• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucifer Morningstar
752073.jpg

vs
Ram, 2nd and 3rd shackle
71m8wks5ipox.jpg

Both are Tier 7A but Lucifer has Azriel's blade
Rem is a few hundred meter behind them inside of a building
Lucifer has prior knowledge on Rem and Ram has prior knowledge on Azriel's blade
Speed equal
SBA

Last edited:
Lucifer one-shots with the Flaming Sword.

Lucifer has invincibility, AP, LS and Hax advantage. There's nothing Ram can do here.

I vote Lucifer
he is invincible only to standard weapons however Ram is a magick user which he doesnt have any explicit resistance to
So anyways, Ram can attack from a distance and slice him to pieces due to having a range advantage
It would also be extremely hard for Lucifer to actually hit Ram due to the skill gap between them (even Ley had trouble hitting her)
She also gets speed amped since she can go for higher levels of her shackles

I would also appreciate if you wait for both sides to present their arguements before voting as i dislike FRA trains :p

he is invincible only to standard weapons however Ram is a magick user which he doesnt have any explicit resistance to
So anyways, Ram can attack from a distance and slice him to pieces due to having a range advantage
His Invincible isn't just against standart weapons. It's against everything except for divine things
It would also be extremely hard for Lucifer to actually hit Ram due to the skill gap between them (even Ley had trouble hitting her)
Lucifer's skill scales to Amenadiel, the invincible fighter of creation.

With his charm, fear manipulation, madness manipulation and pain manipulation abilities, Lucifer can render Ram unable to fight properly and make her commit suicide.

Lucifer also has Low-Godly regeneration.

Lucifer can also call upon his brother Amenadiel to stop time at any time.

Lucifer also has more than 3x AP difference and a huge LS difference here.

Again, there's nothing Ram can do here.
She also gets speed amped since she can go for higher levels of her shackles
Speed upgrades won't help.

His Invincible isn't just against standart weapons. It's against everything except for divine things
the "divine things" in question is simply magic or supernatural things, Ram's magic absolutely comes under that
Lucifer's skill scales to Amenadiel, the invincible fighter of creation.
That isn’t anything definite at all. How would he deal with analytical predictions that are better than Ram reading his mind? How could he dodge attacks that are invisible and escape from a wind jail that has layered invisibility, is intangible, and can slice him to pieces? Furthermore, how would he even hit her when she can dodge invisible bombs going off in a room without exiting it? This is especially relevant when considering characters like Elsa, who will never get hit by an attack if they’ve seen it even once.
With his charm,
doesnt help him in a fight
fear manipulation,
Ram resists
madness manipulation and pain manipulation abilities,
his madness manipulation comes from his true form being horrifying to look at for normal people. However, Ram is used to seeing much worse. Additionally, Ram's mere existence is so painful that it would leave an ordinary person completely incapacitated. Yet, she can still fight; in this key, that burden is removed from her. Pain manipulation will not work on Ram.
Lucifer can render Ram unable to fight properly and make her commit suicide.
and how would he do that?
Lucifer also has Low-Godly regeneration.
worth mentioning that it wasnt ever explained how his low godly regen worked, but even if it did Ram could still just cut his limbs to pieces and leave him barely alive as a nugget (Olbart treatment)
Lucifer can also call upon his brother Amenadiel to stop time at any time.
calling upon other characters doesnt work in a 1v1 battle, Amenadiel cant interfere in this fight
Lucifer also has more than 3x AP difference and a huge LS difference here.
LS would be irrelevant in this fight and what is his value? Ram is 400 megatons with her 2nd shackle and ATLEAST 800 megatons with her 3rd shackle but she is one shots above the values
Also her wind attacks are dura negating and could even slice through a tier 6C dragon
Speed upgrades won't help.
they would

