• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Not sure why Crocker is 10-B and not 10-A or 9-B but whatever.

Starting distance: 10m

Denzel Crocker: 1 (MaxFunnies2550)

Light Turner: 2 (Asuka the Demonic Empress, CoreOfimBalance(COB))

Inconclusive: 0

Is there prep time involved? If not, how will Turner figure out Crocker's full name of Denzel Crocker? Will he be able to look into the school's files? If not, Crocker's superhuman durability and cartoony nature should be able to overwhelm Turner.

Also, despite Crocker being insane, I feel like he's smarter than Turner, considering the sci-fi shit he's invented. Turner is above average, but Crocker is listed as an Extrodinary Genius. My vote goes to Crocker.

"Timmy Turner has wished himself to become older to escape my class. This can only be the work of... SHINIGAMI'S! Oh wait... I mean... FAIRY GOD PARENTS!"

I just checked, and it seems sir names can kill in this incarnation, so just writing "Mr. Crocker" should work. However, this fight never said there was prep, and thus, it'd be hard to even get his sirname of Mr. Crocker. And it's not like this fight takes place at Crocker's school, so none of the students are going to reveal his identity by mistake.

Crocker is indeed incompetent, but I'd also probably say the same for Turner. He did some pretty dumb stuff in that movie, like talking about the Death Note outloud in the hallway while multiple high school students were walking by. So, both can be smart and dumb, but when Crocker is smart, he's ridiculously so.

Back