• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn’t high godly fate immortality protect Sora
Yeah, but that kinda just don't let him die or let him get Incapacitated normally, but he would't be able to fight so he kinda get Incapacitated abnormal for SBA victory conditions.

Yeah, but that kinda just don't let him die or let him get Incapacitated normally, but he would't be able to fight so he kinda get Incapacitated abnormal for SBA victory conditions.
i am confused
it says on sora's profile that kairi will prevent him from getting incapped

i am confused
it says on sora's profile that kairi will prevent him from getting incapped
She will prevent any permanent damage, incap what wipl prevent Sora from going to save her, temporary incap is a work around against his fate hax, cause some thing that hindering him temporary will not be recognized his fate hax and trigger it

She will prevent any permanent damage, incap what wipl prevent Sora from going to save her, temporary incap is a work around against his fate hax, cause some thing that hindering him temporary will not be recognized his fate hax and trigger it
Also doesn’t Demigra resist layered fate haxes.

Also doesn’t Demigra resist layered fate haxes.
Yes, but i actually had this kind of discuss before, about fate hax that protect the user rather than an offensive hax, the Sonic case where his fate hax is a defensive hax where it protect the user rather than do harm to the opponents. So the question is if the fate hax in question do not "attack" but just protect the user, is the opponent's fate hax resistance matter cause the fate hax in question did not affect the guy with resistance. Anyway, there is no definite answer for this case, Sora case is similar, the fate hax protected him, not affect his opponents

Yes, but i actually had this kind of discuss before, about fate hax that protect the user rather than an offensive hax, the Sonic case where his fate hax is a defensive hax where it protect the user rather than do harm to the opponents. So the question is if the fate hax in question do not "attack" but just protect the user, is the opponent's fate hax resistance matter cause the fate hax in question did not affect the guy with resistance. Anyway, there is no definite answer for this case, Sora case is similar, the fate hax protected him, not affect his opponents
Couldn’t Demigra offensively use his own fate hax to counter Sora’s.

Couldn’t Demigra offensively use his own fate hax to counter Sora’s.
Well, probably, but idk how this going to play out, probably Demigra fate hax Sora to make him stay dead, but since his Fate hax is also immortality type 8 tied to Kairi, Kairi just fate hax him to resurrect him. Demigra can null fate hax though, but immortality type 8 is the problem, since it is a Sora's combo, Fate hax + type 8 immortality

Well, probably, but idk how this going to play out, probably Demigra fate hax Sora to make him stay dead, but since his Fate hax is also immortality type 8 tied to Kairi, Kairi just fate hax him to resurrect him. Demigra can null fate hax though, but immortality type 8 is the problem, since it is a Sora's combo, Fate hax + type 8 immortality
Can't demigra use the keyword to null immortality type 8?

Demigra could still use his fate hax to incapacitate Sora, the type 8 immortality does not mean much, since Demigra can just seal Sora outside of time and uses fate hax, so he stays there or combines fate hax with any other one of his incapacitation options.

Demigra could still use his fate hax to incapacitate Sora, the type 8 immortality does not mean much, since Demigra can just seal Sora outside of time and uses fate hax, so he stays there or combines fate hax with any other one of his incapacitation options.
i mean there are many options for him but well, since you talk about fate hax i just answer things around it

I’m not sure how the incapp works so someone has to explain it to me. But sealing Sora out of time wouldn’t help much, considering he travels to timelines and spaces outside them all the time. He can even move freely in the realm of darkness which has no time at all.

Alternatively, can Demigra resist reality warping via the X-blade?

I’m not sure how the incapp works so someone has to explain it to me. But sealing Sora out of time wouldn’t help much, considering he travels to timelines and spaces outside them all the time. He can even move freely in the realm of darkness which has no time at all.
The sealing literally is sealing, it seal you off, make you unable to do anything, but the ability isn't only sealing, it also contain BFR, which throw you out of infinite low 1-c multiverse which even people with infinite low 1-c range could not reach. Sora need higher than baseline low 1-c, or 1-c range and above, if he can escapes the sealing, the seal also suspend its target, kinda like time stop

Alternatively, can Demigra resist reality warping via the X-blade?
Damn, the pages are really outdated. Like, the description is saying It like they 1-A hax.