the "divine things" in question is simply magic or supernatural things, Ram's magic absolutely comes under that
Magical and supernatural things are not automatically Divine things.
How would he deal with analytical predictions that are better than Ram reading his mind?
Ram will not be able to use analytical prediction properly for the reasons I mentioned earlier. And even if he can't deal with it, it won't do any good.
How could he dodge attacks that are invisible and escape from a wind jail that has layered invisibility, is intangible, and can slice him to pieces? Furthermore, how would he even hit her when she can dodge invisible bombs going off in a room without exiting it? This is especially relevant when considering characters like Elsa, who will never get hit by an attack if they’ve seen it even once.
He doesn't need to run away from wind jail. It won't work because of invincibility. Even if it did work, Lucifer has Low-Godly regeneration and will easily and fast regenerate from them. Ram won't be able to dodge Lucifer's attacks so easily since their speed is equalized. Even if she can, Ram will be exhausted after the first 10 minutes and Lucifer will easily land a blow and erase Ram's existence.
doesnt help him in a fight
It helps him in a fight. Ram will feel desire for Lucifer and will be stunned by it.
Ram resists
Ram has no resistance to this.
his madness manipulation comes from his true form being horrifying to look at for normal people. However, Ram is used to seeing much worse. Additionally, Ram's mere existence is so painful that it would leave an ordinary person completely incapacitated. Yet, she can still fight; in this key, that burden is removed from her. Pain manipulation will not work on Ram.
Ram has no resistance to fear, madness and pain manipulation. So she won't be able to resist them. (It doesn't matter that she is in constant pain. She can still feel pain.)
and how would he do that?
As I said before, Ram will feel an irresistible desire for Lucifer, she will fear him to death and she will go mad. She won't be able to fight properly. And those who are subjected to Lucifer's Fear manipulation and Madness manipulation commit suicide. So it is possible that Ram will commit suicide.
worth mentioning that it wasnt ever explained how his low godly regen worked, but even if it did Ram could still just cut his limbs to pieces and leave him barely alive as a nugget (Olbart treatment)
What do you mean by that? Lucifer's profile says why he has this. Lucifer will regenerate quickly thanks to the Low-Godly regen. And it won't even be necessary, as she won't be able to overcome he's invincibility in the first place.
calling upon other characters doesnt work in a 1v1 battle, Amenadiel cant interfere in this fight
If it is the ability of one of these characters, yes, it works in 1v1 combat. And this is Lucifer's ability.
LS would be irrelevant in this fight and what is his value? Ram is 400 megatons with her 2nd shackle and ATLEAST 800 megatons with her 3rd shackle but she is one shots above the values
Also her wind attacks are dura negating and could even slice through a tier 6C dragon
Lucifer scales to far over at least 750 Megatons. I didn't realize Ram used Shackles 2 and 3. The AP gap is closed, but that doesn't change anything

her wind attacks only have limited dura negating. And Ram won't be able to overcome Lucifer's invincibility with Dura Neg. Even assuming Ram can overcome Lucifer's invincibility with this, Lucifer will be saved with his Low-Godly reg.

Again, Ram has no wincon here.

Magical and supernatural things are not automatically Divine things.
scans for that?

Ram will not be able to use analytical prediction properly for the reasons I mentioned earlier. And even if he can't deal with it, it won't do any good.
yeah unfortunately for you, you would need to elaborate beyond "it wont work" for it to qualify as an actual arguement
He doesn't need to run away from wind jail. It won't work because of invincibility.
that invincibility you speak of technically doesnt even make sense because he is 7A and that alone would make it impossible for him to be affected by any tier 9 weapons like guns

Even if it did work, Lucifer has Low-Godly regeneration and will easily and fast regenerate from them.
Actually i went back to check and whoever made the profile did an ass job of it.

surviving a fire burn is not low godly regen. especially when we dont even see him get damage beyond anything even low mid regen could deal with
in story, he can die from STAB AND BULLET wounds, his ass is NOT surviving limbs being cut nor is he regenerating from that
Ram won't be able to dodge Lucifer's attacks so easily since their speed is equalized.
nuh uh, she can dodge physically impossible things to dodge, speed equalized or not. Ram would have no trouble dodging someone who doesnt have any skill feats at all
Even if she can, Ram will be exhausted after the first 10 minutes and Lucifer will easily land a blow and erase Ram's existence.
that is strictly for base Ram, Rem takes off that 10 min timer off her and she can fight indefinitely
It helps him in a fight. Ram will feel desire for Lucifer and will be stunned by it.
yeah no, she wont. She was ready to kill the love of her life if needed be. Maid training is too strong so she wont be holding back/be stunned especially not in SBA
This would literally be her Lol
You thought using strange magic to influence Ram's chastity could give you an edge? Fool. Ram will turn you to mincemeat as punishment for twisting this heart that belongs to Roswaal-sama.
Ram has no resistance to this.
She fought Reid without even flinching who:

