• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop A Story II II.V: Reboot

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
After Anonymous' ultimate attack hit Jay's device, everything had been reset. None of the events of the pre-war era ever happened.

Christian Higdon said:
Bill got scared, as Nova's scanners told her to calm him.
Nova, who can remember the past, told him: "Don't worry, it'll be alright. We have security."

"It's almost time. We're all ready." The Reaper then appeared, trying to jumpscare them, "Bill Gilbe-" before getting jumped by the W.E.D guards.

The Reaper was beaten until it couldn't do harm. It was then donated to the SCP foundation. "We took care of it." Guard #3 said.

Frisk: So... it has been RESET and rebooted...

The Robots that are nearby Frisk scanned Frisk's mind and found out about Frisk's mental insanity and PTSD (Because this is Underswap Frisk that is talking)

Jay's day repeats. He then meets a new person, though it is not under the best circumstances. He found the person who was carrying a severed hand. "Oh dear, it seems you have discovered my secret." The man says.

"Stay in that ******* spot or I will fry you." Jay threatens as Ride the Lightning is summoned, sang a little.

"So, you have the same powers as me. My name is Yoshikage Kira, I am a 33 year old unmarried man living in the northeast part of Morioh, Japan. I work as an employee at Kame Yu department stores. I do not smoke but I do drink on occasions. I get home by 7 PM at the latest, and I go to bed no later than 11 PM, after doing 20 minutes of stretches and having a glass of warm milk I will get 8 hours of sleep always, I never try to trouble myself with a battle, this causes me to lose sleep, but, when I do get in a fight, I never will lose. You see, my stand, Killer Queen, can turn anything into a bomb. This includes you." Kira says, summoning Killer Queen.

"My stand is Ride the Lightning, it can control electricity, wherever there is any. I can even deconstruct my body into electricity." Jay says.

Kira throws a coin primed to explode, while Jay throws an electrified knife, the 2 collide, creating an electrified explosion that wounds both of them.

"I will be back for you, electrician." Kira says, retreating.

Jay goes to W.E.D to get his wounds treated.

PublicMinority87 said:
Jay's day repeats. He then meets a new person, though it is not under the best circumstances. He found the person who was carrying a severed hand. "Oh dear, it seems you have discovered my secret." The man says.

"Stay in that ******* spot or I will fry you." Jay threatens as Ride the Lightning is summoned, sang a little.

"So, you have the same powers as me. My name is Yoshikage Kira, I am a 33 year old unmarried man living in the northeast part of Morioh, Japan. I work as an employee at Kame Yu department stores. I do not smoke but I do drink on occasions. I get home by 7 PM at the latest, and I go to bed no later than 11 PM, after doing 20 minutes of stretches and having a glass of warm milk I will get 8 hours of sleep always, I never try to trouble myself with a battle, this causes me to lose sleep, but, when I do get in a fight, I never will lose. You see, my stand, Killer Queen, can turn anything into a bomb. This includes you." Kira says, summoning Killer Queen.

"My stand is Ride the Lightning, it can control electricity, wherever there is any. I can even deconstruct my body into electricity." Jay says.

Kira throws a coin primed to explode, while Jay throws an electrified knife, the 2 collide, creating an electrified explosion that wounds both of them.

"I will be back for you, electrician." Kira says, retreating.

Jay goes to W.E.D to get his wounds treated.
"So, David Bowie blew you up, huh?" Jenny said to the injured Jay.

Jay creates a new outfit, a purple tux and tie with a white undershirt, purple dress pants, black dress shoes, a light purple cape, a darker purple hood and a Comedy mask sawed in half.

MaxForward said:
The Reaper was beaten until it couldn't do harm. It was then donated to the SCP foundation. "We took care of it." Guard #3 said.
The Reaper shattered the entire Foundation with a punch, but then the Devourer entity tied up by the organ chains breaks out as a result and the Reaper is occupied.

Back