• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dentures and a key fights a minifigure

Currently Middens characters scale to 10000x baseline, and seem to be more haxed than Dormammu, am I missing something about him?

Currently Middens characters scale to 10000x baseline, and seem to be more haxed than Dormammu, am I missing something about him?
More haxed? I though being mostly haxless OP Low 2-C was the gimmick of the verse

Absorption is mainly one of the things I can see Dormammu trying, bring his opponents to his realm where he can warp reality as he sees fit.

There's some minor stuff missing on the profiles as is, for example with their consumable items Chatterteeth can cause disease at range. But yeah Chatterteeth is fairly unhaxed, I was thinking of other characters.

Does the reality warping prevent him from being one-tapped?

Does the reality warping prevent him from being one-tapped?
It allows him to create constructs (The mindless ones) infinitely and teleport with extreme ease via portals which he can make with a thought. Plus he can outrange, it's just that he's really big while doing so

He can mostly just avoid attacks but he can't really tank getting attacked so there's that. He also has a heat attack that makes things explode eventually

Middens characters can survive the heat of stars, nevermind that heat is still comparable to durability in some ways so they might just shrug it off.

they might also get downgraded to tier 4 soon-ish anyway

Middens characters can survive the heat of stars, nevermind that heat is still comparable to durability in some ways so they might just shrug it off.

they might also get downgraded to tier 4 soon-ish anyway
I literally saw a CRT where someone said that the tier 4s are obsolete.

Anyway if he decides that they're too dangerous to keep in his dimension and resists any of his attacks, he can probably banish them off through a portal to another universe or even just a section of his universe, essentially performing a BFR. He won't start with that though

I mean he can do that but he will never realize they're dangerous cause they either never hit him and he doesn't realize that or they do and one-tap him

I mean he can do that but he will never realize they're dangerous cause they either never hit him and he doesn't realize that or they do and one-tap him
His summons should be comparable to him in his universe and if they get one-shot, there's a huge possibility that they can one-shot him too

Also being able to shrug off anything that gets thrown at them is another indicator of danger

True. Still I feel like they should be able to hit him sooner or later, especially considering his size and that Chatterteeth can burrow underground pretty quickly

Just to get this concluded

Gingiva and Chatterteeth FRA

And that's grace. Thank you everyone

Back