• Aura (Overwhelming & Fear Inducing; Without exuding any pressure, merely standing still,[4] his existence gives off the same presence as a Witch, which causes extreme fear,[15] effecting people even after they overcome the initial fear,[15] and causes others to vomit,[15] completely overwhelming them.[16] By merely smiling with killing intent, others around him experience overwhelming terror,[4] to the degree that they would outright die from the power in his eyes alone. Superior to Cecilus, who has an aura of swordsmanship that causes extreme fear.[17] Fighting spirit can cause those around to feel like their skin is on fire,[18] and makes it feel as if the surroundings is shaking[19])
Ram has no resistance to fear, madness
both of witch are from his Devil face which mind you, is simply a terrifying thing to look at for normal humans.
Whereas in ReZero you have shit like this roaming around:
1000.png

and pain manipulation.
Pain tolerance ALONE is enough to overcome pain manipulation just to let yk
however what i found was that

this scene which you used, if you fully watch the entire clip. You would realize it was just the man's own guilt and Lucifer has no control over it at all
So she won't be able to resist them. (It doesn't matter that she is in constant pain. She can still feel pain.)
so no, that point is simply bad
As I said before, Ram will feel an irresistible desire for Lucifer, she will fear him to death and she will go mad. She won't be able to fight properly. And those who are subjected to Lucifer's Fear manipulation and Madness manipulation commit suicide. So it is possible that Ram will commit suicide.
Also no, she would likely end him before any of that happens
What do you mean by that? Lucifer's profile says why he has this. Lucifer will regenerate quickly thanks to the Low-Godly regen. And it won't even be necessary, as she won't be able to overcome he's invincibility in the first place.
his invicibility isnt a thing, especially not against magic he hasnt ever shown any resistance to
secondly, he hasnt ever healed an entire limb

If it is the ability of one of these characters, yes, it works in 1v1 combat. And this is Lucifer's ability.
doesnt have summoning on his page, so no it doesnt count and he cant do so
Lucifer scales to far over at least 750 Megatons. I didn't realize Ram used Shackles 2 and 3. The AP gap is closed, but that doesn't change anything
it changes a lot of things
her wind attacks only have limited dura negating. And Ram won't be able to overcome Lucifer's invincibility with Dura Neg. Even assuming Ram can overcome Lucifer's invincibility with this, Lucifer will be saved with his Low-Godly reg.
his invincibility isnt stopping her wind magic, his low godly regen is also not low godly regen, and he has died numerous times throughout the series to normal shit.
her wind blades with their limited dura neg would shred, slice and dice him pretty easily
he gets nuggitified

Actually i went back to check and whoever made the profile did an ass job of it.

surviving a fire burn is not low godly regen. especially when we dont even see him get damage beyond anything even low mid regen could deal with
in story, he can die from STAB AND BULLET wounds, his ass is NOT surviving limbs being cut nor is he regenerating from that

I believe that Low-Godly regeneration comes from him dying and his soul going to hell and then from there his soul returns to his body... And from my knowledge of Lucifer, if I'm not mistaken even with the body 100% destroyed he could still come back simply because when he goes to hell, he gets a body, but maybe something I said is incorrect... I'm not an expert
doesnt have summoning on his page, so no it doesnt count and he cant do so
Technically Lucifer has already called out to Amenadiel in the middle of conflicts during the series, so technically he could do that, but if I'm not mistaken Amenadiel just slows down time extremely and doesn't stop it completely.

that invincibility you speak of technically doesnt even make sense because he is 7A and that alone would make it impossible for him to be affected by any tier 9 weapons like guns
It has been said many times throughout the series that he is invincible against things that are not divine.

That fire was destroyee his body. It's literally seeing in the video. And this was accepted in this thread.
Because Lucifer was canceling his invincibility and his powers.
nuh uh, she can dodge physically impossible things to dodge, speed equalized or not. Ram would have no trouble dodging someone who doesnt have any skill feats at all
Lucifer is on the same level as Amenadiel in terms of skill and Amenadiel tops the verse as the invincible, the best warrior of creation.
that is strictly for base Ram, Rem takes off that 10 min timer off her and she can fight indefinitely
update her profile to reflect this.
She fought Reid without even flinching who:

both of witch are from his Devil face which mind you, is simply a terrifying thing to look at for normal humans.
Whereas in ReZero you have shit like this roaming around:
1000.png
Then add this to her profile.
Pain tolerance ALONE is enough to overcome pain manipulation just to let yk
however what i found was that

this scene which you used, if you fully watch the entire clip. You would realize it was just the man's own guilt and Lucifer has no control over it at all

