• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny Statistics Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for the second Destiny revision, the stats. A lot of characters need to have their stats revised. For the record, the AP changes don't affect the hax potency of the characters. Except for those receiving an upgrade that is.

Tier 2​

Starting off with a change to Tier 2. Currently the justification for Crota’s AP and everyone who scales to him is that he supposedly harmed Oryx physically in one of the Book of Sorrow entries. However this was a misinterpretation as the one narrating it is Oryx, not Crota. Crota had not yet been born at that point in time. So Crota and everyone who scales to him lose 2-B.

However there is evidence for Crota and multiple other characters being Low 2-C. Here Crota’s Throne World is straight up called a universe. Here the Court of Oryx, which includes characters like the Daughters of Oryx, turns Oryx’ Throne World inside out. With Oryx’ Throne World having been described as infinite.

This would make the members of the Court of Oryx outside of material space and anyone who scales to them “At least 4-B, Likely Low 2-C”, instead of the previous “At least 4-B, Likely 2-B” that only Crota and those who scaled to him had. Some of these characters currently also have a Moon Level+ rating listed. Whether that one stays or goes is debatable. Either way they should get a Low 2-C rating.

Crota and those who scale to him could still get a "possibly 2-B" for being a dangerous raid boss outside of material space that poses a challenge even though at this point in time the Guardian has already defeated Atheon. The reason that it's only a "possibly" is because the Guardian's power varies greatly outside of material space.

This should include the Knight and Wizard profiles, as less notable members of the Court of Oryx are included in those. So those two profiles should get a “Outside of Material Space” key.

Speed​

Next up is speed. Almost all characters are rated as having FTL speed currently and I don’t agree with that. It’s pretty clear not all characters are the same speed. Only the high tiers of material space and those who scale to them should be FTL.

There are numerous times relativistic speed attacks are used. Here a Ghost casually dodges such an attack. Ghosts can somewhat keep up with, but aren’t, combatants. So I think it’s safe to scale the speed of lower tier characters to this feat. To my knowledge this would range somewhere from Sub-Relativistic+ to Relativistic+.

This means the Warlock, Knight and Wizard profiles’ speed rating would look like this: “Varies, at least [new speed], up to FTL”. Future profiles would be rated the same or only scale to the low end depending on the character in question and assuming it’s not a high tier.

Shin Malphur​

Some of Shin’s stats are a little exaggerated. He’s listed as having plain Solar System Level stats with a “Possibly far Higher” on top of it. He scales to the other material space high tiers, not massively above them, so he should just have this rating: “At least Moon Level+, likely Solar System level”.

He also has “possibly far higher” listed after his speed rating. The justification for this is that the Drifter thinks the Guardian can’t outshout Shin. Shin doesn’t need to be far faster than the Guardian to pull this off and it likely also refers to the fact that Shin arguably is the most skilled gunslinger among Guardians. Either way it should just be a plain “FTL” with Shin being on the higher end of the scaling chain.

Ikora Rey​

Ikora should get a tweak to her speed, range and intelligence ratings.

Her speed rating’s “possibly higher” refers to the Guardian’s speed outside of material space, which she shouldn’t scale to. So that needs to go.

In the description of the possible future where Ikora and the Guardian clash, they glassed Mars’ sand and changed its atmosphere forever. I believe this qualifies for thousands of kilometers in range.

As for her intelligence I believe she should be an extraordinary genius. She’s the leader of the Warlocks, commands the Hidden, the spy network that investigates the enemies of humanity throughout the solar system and she’s exactly aware of their activities. She’s respected widely by other Warlocks, she studied under Osiris who should be a supergenius, she’s an expert in the fields of physics and mathematics, metaphysics and ontology, etc.

If people still aren’t convinced I can search for more. I just grabbed lore pieces I could easily find, since it’s all spread out over a lot of lore.

Malok​

His range should be Multiversal with teleportation, since Taken can teleport to and throughout the Ascendant Plane.

Riven​

Her speed rating has a “possibly higher” for Ahamkara traversing large distances in relatively short amounts of time. This should just be listed as “higher Travel Speed”.

And her weakness of being unable to seduce those without desires should probably be removed. Ahamkara aren’t picky. Even the most basic desires like wanting to live are exploited by them. At that point it isn’t much of a weakness anymore.

Oryx​

His speed in his first key should just be FTL. He scales to the Guardian. Plain and simple.

