• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra VS Omega Flowey

Flowey for Reasons above. He is just a walking talking Paradox that resets itself everytime it's killed. As long as Demigra cannot erase the concept of Flowey, I do not believe he could ever win.

Nor can Flowey do anything against Demigra tbh. Every hax Flowey has, Demigra has it and more. Would Mind Manipulation work on Flowey? Cause Demigra has got some decent mind hax.

I'd side with PS Flowey for most of the reasons above, as Demigra just can't get past SAVE and LOAD. Any progress Demigra makes will just be loaded over. And most likely, Flowey is going to have a pretty fun time fighting him (He stated that he loved fighting Frisk) so he won't stop the Fight+Save+Load-ing any time that Demigra could likely outlast.

Let's say dbh Demigra.

He has reality warping, conceptual destruction, illusions (as strong as him), and Regenerationn of his body (not soul, as Ryu is claiming).

He destroys the concept of dt, he reality warps Omega Flowey to death until he gives up, he summons 50,547,827,727 illusions of himself and negs, and Omega can't kill him permanently.

Demigra negs.

And what, Omega can destroy a little over a thousand timelines?

Demigras dieing body falling nearly destroyed several dozen, and he can destroy and recreate the multiverse (which operates on possibilitie = timeline) which has much more timelines then a thousand.

(Just take Goku's life alone. He's about 50, no? He chooses to have a diffrent breakfest everyday. 18,250 timelines right there)

The concept of dt is 2-A.

Flowey also has reality manipulation and that likely don't get past Save and Load.

Unknown amount.

Tenebricite said:
I'd side with PS Flowey for most of the reasons above, as Demigra just can't get past SAVE and LOAD. Any progress Demigra makes will just be loaded over. And most likely, Flowey is going to have a pretty fun time fighting him (He stated that he loved fighting Frisk) so he won't stop the Fight+Save+Load-ing any time that Demigra could likely outlast.
Omega would give up eventually.

But i guess your conclusion spunds more like inconclusive then anything.

Determination is what make souls powerfull (Both Human and Monsters ones), Asriel is 2-A using souls, só determination is also 2-A.

Someone know the vote count?

Ummm, tbf Flowey isn't as impressive as Demigra. He would be a good puppet for him.

Like said above Flowey can only destroy parts of a multiverse at once, maybe thousands of timelines, Demigra can warp, control and obliterate the entire thing and beyond to places outside of it, outside the flow of time and space, in heroes simultaneously, he has better time, space manip and is capable of creating his own timelines afterward from nothingness, that he controls, as that was his plan.

Also Flowey has no counter to Demigra's Mind control, so that is game over right there to, or absorption, or sealing can end it to and all make Floweys save load moot. And the longer they fight the stronger Demigra's stats get, and the more he suppresses and degrades his opponents stats/powers. And yes Demigra has controlled guys of similar power to himself before if anybody is wondering, god tiers like DBS Frieza etc. I mean Demigra also has more versatility in hax to, but this alone is enough to beat Flowey.

Also side note, there is even more hax that should be added to his profile not yet brought up, so just a heads up he is even more versatile than he is currently being portrayed as.

Demigra was going to create a new timeline. He never actually gets to do so. Creating a new reality is something Flowey does, anyway. It's not special.

Demigra's mind control is a joke, at this level. It's been resisted multiple times through sheer force of will, and that's something Flowey has in spades.

Demigra being able to affect others' stats isn't going to matter against someone who can reset both his own and his opponent's current state.

He's not going to win by using "doing what Flowey does but worse" as a strategy.

wrong,creating a new history is referring to his own timelines, they use history as a catch all for the multiverse often. Also simultaneously controlling, warping and being able to destroy the entire multiverse and beyond > anything flowey has ever done in power.

Wrong again, his mind control can control beings at god tier who can battle him such as DBS Frieza etc, they literally are same tier as him by scaling. FLowey is weaker then them and has no showings of resisting mind manip. Also they don't recover from hi mind manip through willpower, Trunks tries but fails to control his body, and even guys like vegeta known to break free of mind manip with willpower fialed to do so. Only way si to be incap or for him to let you go, or to be vastly stronger than him to start with like with beerus. it used to be god ki would stop him but he has since controlled guys with godly ki.