The reason why the man suffers in the first place is because of what Lucifer said in his ear.
his invicibility isnt a thing, especially not against magic he hasnt ever shown any resistance to
His invicibility is a thing
secondly, he hasnt ever healed an entire limb
He regen the entire his body, which was literally destroyed. And obviously you didn't watch the show, he literally regenerated his wings that he had torn off.
his invincibility isnt stopping her wind magic, his low godly regen is also not low godly regen, and he has died numerous times throughout the series to normal shit.
His invincibility stops her wind. His Low-Godly regen is Low-Godly Because he canceled all his abilities.
her wind blades with their limited dura neg would shred, slice and dice him pretty easily
he gets nuggitified
And he will be regened shortly.

Last edited:
Tell me how Ram will win this battle. Thanks to his invincibility, Lucifer will take no damage. And all Lucifer has to do is one hit and the match is over.

All right, let's we remove Lucifer's invincibility. How will Ram win this battle? Lucifer can withstand Ram's attacks. If she can somehow disintegrate him, even atomize him, Lucifer will be back forever. And all Lucifer has to do is land one blow and that's it. And he has an eternity to do it.

Lucifer can even do nothing and just wait for Ram to grow old and die.

Last edited:
And Lucifer often calls Amenadiel to slow down/stop time. It's something he does all the time. It doesn't matter if it's in the profile or not. If you don't count it because it's not in the profile, you shouldn't count Ram's resistances because it's not in the profile.

I believe that Low-Godly regeneration comes from him dying and his soul going to hell and then from there his soul returns to his body... And from my knowledge of Lucifer, if I'm not mistaken even with the body 100% destroyed he could still come back simply because when he goes to hell, he gets a body, but maybe something I said is incorrect... I'm not an expert
that is only due to him having a coin that could return his soul once. it wasnt him doing it of his own volition, i also dont remember him getting a new body?
Technically Lucifer has already called out to Amenadiel in the middle of conflicts during the series, so technically he could do that, but if I'm not mistaken Amenadiel just slows down time extremely and doesn't stop it completely.
yeah but asking for other characters to help isnt a thing you can do unless its specifically accepted on the profiles because then we would have stupid shit like a telepath asking his friends for help and then jumping on his opponents in a 1v1 or smth 💀

It has been said many times throughout the series that he is invincible against things that are not divine.
well i see no reason to believe the "divine" here is any different from magic in ReZero, if you cant prove otherwise then we shall end this discussion on that point.
That fire was destroyee his body. It's literally seeing in the video. And this was accepted in this thread.
yeah i suppose i will have to change that
Because Lucifer was canceling his invincibility and his powers.
Regeneration has always been a thing that has been iffy in Lucifer, Amenadiel almost died from a stab wound to the gut. According to your arguement, he should have "healed" from it. Same with Lucifer being unable to heal the gun wounds, if his self actualization was that he becomes vulnerable around Chloe then he self actualized him being invulnerable and at full strength when she ISNT around but we know he didnt regen from the bullet wound for atleast a week
Lucifer is on the same level as Amenadiel in terms of skill and Amenadiel tops the verse as the invincible, the best warrior of creation.
dont care, thats not a quantifiable skill feat at all.
update her profile to reflect this.
yeah i probably should have that be added
Then add this to her profile.
that simply isnt anything that needs to be added because Lucifer's verse has normal humans who get scared of scary things while ReZero has monstrous beings and horrors worse than Lucifer's verse can cook. Anyways, the point doesnt change
The reason why the man suffers in the first place is because of what Lucifer said in his ear.
then add that to his profile because the scene only shows Lucifer saying it wasnt him who did it. Also, this doesnt seem combat applicable as he wouldnt really get a chance to do that
His invicibility is a thing
not until you prove it works against supernatural things too
He regen the entire his body, which was literally destroyed. And obviously you didn't watch the show, he literally regenerated his wings that he had torn off.
took him a day or 2 for each time which wont help him against Ram who can cut off his limbs and incapacitate him easily
His invincibility stops her wind. His Low-Godly regen is Low-Godly Because he canceled all his abilities.
doesnt have any feats aside from low regen and one or two instances. At best it isnt combat applicable at worst its an outlier
And he will be regened shortly.
a day or 2 is enough to count as a loss :)

Tell me how Ram will win this battle. Thanks to his invincibility, Lucifer will take no damage. And all Lucifer has to do is one hit and the match is over.