Oryx’ range is a bit of a mess. At the moment it’s not separated into keys. In his first key it shoud be: “Interdimensional, at least interplanetary”, as his abilities reach into other spaces and realities, but outside of that his best range feats are affecting many locations across the solar system at once.

In his second key it should be: “At least Multiversal+, eventually will become likely Low Complex Multiversal, possibly High Hyperversal”. Currently it’s not listed that he would eventually get those levels of range, but instead it’s listed like he already has them.

Crota​

For his intelligence he should probably be rated as an extraordinary genius. He’s Oryx’ champion, has billions of years of experience and with his level of influence over the Sword Logic he should have a great deal of knowledge about how reality works. Not only that but to have climbed the ranks as he did, he should definitely hold far more wisdom than your average Hive Wizard.

Ascendat Blades being able to kill him should be removed from his weaknesses. It’s not a weakness of Crota, Ascendant Blades simply are very powerful.

Daughters of Oryx​

The entire weakness of having their auras stolen should be removed. Under normal circumstances this wouldn’t be possible at all.

The Warpriest​

His Lifting Strength should be: “Unknown, likely Immeasurable”, for helping with pushing Oryx’ Throne World inside out.

A “likely Universal+” should be added to his range for the same feat.

I’d argue he should also be an extraordinary genius for the same reasons as Crota.

Nokris​

His range should be: “Interdimensional, at least interplantery”. His current profile only portrays his stats and abilities in material space. In material space he can at best only reach into, and travel to, other realities.

Akka​

He should have at least Multiversal+, possibly High Hyperversal range. As his page already says, his range is greater than that of the Vex who can simulate infinite multiverses.

A note should probably be added that the Oryx listed in Akka’s equipment section is a far younger and weaker Oryx.

Xol​

His range in his first key should scale above Nokris and his range in his second key should be at least Multiversal+, possibly High Hyperversal for the same reason as Akka.

Hiraks​

He should lose the + in his Moon Level+ rating. Not all Moon Level characters automatically scale to the Worm Gods’ material forms. Hiraks is one of the characters where I don’t see any reason for them to scale.

An Interdimensional rating should be added to his range.

Wizard​

When placed along a planet's eqautor, twenty Wizards destroyed the planet with their song. This should qualify for thousands of kilometers range.

Knight​

Knights should also have thousands of kilometers range, scaling from Wizards and for statements like: "You have scarred entire worlds."

Last edited:
For Xol and Akka if the range scales to the anything the Vex created shouldn’t it be given the tiers of Oryx?
Also why would the throne world feat be low 2-C instead of High 3-A?

It's unclear whether they scale to the entire Collective like Oryx does so keeping it at Multiversal+ seemed like a safe bet.

Because they affected the entire Throne World. That's space + time, not just the space.
And there's still Crota's feat.

Isn’t the Vex scaling about the Deep? I feel like that’s totally enough to scale to the entire collective and the Pyramidon doesn’t scale to the entire collective just like the infinite forest right?

The scan you linked about them turning the throne world inside out isn’t working so I can’t judge. Are you sure that Oryx’s throne world is being referred to in the last one btw? To me that just seems to be a comparison between what Oryx’s power/cunning is based off (something involving transparency like that which is present on a mostly flat space time) and what Savathun’s power/cunning will be based on (comparing such to a black hole). I don’t know the context so I can’t tell if the entire thing is allegory or literal events in verse inspired by figurative shit.

Last edited:
The Worm Gods can get closer to the Deep than others, but it is unclear to what extent.

I am sure as what she refers to right after is her own Throne World, which has been placed into a black hole, just like Oryx placed his in the Dreadnaught.

The link should be fixed now.

If they can navigate it more than the Vex at all that should upscale and even if it did not, wouldn't the Pyramidon scale to statements of "more range than the Vex" as much as the Infinite Forest (In which case it would be "multiverse level+, possibly high hyperversal" range, forgoing the "likely low complex multiversal) part)?

Seems a fair assertion but what is your particular logic for that case? The comparison isn't really made between the different pocket realities anyway, so what is infinite wouldn't be the throne world from a certain perspective, just material space.

That scan really seems like the folded space is 3-D as there are no temporal aspects (but definitely spatial ones, through overt references and the fact that it smashes into a ship) to the effects at all and the scan specifically states that it bleeds into material space, fills space etc. I mean, to be fair, it's only supposed to send a small amount of the throne world's space into the material world so you could theoretically interpret that as an infinitesimal quantity ig (and certain parts of the last scan were

I suppose that could be added.

