• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's almost impossible to get a Smurf fight that is actually fair enough to add to their profiles.

Dziga said:
If Thanos can't do shit and gets A.P Slapped, it's a stomp. Now we just need to decide what skill Demi-Fiend will use against Purple Man's anus </div>

No thanos has the ap advantage but demifiend has the hax advantage

Well then, just change AP Slapped to Hax Slapped and you get the same result.

@MYHERO

The agreement is that this is a stomp in Demi's Favor.

Well he beats Lucifer who is baseline.

I want to say he's vastly above Canopus but we have alot to settle before that's even considerable to be true

A little above baseline? Damn we really need to revise the scaling chain and have him sitting comfortably with Satan.

But we got alot of other stuff to do... But i suppose if the AP is as i suggusted then its not much to change the haxstomp

Really? Like how does he resist high 2-A sealing? Because usually SMT characters can resist hax if they are above their opponents in AP, which isn't the case here.

It came from scaling off of Yaldabaoth, he managed to resist it from Mem Aleph so long as he had a defined stable form who was very likely alot stronger than him even in that form

I mean Yaldabaoth should be as strong as Mem Aleph at most but the Holy Shekinah is far above her even when she literally became so bloodlusted she grew alot stronger and Lucifer is vastly above Holy Shekinah and Demi managed to best him at his full power so yes

Side note; True Yaldabaoth will eventually become true YHVH but we're just counting for as long as you can use him in the main game

Yeah I just rechecked the scaling chain, but is Yaldabaoth 5th dimensional? If he's just as strong as Mem, that would mean he's only 2-A.

Well if he resisted sealing when he didn't became a high 2-A yet then I do not think Demifiend can resist sealing from 5D Thanos here.

It's not that it won't scale, it's just that Demifiend would be fighting someone that has better sealing then his resistance to it (which is just 2-A sealing)

Yeah once the revisions does go through then it would be an assured stomp towards Demifiend's favor.

If we scale most of the 2A to High 2A, then the 2A demon will become weak and lose their standing as the strongest 2A.

The whole "shattering YHVH into pieces", but ofc that's assuming that she's remotely comparable to true YHVH which is obviously a big stretch.

Also I've heard about a scene of Demiurge not being scared of facing Lucifer which could scale him to the Demon Lord which would then scale to Mem, but I don't remember where that's from so I can't say for certainly.

Definitely not, its from IV. Yes the Demiurge wasn't scared of Lucifer but he was delusional to think he was YHVH himself. With Lucifer saying he was only pretending to be the creator

Mind you, I'm pretty sure that High 2-A Thanos was able to casually deal with Abstracts... Infinitely weaker than himself.

Granted, Demifiend is a 3D being with High 2-A powers and strength so Idk how this would exactly play out.

TDE Demi-Fiend completely threw away his humanity and became a full demon. So he actually does a higher dimensional existence at that stage

Back