All right, let's we remove Lucifer's invincibility. How will Ram win this battle? Lucifer can withstand Ram's attacks. If she can somehow disintegrate him, even atomize him, Lucifer will be back forever. And all Lucifer has to do is land one blow and that's it. And he has an eternity to do it.

Lucifer can even do nothing and just wait for Ram to grow old and die.
Lucifer can't withstand Ram's attack what 💀
his regen speed is also too slow to help him much, 24 hour incapacitation is enough of a wincon
And Lucifer often calls Amenadiel to slow down/stop time. It's something he does all the time. It doesn't matter if it's in the profile or not. If you don't count it because it's not in the profile, you shouldn't count Ram's resistances because it's not in the profile.
all of it is already on her profile and just needs clarification, We dont allow things like calling other characters unless its in a way that is allowed by the wiki
Subaru cant just call on Reinhard mid battle because he would come in the series 💀

Isn't that undefined tho, especially compared to someone (Ram) who actually has feats on her belt? As Satella claimed, dodging virtually impossible projectiles and shi. What feats does Amenadiel have backing his combat skill given he's "The Best Warrior Of Creation".
Otherwise, Following

well i see no reason to believe the "divine" here is any different from magic in ReZero, if you cant prove otherwise then we shall end this discussion on that point.
Lucifer literally saw the Anti-Monitor Crisis as a trivial, ineffective thing.
Regeneration has always been a thing that has been iffy in Lucifer, Amenadiel almost died from a stab wound to the gut. According to your arguement, he should have "healed" from it.
You know Amenadiel was powerless for two seasons, right?
Same with Lucifer being unable to heal the gun wounds, if his self actualization was that he becomes vulnerable around Chloe then he self actualized him being invulnerable and at full strength when she ISNT around but we know he didnt regen from the bullet wound for atleast a week
It didn't take Lucifer a week to regen from a bullet wound.
took him a day or 2 for each time which wont help him against Ram who can cut off his limbs and incapacitate him easily
Both times it didn't even last a day.
doesnt have any feats aside from low regen and one or two instances. At best it isnt combat applicable at worst its an outlier
He literally performed this feat in the middle of a war.
a day or 2 is enough to count as a loss :)
Like I said, it doesn't even take a day.

Even if you eliminate Regen, Lucifer has a Type 4 Immo. That way he can come back forever. And the Ram has no eternity. And Lucifer will necessarily use Possession in that eternity.

And like I said, all Lucifer needs is one hit. And he has an eternity to do it.

Satella brought up reasons why it would be practically impossible to hit Ram seeing her skill feats which have not been crucially attacked yet.

Isn't that undefined tho, especially compared to someone (Ram) who actually has feats on her belt? As Satella claimed, dodging virtually impossible projectiles and shi. What feats does Amenadiel have backing his combat skill given he's "The Best Warrior Of Creation".
Otherwise, Following
Please do give feedback.

Secondly, I don't even see a stamina slot on Lucifer's profile for you both to be claiming he can potentially fight forever here. He needs infinite stamina for that. Ngl the page is a mess

Lucifer literally saw the Anti-Monitor Crisis as a trivial, ineffective thing.
that literally doesnt prove anything at all.
You know Amenadiel was powerless for two seasons, right?

It didn't take Lucifer a week to regen from a bullet wound.
he got shot in the leg in ep 4 and wasnt completely healed by ep 5 if i remember correctly
Both times it didn't even last a day.
lets assume it didnt take him an entire day, he didnt instantly regen either from the bullet wound meaning he would be stuck as nugget for enough time that Ram could just keep on cutting him to keep him incapacitated for a day
Even if you eliminate Regen, Lucifer has a Type 4 Immo. That way he can come back forever. And the Ram has no eternity. And Lucifer will necessarily use Possession in that eternity.
Ram is smart enough to realize she needs to incapacitate him when he dies once and comes back, btw he needs his coin to do that and he doesnt have it with him. So he would just be BFR'd in hell and be stuck there
he doesnt have an eternity due to being so stupidly outskilled that Ram could enact her wincons before Lucifer manages to hit her even once
Ram at least 800, Lucifer at least 750. Yes, Lucifer will withstand Ram's attacks.
did you miss the "Limited dura negation" + Slice damage buff + higher AP? Ram can slice through people with WAYYY higher dura than her AP value, aint no way is Lucifer tanking even a single wind slash
Slow? He does it literally in the middle of a fight.
I dont remember a feat of Lucifer healing from anything more than low regen mid battle

