• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demifiend resistance removal

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

This boi has resistances for brute force. You know the rules and so do I.

lol you started this quick after seeing that in the other thread

Unfortunately I don't think this works
after looking according to this

Sorry to ruin it for you....BUT This Power>Hax thing got already accepted recently to be case by case, if there is explicit context or statement in which the Hax is resisted by power.

I believe MT revisions are still underway, so it's likely just a case of the profile(s) not being updated yet and it's a massive verse so it'll be awhile begin revisions are fully complete (for the time being).

Back