Only Dmeigra can negate powers passively or directly with attacks or his natural dark energy, increase his own and decrease his foes stats, so if anything flowey won't be able to use his own powers on Demigra, but even if it's stalemate Demigra still gets stronger constantly.

That's right, he would outclass everything flowey does, and then stack his superior versatility and power on top of that.

"wrong,creating a new history is referring to his own timelines. Also simoltainiously controlling, warping and being able to destroy the entire multiverse > anything flowey ahs ever done in power."

Yeah. It's really not. Or even remotely close. Destroying reality is something a character weaker than Flowey accomplished, as well. Demigra needed prep to do this, as well.

"they literally are same tier as him by scaling."

This is wrong on so many levels.

"Trunks tries but fails to control his body,"

Trunks briefly tries to break through Demigra's mind control to communicate with the Future Warrior. He does this. Against Demigra's will. His mind control is mediocre.

"or to be vastly stronger than him to start with like with beerus."

So Flowey then.

"Only Dmeigra can negate powers passively or directly with attacks or his natural dark energy, increase his own and decrease his foes stats, so if anything flowey won't be able to use his own powers on Demigra, but even if it's stalemate Demigra still gets stronger constantly."

Demigra passively negating another 2-B's powers.

I have no words for the wank here. This is not even close to something he's actually done to any meaningful degree.

"That's right, he would outclass everything flowey does, and then stack his superior versatility and power on top of that."

Demigra's best feat in all his appearances is something a character below Flowey did, as well. Except Demigra needed prep, it didn't scale to his combat power, and could be interrupted. He's not outclassing anything.

No, he didn't need prep to destroy the multiverse in heroes, only in xenoverse did he plan to use time nest, he simply did it with his energy, and not just the multiverse, beyond space and time and the real world to, and chamel was going to as well with his energy right after so it is not a thing that takes forever to do. Flowey never busted reality, not sure which feat your referring to that scales. But even if he could a bunch of saves vs a full multiverse, the multiverse wins, and especially since it's beyond the multiverse, space and time and in the real world to.

No, it really isn't, even with all that power, Xeno Goku, beat, xeno vegeta, and Xeno gohan all battle him to defeat him, then Goku and beat defeat Chamel with Demigra's power.

no he fails to break any control on his body, which is what matters. Also trunks is somewhat his level by that point, being able to match up against gods with the pattroler, further proving my point. Flowey has zero proof of resisting mind control. unless you show him being resistant to mind control he isn't getting around it.

Demigra > Flowey in raw power due to flowey being low end multiversal at best due to many saves, and Demigra being able to simultaneously control and destroy not just a full multiverse but beyond space and time and into the real world as well.

Better think of some words since flowey has no defense against it, and it is fact since he negates the players power with his dark energy passively until you purify the area with help from others, and he has been shown to one shot and detransform, and paralyze the pattroler and SSJ3 God goku with his staffs.

Demgira in heroes does not need prep, he did it all under his own power and chamel further proves that it does not require prep since he to could do it in a moments notice.

I know you seem to dislike Demigra but seriously, flowey has no defense for mind manip, sealing or absorbing, so there is no way he can win if Demigra uses any of those on him, and Demigra can counter all his moves, even kill him if he erases the multiverse like he was going to heroes since flowy depends on the timelines to use save load, no timelines is no coming back for flowey.

SSJRyu1 said:
I know you seem to dislike Demigra
Let me address this first. I don't dislike Demigra. I don't dislike Dragon Ball Xenoverse. I bought it on release day. I loved every second of it. What I do dislike is the immense amount of wank that has come with some of the profiles, immensely blowing out of proportion many abilities and simply making up others. It gets old. Very old.

Onto the actual points:

"No, he didn't need prep to destroy the multiverse in heroes"

Because he never destroyed the multiverse in Heroes. He just warped it.

"Flowey never busted reality, not sure which feat your referring to that scales"

Literally the entire last half hour or so of the genocide route.

" beyond the multiverse, space and time and in the real world to."

Undertale has better "real world" feats that Heroes, and even wanking to the degree that is going on now would be way too much. This is ludicrous.

"no he fails to break any control on his body, which is what matters. Also trunks is on his level by that point, being able to match up against gods with the pattroler, further proving my point."

No, he's not. You have done nothing to prove this, and even then, you're trying to prove someone is equal to Xenoverse Demigra, who needed prep to reach this level.