he got shot in the leg in ep 4 and wasnt completely healed by ep 5 if i remember correctly
In episode 5, there was nothing wrong with him, he was fine.
lets assume it didnt take him an entire day, he didnt instantly regen either from the bullet wound meaning he would be stuck as nugget for enough time that Ram could just keep on cutting him to keep him incapacitated for a day
We don't have to assume anything. Lucifer's regeneration doesn't even take an hour.
Ram is smart enough to realize she needs to incapacitate him when he dies once and comes back, btw he needs his coin to do that and he doesnt have it with him. So he would just be BFR'd in hell and be stuck there
She won't be able to incapacitate he. Lucifer will to regenerate from all her attacks. And Lucifer don't need his coin. Lucifer can easily return from Hell with his wings.
he doesnt have an eternity due to being so stupidly outskilled that Ram could enact her wincons before Lucifer manages to hit her even once
Ram doesn't have any wincons here. Lucifer can regenerate from all of them. Ram will eventually get tired and Lucifer will then comfortably give him a hit.
did you miss the "Limited dura negation" + Slice damage buff + higher AP? Ram can slice through people with WAYYY higher dura than her AP value, aint no way is Lucifer tanking even a single wind slash
And Lucifer regenerates from all of them.
I dont remember a feat of Lucifer healing from anything more than low regen mid battle
Lucifer performed the Low-Godly feat in the middle of the war.

That's all I have to say, I don't have time for further discussion. I vote Lucifer.

If something is on a profile stop arguing against it.
Lucifer has low-godly regen and he did it in minutes if we use screen time or seconds if we consider these are rel characters. stop arguing against it
Angels powers are magic based as per profile so magic will work
"his fear manipulation is due to humans are not used to seeing scary thing" tf is that argument? fear manipulation is fear manipulation, get a resistance or cope. This dude got serial killers mentally insane and you're talking about not used to scary stuff

In my opinion lucifer takes this overwhelmingly. his desire stun is enough to get a hit which would kill her. she also can't put him down and he has reality warping. lucifer also has teleportation which would be very dangerous

If something is on a profile stop arguing against it.
Lucifer has low-godly regen and he did it in minutes if we use screen time or seconds if we consider these are rel characters. stop arguing against it
Angels powers are magic based as per profile so magic will work
"his fear manipulation is due to humans are not used to seeing scary thing" tf is that argument? fear manipulation is fear manipulation, get a resistance or cope. This dude got serial killers mentally insane and you're talking about not used to scary stuff

In my opinion lucifer takes this overwhelmingly. his desire stun is enough to get a hit which would kill her. she also can't put him down and he has reality warping. lucifer also has teleportation which would be very dangerous
Well said. By the looks of it, he's a very haxxed character with many options for versatility. Leaning towards the luci for now, I'll wait for other arguments b4 I vote

oh and I know based on experience that re zero supporters are gonna die on the skill factor for her to win by some miracle so let me put this out there. Lucifer managed to outsmart a guy with precog and limited casuality manipulation. I mean uriel who could manipulate patterns and events

oh and I know based on experience that re zero supporters are gonna die on the skill factor for her to win by some miracle so let me put this out there. Lucifer managed to outsmart a guy with precog and limited casuality manipulation. I mean uriel who could manipulate patterns and events
Ok Satella pull out the "Ram up scales from the weakest Re Zero character who has almost immeasurable speed skill feats with infinite projectiles dodging while they're aimed at every vital organ in their body while having 1 bar of HP and no sensory organs"

Also, if Lucifer had the Sword during the rebellion, he would've defeated God. And here Lucifer has the sword.
Goddes:
You know that if you had possessed the Flaming Sword, the weapon that guarded Eden, the weapon that can cut through anything, even the Gates of Heaven itself, well, you would've won that rebellion.
Lucifer 2x14 "Candy Morningstar"

Back