• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inosuke has the AP advantage and Kalego would have the hax advantage in my opinion. Things like Kalego's Flight and his unnamed one-stouch destruction magic would be troublesome for Inosuke though he has good senses and skills that would allow him to avoid the attacks that would be able to take him out. Inosuke also has more skill feats in regards to combat compared to Kalego, so I don't see Kalego being able to keep up once Inosuke gets close to him.

Kalego upscales from Large Building level+, so he would be baseline City Block level which is at 11 tons. The feat that Inosuke scales to is 70.1 tons which makes him more than six times stronger. According to the one-shot guidelines the required difference to one-shot is 7.5 times. Inosuke might not necessarily one-shot easily but he could probably one-shot if he hits a particularly vulnerable spot and even if he doesn't Kalego will likely take heavy damage due to the strength difference. Kalego will most likely not see something like Inosuke's Godly Undulating Slice coming and might get too close to Inosuke in an attempt to hit him with an attack, so I feel like as if Inosuke wins this.

Inosuke has the AP advantage and Kalego would have the hax advantage in my opinion. Things like Kalego's Flight and his unnamed one-stouch destruction magic would be troublesome for Inosuke though he has good senses and skills that would allow him to avoid the attacks that would be able to take him out. Inosuke also has more skill feats in regards to combat compared to Kalego, so I don't see Kalego being able to keep up once Inosuke gets close to him.

Kalego upscales from Large Building level+, so he would be baseline City Block level which is at 11 tons. The feat that Inosuke scales to is 70.1 tons which makes him more than six times stronger. According to the one-shot guidelines the required difference to one-shot is 7.5 times. Inosuke might not necessarily one-shot easily but he could probably one-shot if he hits a particularly vulnerable spot and even if he doesn't Kalego will likely take heavy damage due to the strength difference. Kalego will most likely not see something like Inosuke's Godly Undulating Slice coming and might get too close to Inosuke in an attempt to hit him with an attack, so I feel like as if Inosuke wins this.
actually I'm just curious about how death battle works because I've seen Inosuke fight Minecraft cows on tiktok and many say the cows won

actually I'm just curious about how death battle works because I've seen Inosuke fight Minecraft cows on tiktok and many say the cows won
When I asked why Cow won, he replied "You don't understand what a deathbattle is so don't interfere ok"
Deathbattles is separate from VS Battles, so you'll have to ask that elsewhere or specifically ask a member who knows more about Deathbattles. Minecraft Cows are at least 8-B, so I can see them putting up a fight against Inosuke when the speed is equalized but just going off the profiles I don't see these cows winning against Inosuke.

they took cow and inosuke from vs battle
Depending on when that happened the profiles might have gone under significant changes since then. Besides, I still wouldn't consider that deathbattle as part of VS Battles if it didn't take place in a VS Battles thread.

So the winner of the death battle isn't just about hax
Depending on when that happened the profiles might have gone under significant changes since then. Besides, I still wouldn't consider that deathbattle as part of VS Battles if it didn't take place in a VS Battles thread.

Back