• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea, I better keep two threads active while on the wiki, then I would not be so, bored. If I'm inactive for too much, count the votes for me.

Rules (I can change them if is needed):
Speed: Equal.

Battleground: Saturn's Atmosphere, 10Km from each other

Forms: Deoxys starts in Attack Forme / Just Mag...

Mind-Stated: In-Character and willing to kill, ZER-0 knowledge of each other.

Victory: Win via death or incapacitation.

Magneto
Deoxys attack

The Lord of Magnetism: 7 (Pro, C2, Scept, Finn, Red, Dot, Glass)

The Lord of Controversial: 5 (Efi, Salt, Yo, Kirby, Velox)

Deoxys via Possession, Power Nullification, BFR, Duplication, Precognition, Regenerationn, AP and dura.

Edit: Ups... I copied his powers from his page honestly.

BFR is not allowed and Erik can negate his regen with matter manipulation and absolute zero.

Everything else seems fine.

Deoxys has the means to end the fight but I'd say that Erik's superior skill and intelligence, on top of generally superior hax, gives him the win. Low-High Regenerationn also isn't that great when the part Deoxys regenerates from is an obvious weakspot.

Is there any metal in Deoxys' body for Magneto to hax? Deoxys having abnormal composition, being a living virus, shouldn't have iron in his bloodstream, or even a bloodstream.

This isn't a vote, Btw.

Well, from his Notable Attacks and Techniques:

Iron Defense: Deoxys coats itself in a layer of metal, presumably iron, to boost its Defense stat.

Well that is assuming Deoxys uses Iron Defense. If he feels like he is winning Deoxys will have no reason to armor up.

Technically Magneto doesn't have true AZ, just near AZ. Still plenty to freeze, but it isn't an instakill like real AZ. It also seems Magneto's Telepathy is "limited."

I think this is pretty close. If Magneto goes for his Ice, he may win. But Deoxys is very versatile; I think Deoxys will win because if its varied moveset, although it will not be easy.

Back