• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I definitely think Flame Queen will win. Flame Queen has everything that is written here. I haven't added it to the profiles yet, but my Crt about it has been accepted.

So I believe Genos takes this even though Supes has Ap and LS advantage. Genos has a massive skill advantage (traded blows with Garou), the range advantage and can fire large AOE attacks on the field.

Bump

As I said, genos should win due to skill, range and versatility advantage. I also remembered that genos can produce extreme amounts of electricity that superman has no resistance to and genos will likely use it once he's in close enough range. This Superman has never even shown to sundip, but even if we assume he would, it would likely be as a last resort out of desperation. By that time genos should already have defeated him and won

Is Genos keeping up with Garou really all that impressive? It's been a while since I've seen season 2 but wasn't that a really damaged Garou back before he copied a lot of his martial arts and stuff?

Either way I'm leaning more towards Genos, I'm just wondering if the skill advantage is actually that good.

Is Genos keeping up with Garou really all that impressive? It's been a while since I've seen season 2 but wasn't that a really damaged Garou
Well yes, Garou was really damaged at the time, but Garou is different from the average fighter. Garou adapts and gets stronger when he's badly damaged or in a tough predicament. He just kinda evolves and increases in all stats like we see numerous times. So its not like Garou being hurt should make him perform far less than he usually does.
back before he copied a lot of his martial arts and stuff?
That Garou should still easily outskill

But even then, Genos can trade blows with deep see king with just one arm and with sonic who is a ninja well trained in martial arts. So I'd say there is a pretty decent gap in skill here

Back