• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Dialga / D vs D

So let me get this straight:

1) DBX upgrade does go through = Demigra breaths and one-shots.

2) DBX Upgrade doesn't go through = Dialga curbs.

EDIT: Wait, Primal Dialga? isn't he like Low 2-C or at least weaker than the regular Dialga?

DMB 1 said:
So let me get this straight:
1) DBX upgrade does go through = Demigra breaths and one-shots.

2) DBX Upgrade doesn't go through = Dialga curbs.

EDIT: Wait, Primal Dialga? isn't he like Low 2-C or at least weaker than the regular Dialga?
I doubt that Demigra can easily be stomped with Ap, especially because of its resurrection, duplication, and type 4 immortality.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. ^^

Type 4 Immortality and resurrection are basically the same thing, albeit I'm not sure if Dialga can overpower those.

Regardless, I believe he can incapacitate him.

Primal Dialga is a state where Dialga is uncontrolled, that's it, and also Dialga usually starts using Time Stop and if the fight is difficult, he can use Time Looping, where even a being that was born before the time (Dialga) could not escape (this was Giratina)

Shivansh Garg said:
How can Dialga counter Demigra's mind hax and law manipulation?
Former: Due to it not working on gods and Dialga having his own resistance.

Latter: Due to Demigra not having law hax.

Dialga might be becoming a type 1 abstract so even if Demigra gets upgraded, he won't even be able to affect Dialga...

The real cal howard said:
Dialga might be becoming a type 1 abstract so even if Demigra gets upgraded, he won't even be able to affect Dialga...
Dialga has no resistance to Soul Manipulation,Corruption, Possession, Power Nullification,Transmutation and Life Manipulation on his side.

That he can't influence him, I doubt anything.

How strong is Demigra's Reality Warping?

The Pokèmon multiverse is currently bigger, but if the upgrade goes through, that won't be any longer the case.

Demigra can kill him by busting the Multiverse though.

... If the DB multiverse discussion comes to a conclusion.

Can someone tell me exactly where Dialga's size comes from? lol

I mean I know the games up to the 5 Gen but that was new to me.

Any time Giratina would try to escape Distortion World, a time loop occurs where it ends up back inside.

Dialga can literally force Demigra into never attacking.

I don't believe one instance of Time Loop is enough to say that Dialga would Timeloop for every enemy. Giratina is Dialga's flat equal; why would he do so to Demigra when he doesn't do it to Palkia despite them entering many Life-and-Death encounters?

BlackPAIN99 said:
Demigra should be able to resist both.
Reading the profile of Demigra, he only has Resistance to Extrasensory Perception and the powers of Dialga are able to affect a 4-D being and Demigra is a 3-D being

Akreious said:
I don't believe one instance of Time Loop is enough to say that Dialga would Timeloop for every enemy. Giratina is Dialga's flat equal; why would he do so to Demigra when he doesn't do it to Palkia despite them entering many Life-and-Death encounters?
Literally all profiles of all Pokémon are composed ie yes, Dialga starts using Time Stop or Time Loop

I don't think that this thread was made out of spite, judging by the OP not immediately putting him against Arceus, and him genuinely asking questions about the characters.

And the Pokémon thread was just a downgrade/clarification discussion ended up being an upgrade because of debate-shfiting, not because of Cal (even if he was debating on that thread, and stating his opinion on potential power-addtions). Even AssatlWaffle accepted them.

Back