Well for one Oryx didn't rule over material space, so it can't be referring to that. Secondly the point I mentioned of Savathun having located her Throne World in a black hole. It would also make sense since classical Sword Logic values simplicity, so a flat infinity would be the ultimate representation of that when it comes to Throne Worlds. Meanwhile Savathun is all abouts secrets and explains that that's why she chose a black hole, as those are the best places to hide secrets.

What it comes down to is that everything points towards Savathun talking about her own Throne World, which would mean the flat infinity is referring to Oryx' Throne World.

The reason it would include temporal aspects is because Throne Worlds have their own space-time. Even within the Ascendant Realm, which is already a separate reality, all Throne Worlds have their own space-time. Also the small amount being pushed into material space is the system that Oryx uses as an attack. The Throne World is part of the Dreadnaught both in material space and in the Ascendant Realm. When the Guardian goes to slay Oryx in his Throne World, they slowly slip more into the Ascendant Realm as they travel further into the Dreadnaught, showing that it was in fact the entire Throne World that had been united with the Dreadnaught.

Also the Nine have claimed a part of the Ascendant Plane, similarly to how Ascendants carve out their Throne Worlds, and it's infinite too. Oryx is far more powerful than they are, so it's consistent on that front.

Aight.

Aight, didn't know that Oryx didn't rule over the material plane. Also yes, I got the idea (I commented as such in previous posts) but I did want to exhaust other options first.

That isn't a response to my argument but I'm not going to break it down as it seems clear now that the throne world is an infinite space time based on the 2nd scan and as such temporal dimensions would have had to be folded too anyway.

Aight.

I agree with the OP.

In relation to Tago's issue in case he comes back, Throne Worlds have their own flow of time that Oryx specifically shows here and somewhere else I forget after Mara is consumed by his Throne World.

Yeah. Well that has been settled anyway.

Something that does need to be discussed is what the low end speed rating will be.

I don’t that’s how it works for speed. You need a calc since light dodge has a massive range of results depending on distance amongst other things. Without a calc they should prob be just rel or sub-rel.

I don't think it can be reliably calculated in this case, but I'll ask some calc group members just in case.

I assume you’re talking about light guns like sleeper stimulant. From what I’ve seen from past threads you can prob just record yourself dodging a shot from it after it’s fired (don’t think they can actually dodge it in game reliably) and prob get it calced.

I was talking about the lower end. The current FTL rating stays. Iirc FTL for the high tiers is accepted because in-game dodges have I-frames that allow you to just not get hit by weapons like the Sleeper Simulant.

Mariogoods, VersusJunkie and Penguinkingpin have never posted on a Destiny thread before and Archaron has been inactive for a while.

Okay. They are listed as knowledgeable members and/or supporters though.

I know. Still I have seen each and every single Destiny thread and I've never seen them. As for how knowledgeable they are, I wouldn't know since they don't talk about it on the wiki.

Last I checked, wasn't Wok the Destiny man? is there a reason he wasn't summoned?

Regarding the CRT: I have no knowledge on Tier 2/1 Destiny since all that was wormed in after I stopped contributing with the verse over a year ago.

Regarding speed, get a calc done for those dodges, ASAP. Then I can eval it.

Dunno shit about Malphur.

Iffy on Ikora, without further context I wouldn't automatically assume she can affect the entirety of Mars from any position on it. We just know it got ****** up during the battle. Given that these are SoL-adjacent characters, it really wouldn't be hard to get around Mars quickly enough to perform the feat without actually having the range you're suggesting. On the subject of intelligence... all of those can be achieved by a Genius. I wouldn't call her an Extraordinary Genius for just those alone.

Can they do so outside the Plane? If not, it sounds like its universal within the Plane, and otherwise they have Dimensional Travel.

Neutral on Riven's stuff, no evidence is provided here.

Shan't speak on Oryx, again, Tier 1 stuff wriggled in when I wasn't looking and I have no interest in investigating it.

Neutral on Crota. Outside of age those don't sound like intelligence feats at all.

Aight.

Neutral on this since, again, no evidence is brought forward for any of this and I haven't ****** with Destiny in ages.

Neutral Nokris.

Not sure I at all understand the train of thinking for Akka.

So... what is he scaling to then? What are the feats he's being downgraded to? Wha?

My only issue with the Wizards is that it seems like it wasn't an instant thing- their assault took time to create the effects. So maybe like... "X range normally, thousands of kilometers with continuous singing" or something like that.

That's incredibly weak in terms of an argument. So no, from me.

Anyway, Bambu seems to make sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back