X-Blade don't have RW as a ability in the page. If you mean like, via Kingdom Hearts, I kinda have to question a little bit.

Would Sora even use X-Blade in a battle? Don't seem In-Character.

Would he even use X-Blade to summon Kingdom Hearts during a fight? Also don't seem In-Character.

The questions don't really matter, because Demigra gonna prevent him for using.

Wasn't planning on commenting here, but I would like to at least point out a couple of things to prevent misinformation.

So? Sora kinda need to touch Demigra to activate CM1, but he getting powernulled to do anything.

Also, Demigra other passives that i din't mention.
All of Sora's power and abilities come from his Heart, which is a Type 1 Concept. If Demigra is unable to powernull a Type 1 Concept than it wont be able to powernull Sora, regardless of how his offensive CM is activated.

The sealing literally is sealing, it seal you off, make you unable to do anything, but the ability isn't only sealing, it also contain BFR, which throw you out of infinite low 1-c multiverse which even people with infinite low 1-c range could not reach. Sora need higher than baseline low 1-c, or 1-c range and above, if he can escapes the sealing, the seal also suspend its target, kinda like time stop
Sealing wont work thanks to the Keyblade, which have Sealing Negation. The basic ability of the Keyblade is to undo any lock, both physical and conceptual, which makes it able to just straight up undo any for of Sealing.
The BFR is also highly unlikely to work. For how you described it, it look very similiar to the Realm of Darkness, which exist outside of the Realm of Light (which is Low 1-C) and have no time in it and as such anything that enters it is frozen in time (the Time Stop resistence of the main cast come from this Realm). Sora is able to move normally in it and can come back from it without many problems, so the same would happen if Demigra use something similiar against him.

bro why does it say sora is negative 1-A
It was accepted here. Basically, if Sora kills the opponent, it is sent in a negative 1-A realm (the Final World, which is several layers below 11-A, basically) from which it is impossibile to come back without the Power of Waking, which Sora on the other hand have. If Sora gets killed, he is sent there and than can come back from it, and on the other hand if he kills the opponent it is sent there and, without the necessary range or powers, is stuck in it.

Hope this help the debate in one way or another. I wont engage too much into it after this comment.

Sealing wont work thanks to the Keyblade, which have Sealing Negation. The basic ability of the Keyblade is to undo any lock, both physical and conceptual, which makes it able to just straight up undo any for of Sealing.
There is no lock on Time Labyrinth for the Keyblade to open...........just joking
The BFR is also highly unlikely to work. For how you described it, it look very similiar to the Realm of Darkness, which exist outside of the Realm of Light (which is Low 1-C) and have no time in it and as such anything that enters it is frozen in time (the Time Stop resistence of the main cast come from this Realm). Sora is able to move normally in it and can come back from it without many problems, so the same would happen if Demigra use something similiar against him
1. The DBH multiverse itself is Low 1-C which have infinite Low 1-C timeline, not a single Low 1-C structure, and Crack of Time is even beyond that infinite
2. Sound similar doesn't mean much, unless Sora is accepted to have beyond baseline range Low 1-C or 1-C, he isn't going to come back.
3. Demigra's Time Power is layered, is Sora's time stop resistance is layered??

Last edited:
if sora can come back from a negative 1-A place then wouldn't it make sense for him to come back from a inf Low 1-C place

There is no lock on Time Labyrinth for the Keyblade to open...........just joking
Sora after seeing no lock in the Time Labyrinth:
D811CD2E515FA002BC5CC4A0FF8C133F0B0D61FA

