robot girl then left where the girls were and reported it to Nora Wakeman.

Christian Higdon said:
Yuri changed entirely, into a more seductive type. She was assigned for Jameson.
Yuri and Monika then entered Jameson's room.

She wasted no time, as she walked towards Jameson, intending to put him to sleep (not outright killing him).

Christian Higdon said:
She wasted no time, as she walked towards Jameson, intending to put him to sleep (not outright killing him).
"I know what you did to Yuri, and I told it to our boss." Jennifer said, before putting Jameson to sleep.

"What do you think boss will do to me now?" Monika said, nervous.

The boss then appeared. She was the founder of the company, Nora Wakeman. "Monika, what did you do?"

"What do you think boss will do to me now?" Monika said, nervous.

The boss then appeared. She was the founder of the company, Nora Wakeman. "Monika, what did you do?"

"Nothing! We were just, chatting. Nothing is wrong with her, see?" Monika said, showing Yuri who obviously had something wrong with her. "I don't think so. I'll take her to the repair center to figure out what it is." And you, Monika, you're gonna help us with the labor in the dormatory." Nora said.

Christian Higdon said:
As that happened, Jen then looked at Jameson, wanting to keep him around.
"While Monika is doing Labor, I'd like to take care of him." Jen said. "Very well then." Nora then replied.

Christian Higdon said:
"S-sure..." He smiled.
"Okay then. First of all, this is the eating room. This is where we all have breakfast, lunch and dinner."

Christian Higdon said:
"G-got it..." He said, smiling.
Jen then got herself some cereal alongside some cucumbers and peanut butter for breakfast. "So, how did you end up here?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I honestly don't know..." He said.
"I guess we can help, Nora and the rest of the scientists here have been working on a device that could help you remember."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back