"Flowey has zero proof of resisting mind control."

There have been two methods of resistance shown to Demigra's mind control. Force of will and being stronger than him. Flowey fulfills the latter and is powered by the former.

"negates the players power with his dark energy passively until you purify the area with help from others, and he has been shown to one shot and detransform, and paralyze the pattroler and SSJ3 God goku with his staffs."

If the best example you're giving is paralysis, that's not going to do very much.

"flowey has no defense for mind manip, sealing or absorbing, so there is no way he can win if Demigra uses any of those on him, and Demigra can counter all his moves, even kill him if he erases the multiverse like he was going to heroes since flowy depends on the timelines to use save load, no timelines is no coming back for flowey."

...Did you like, even play the game? Because the entire fight with Omega Flowey takes place after he's gotten rid of everything. He even generates his own SAVE points. Also, sealing and absorption? Really? Demigra has never done either of this to a comparable opponent in the middle of battle, and again, Flowey even let himself be reduced to zero HP just to show off that he could instantly undo everything that had happened to him.

This is getting silly.

warping the whole thing simultaneously with just his energy, and it is confirmed he would destroy it had he won that match, same with chamel who used his power, all in one fell swoop. So at his peak he could one shot it all and beyond to the real world.

I will take a look at that and get back to you on it when I replay that part, but even still if he did destroy all the saves it is still below an entire multiverse and beyond time and space to the real world all at once.

I don't see how it does. Undertale relies on save points to stand in for universes, sure there are a lot, but at best you could say that means baseline multiversal, Demigra can bust, control and warp all at once the entire multiverse, transcend space and time and also warp and destroy the real world which is beyond and transcendent to it, heroes multiverse is literally treated as fiction there.

Trunks failed ot break control, he tried but only could briefly talk, fact is nobody has fully broken control sans Beerus who was vastly stronger as that was pre-toki toki absorbed. Heroes controls guys at his tier in raw power. Flowey has no mind hax and no showings of resistance to them, I see no way he gets around the mind control, which can be induced from outside the multiverse even, or by even just Demigra's energy.

Willpower can't break free, it never has, only allowed trunks to talk, his body was still completely under demigras control, and he only likely was even able to talk due to being around dmigra's level and taking a beating, and demigra being distracted by pattroler fighting him to. Even the pattroler almost was controlled till others stepped in, and guys like Broly and Vegeta who broke mind control in the past on pure will succumbed completely to Demigra. Willpower will not cut it, and flowey is not stronger, if anybody is it's demigra, who constantly grows in power to.

His passive is not that one, in heroes it is stated that you will not be able to use your powers until you gain assistance from other sin the timelines and purify the area. His staffs nullify the transformations and prevent goku and pattroler from using any abilities or even moving in one shot despite them being able to combat Demigra, so yes it can nullify powers and such that way to.

Demigra can indeed seal or absorb people in the midst of battle, he can use time shackels on the pattroler as an attack to seal him and damage him, and he absorbs toki toki just on a whim, and toki toki literally can undo a mutliversal erasure and suppress Demigra's powers.

Flowey operates his save load by using timelines correct, so logically if Demigra destroys him and the timelines in one fell swoop he would not be able to come back.

Anyhow, Demigra wins via, mind manip, sealing or absorption, or just nuking all timelines and flowey with them. I don't recall his save load working if he doesn't have timelines to load from. After all demigra can even nuke places outside the multiverse while he's at it to like the real world.

I need to get some sleep but your seriously underestimating Demigra, he has at least a counter for all floweys abilities, and I don't see how flowey will get around mind manip especially, or sealing, or absorption, or a multiversal erasure including his own saves, or demigra constantly getting stronger while flowey remains the same or possibly gets weaker if demigra's hax suppress/nullify him like they can other comparable in power fighters.

Let me ask you for some things before I actually have any sort of change in opinion. I would need you to show:

• Heroes Demigra warping the entire multiverse simultaneously.
  • Demigra mind controlling anyone equal to or stronger than himself, especially as he failed to do so against Beerus.
  • Demigra nullifying the powers of characters on his level in a way they cannot overcome.
  • Demigra sealing or absorbing anyone of comparable or superior power.
  • Demigra growing in any meaningful way in power that it makes a difference, here.
Now I will address a few misconceptions I think you might have.