1. The DBH multiverse itself is Low 1-C which have infinite Low 1-C timeline, not a single Low 1-C structure, and Crack of Time is even beyond that infinite
2. Sound similar doesn't mean much, unless Sora is accepted to have beyond baseline range Low 1-C or 1-C, he isn't going to come back.
3. Demigra's Time Power is layered, is Sora's time stop resistance is layered??
A few things about this. The Realm of Darkness is outside the Realm of Light and is impossible to reach even for those that are freely able to traverse a Low 1-C structure, so it would be above the baseline.
On top of this, Sora can use the Power of Waking to go to the Final World (the negative 1-A realm I was talking about earlier) and than back to the real world to circumnavigate possible range problems, so the fact that it is above baseline Low 1-C in range should by bypassed by this.
Lastly, regarding the Time Stop, it depends how many layers it have, given that the Time Stop is one of the few actually layered abilities in the verse where characters actively bypass each other's resistence. To my knowledge, there should be maybe three layers of resistence? Realm of Darkness (basic resistence) < Mickey's Stopga < Xehanorth's Stopza. Sora resist to the last one.
Imho, this look Incon-ish, but I wont give a judgement since I am just passing by.
Also, a bit off-topic since I do not follow DBH, but is Demigra the strongest character from the Dragon Ball franchise? If yes that would make me happy since he is my favorite DB villain that isn't from the original DB or DBZ and it's OVAs.

if sora can come back from a negative 1-A place then wouldn't it make sense for him to come back from a inf Low 1-C place
On top of this, Sora can use the Power of Waking to go to the Final World (the negative 1-A realm I was talking about earlier) and than back to the real world to circumnavigate possible range problems, so the fact that it is above baseline Low 1-C in range should by bypassed by this
Just asked Ultima, he said no, well.......

Lastly, regarding the Time Stop, it depends how many layers it have, given that the Time Stop is one of the few actually layered abilities in the verse where characters actively bypass each other's resistence. To my knowledge, there should be maybe three layers of resistence? Realm of Darkness (basic resistence) < Mickey's Stopga < Xehanorth's Stopza. Sora resist to the last one.
Demigra's layers is 7

Also, a bit off-topic since I do not follow DBH, but is Demigra the strongest character from the Dragon Ball franchise
Not really, Majin Ozotto is now strongest, but he still do not have a complete profile on the site, yet

Just asked Ultima, he said no, well.......
You probably misunderstood, I am not saying that the fact that he can go to a negative 1-A realm means that he can escape a higher than baseline Low 1-C realm. What I am saying is that from the Time Labyrinth he can use the Power of Waking to go to the Final World, the negative 1-A realm, and than from there return to the real world. I honestly doubt that he can't go to the Final World from the Time Labyrinth given that it wouldn't have a problem of range to go there, and than from there he has already the feat of going back in any point he wants, which means that from there he can go back to where the fight with Demigra is taking place. Basically: Demigra send him to Time Labyrinth - > Sora use the Power of Waking and goes to the Final World - > from there he goes back to where the fight takes place.

Demigra's layers is 7
Than that should work. But don't take my word for it since I am out of the loop for KH stuff on this wiki, so maybe there is more I am missing in here. I would suggest to ask Bobsican, but he might not be interested in this match.

Not really, Majin Ozotto is now strongest, but he still do not have a complete profile on the site, yet
Damn you Ozotto 😔

Damn, the pages are really outdated. Like, the description is saying It like they 1-A hax
KH characters as of now do not have 1-A Hax.

X-Blade don't have RW as a ability in the page. If you mean like, via Kingdom Hearts, I kinda have to question a little bit.
The X-blade lets one summon and control Kingdom Hearts yes.

Would Sora even use X-Blade in a battle? Don't seem In-Character.
There’s nothing to imply Sora being out of chat by doing so, this is the same guy who can erase you from existence without thinking much of it. I doubt he’d have a problem using his arsenal to its fullest against a worthy foe.

How would demigra stop sorry from using it?

There’s nothing to imply Sora being out of chat by doing so,
He never doing so is one, but okay I take you word he would try to summon KH for this match.
How would demigra stop sorry from using it?
Well, Demigra have his Aura that is a passively affecting Sora body.
1- His Aura have layered EE - 7 layers (Which Sora would just ressurect from It, but If he does so, he just gonna get erased again and again)
2- Demigra have passive stamina reduction, so he can just steal Sora stamina and make him unable to do anything.
3- Passive layered corruption (ALL types), Mind, Deconstruction, Corrosion Inducement, morality and Madness hax.
Since they all passives, Sora gonna get hit with all this effects which would making fighting Impossible for Sora.
Well, Demigra also have Imessurable LS vs Sora Class M, so he can just hold him down with LS or his chains, so Sora can't move.
He can also just seal Sora in the Time Labyrinth, a realm which is outside of time (sounds familiar?) and whoever is there, gets suspend in a time stop.

Back