• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon slayer

Sus

When did akaza compare rengoku to giyuu and tanjiro?

Why would muichiro be superior to mitsuri?

The profiles lack scans

So the verse is wanked then?
Not wanked, but some character's justifications sucks
There's absolutely no reason to put muichiro near mitsuri, literally all the hasira have better feats than him except tengen

I may have the scan, but I'm still very busy, so I'll give it later

and this scan still needs discussion
Sure take your time

There's still no reason for muichiro to be anything above 8C (imo he should scale above kaigaku but that's something else)

I think that is when Akaza tells Giyu to became a demon. However; whenever Akaza encountered a pillar, he always told them to become a demon lmao.

Also we know that akaza trained to get stronger so giyu scales to a stronger akaza

Yeah but if it isn't stated how much he got stronger in one year, I'd assume it was only a little. Also, how does Mitsuri have better feats than Muichiro?

That is better than one-shotting UM5. How? Also, she was pretty much ragdolled, not really stalemated.

Muichiro cut the neck of UM5. When did Mitsuri do that to UM4? From what I remember, what allowed her to hold her own is her speed and agility.
Prove the one shooting gap is at least 4 times
What do you mean by this?

Muichiro one shot an 8C, yet he's tiered at H8C, scaling to mitsuri who is H8C scaling to um4

There's no reason for neither of them to be H8C

Did some digging since I was interested. It might be referring to this.

1y3d13xv21w71.jpg

I don't necessarily think there needs to be too much discussion on this. Sure the meaning is debatable, but the result is irrelevant since the characters still have other perfectly good reasoning for their scaling.

Once again, I'm also intrigued. Whether Muichiro is superior or not, the scaling probably still remains the same, similarly to Akaza's situation. But yeah, I'm interested to see if anyone has answers to these questions.

Did some digging since I was interested. It might be referring to this.

1y3d13xv21w71.jpg

I don't necessarily think there needs to be too much discussion on this. Sure the meaning is debatable, but the result is irrelevant since the characters still have other perfectly good reasoning for their scaling.

Once again, I'm also intrigued. Whether Muichiro is superior or not, the scaling probably still remains the same, similarly to Akaza's situation. But yeah, I'm interested to see if anyone has answers to these questions.
He says that he haven't seen a water pillar this strong in 50 years where does he mention kyojuro?

Muichiro has absolutely nothing to make him H8C his best feat is 8C

The profiles lack scans
I don't think that I really know how these particular justifications came to be. If some things are unclear or not really supported, then that's something that will need to be worked in the future.

Sure take your time

There's still no reason for muichiro to be anything above 8C (imo he should scale above kaigaku but that's something else)
I agree
Seems weird we upscale upm4 above Kaigaku speed yet Upm5 is like over 40 times weaker and upm 4 over 10 times weaker

I agree
Seems weird we upscale upm4 above Kaigaku speed yet Upm5 is like over 40 times weaker and upm 4 over 10 times weaker
Yeah, I do kind of think that Upper Moon 4 and 5 should scale above Kaigaku in terms Attack Potency since this is already the case for speed.

Why aren't they scaling already, we already know the higher your rank the stronger you are

Why aren't they scaling already, we already know the higher your rank the stronger you are
It's probably because nobody went ahead and made a thread for it. I'm planning on doing that myself if no one else does it first.

Back