"Undertale relies on save points to stand in for universes, sure there are a lot, but at best you could say that means baseline multiversal"

"Flowey operates his save load by using timelines correct, so logically if Demigra destroys him and the timelines in one fell swoop he would not be able to come back."

"or a multiversal erasure including his own saves, or demigra constantly getting stronger while flowey remains the same or possibly gets weaker if demigra's hax suppress/nullify him like they can other comparable in power fighters."

You seem to be confusing Omega Flowey with normal Flowey. The two are very, very different. Omega Flowey does not need the multiverse to be around in order to SAVE and LOAD. In fact, he gets rid of your old SAVE, replaces it with his own,and creates multiple SAVE timelines in the void that he can flip between at will. Even undoing all damage that he has taken. Demigra nuking the multiverse, which I still need you to show me he can do, has no adverse effects for Flowey.

Then, as I said before, a character weaker than Flowey is shown to be perfectly capable of destroying the game world and its timelines in one shot. This is further driven home by the fact that if you try to boot the game back up, there is absolutely nothing. Not even any options. Chara only even contacts you after about a quarter of an hour in the void. Again, this was done by a character inferior in power to Omega Flowey.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote

Hardly. Demigra is like Flowey-lite. Even for all his talk, his time manipulation is pretty mediocre.

Hardly? Soul Manipulation (both have it). Time Travel and Time Manipulation (both have it). Reality Warping (both have it). Time Pardox Immunty (both have it).

What Demigra has and Flowey doesn't? Mind Maniupulation, Power Nullification, Sealing, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Intangibility

And then we have SAVE and LOAD, which is the only thing that would be a threat to Demigra.

Demigras energy, not at his peak even, is warping all sorts of timelines and causing the multiverse to overflow.

https://imgur.com/a/h444t

He plans to create his own history or "new world" from nothing after everything is destroyed.

https://imgur.com/a/4WibN

Demigra's energy trancends the DBH multiverse and spacetime and enters the real world, being able to destroy both.

https://imgur.com/a/6Vcla

Demigra controls Trunks for one, and Trunks completed training with beerus and Whis and can physically hurt Demigra and help in the battle.

He also almost cotnrols The pattroler, who can go toe to toe with him in power, until Trunks and kai of time steps in and helps.

https://youtu.be/dC58Yj4oCg8?t=350

So he can control people at his level.

Demigra one shots, detransforms and immobalises the pattroler and SSJ3 god ki Goku, both of whom can physically stand up to him in theinal battle showign he can supress adn nulify power and skills of those on his level. Also beat as a SSJG had his powers nulified until he could purify Demigra's evil energy, and Beat is one of the ones who defeats Demigra in the end showign he is on his level.

https://imgur.com/a/BEqoT

Demigra's attack "time shackeles" is a move he uses on pattroler during battle that traps them and damages them, it looks similar to what was used on toki toki minus eating them to. So sealing is literally one of his battle attacks.

As for absorbing he does this to Toki Toki who is able to reset the multiverfse after its destruction, create timelines and vito Dmeigra's power. That alone is impressive since Toki Toki can't escape. Also like was said against the pattroler time shackles seems very similar to this, minus the eating them part.

Demigra goes from being hurt by base god Goku, to outclassing SSJ3 God ki Goku, that is a massive instant boost. And that happens within seconds from one battle to the second one where even his base one shots Goku and pattroler. That is probably the biggest near instant leap in power, but he has multiple moves and statements to that he gains power from gatehring energy or kiri over time, absorbing clones, absorbing battle energy, some things in heroes that are specfic boosts when winning exchanges or taking damage etc as well. So he can jump from having trouble with base god ki Goku to outclassing SSJ3 God Ki Goku in a moments notice.

The issue I have with flowey save and load is, they still do rely on making new tiemlines and those sadi timelines still existing for him to load after being destroyed correct? SUre he can survive the multiverse being gone, but if he himself were destroyed as well as all existing timelines then he has nothing to come back from, adn Demigra if he can best flowey can certainly erase the timelines even if tehy are outside the multiverse while he is at it. So there would be no save to load from.

As for Frisk though, I agree he nuked the saves, but I don't see how your saves are equal to a full multiverse, and also I don't know if Flowey > Frisk, is tehre proof of it?

Back