• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Cyborg VS Cyborg Ninja (Genos VS Raiden)

Genos (One Punch Man) VS Raiden (Metal Gear)

Both are High 7-C (Post-G4 Genos and Custom Cyborg Body Raiden are used here)

Speed Equalized

Demon Cyborg:

Cyborg Ninja: 4 (FinePoint, Oleggator, SamanPatou, Armorchompy, TheKillerYT)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think Genos. This is pretty close though and more depending on how to stop raiden. Genos can do it by adhesive gel and destroy raiden because he have much stronger AP(1-2 kilotons of Raiden vs almost 700 kilotons of Genos).
So yes, my vote for Genos.

Raiden can insta-kill him with HF blade and blitz him with Blade Mode as soon as he gets close, his RPL makes it so Genos' AP advantage will disappear in like a minute at most and the adhesive's best feat was stopping some Class 25 from moving, Raiden is Class G, no way he's getting stopped by that. Genos' best bet is the ranged game, especially because Raiden absolutely blows him out of the water in terms of stamina and sheer damage soak capabilities, but Raiden's acrobatics would be more than enough to cover the gap

Yeah Genos' only real chance is flying as high up as he can and start blasting, Raiden can jump really high but I don't think he can reach THAT high (nevermind it's much easier to dodge someone who's jumping, though Raiden can shift his momentum) and he's basically completely lacking in ranged attacks. Don't really remember if he does that in-character.

on top of ranged game being Genos' only option, his profile states that he's "Careless in combat at times (gets injured and dismantled a lot due to letting his guard down many times)", which is a disastrous weakness to have against a guy who's gonna 100% one shot you as soon as he gets in range

I don't really think that's accurate, Genos jobs because he's always put up against people who're way too strong for him and cause he's a glass cannon, but he's a fairly smart fighter.

Also Aleggator's vote should be removed since they voted for wrong reasons

Also, the only calc I can see for Genos is the 113 kts one, the G4 key scales above that, but I don't know where Oleg got that 700 kts

oh ok, it was a different key. In that case yeah, Genos doesn't stand a chance, he literally doesn't have a wincon

I vote Raiden

Despite everything and the fact that they may even have similar (kinda, but not really) experience, I'd say that Raiden takes this due to his advantage in close combat (CQC mastery + sword vs good brawling) and the high-frequency blade that nulls dura. Also, Genos can't stay in the air forever and Raiden can still dodge and resist some attacks due to durab + resistance to heat.
Also, power up + reactive + info analysis + resilience make him a very hard opponent to fight. EMP grenades may also turn Genos off, I think.

Last edited:
Back