• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta Dragonoid tier justification

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmyJibbsJr

They/Them
Alright, so on Drago's profile, the justification for Delta Drago being 2-C is "Far superior to his base form, can summon a large hail of huge meteors as his signature attack". This clearly doesn't explain why this form of Drago is 2-C, and the profiles for Hydranoid, Apollonir and the 5 other Legendary Soldier Bakugan suffer from a similar problem (That being a lack of explanation/justification). I briefly talked about it with Wokistan, and the justification for Delta Dragonoid's tier is as follows.

"Delta Drago can contend with and defeat Apollonir, who had not gone through a significant rise in power between Season 1 and 2 of Bakugan and in Season 2 Apollonir was capable of harming foes on par with or even superior to the Perfect Core, which is a force capable of easily fusing two universe together and defusing those two universes easily."

That being said, Hydranoid directly scales to Drago as Daul Hydranoid beat Delta Drago as well as beating the "most powerful Legendary Soldier" (Exedra, who would then be superior to Apollonir).

So, for Apollonir/The Legendary Soldiers: "Capable of fighting and damaging foes who rival the power of the Perfect Core, which can fuse and defuse entire universes with minimal effort".

Delta Drago/Daul Hydranoid: "Capable of fighting and defeating the Legendary soldiers of Vestroia, who are able to damage beings roughly on par with the Perfect Core".

All you'd need is like a screenshot of that statement for perfect core and it should be good to apply. Not knowledgeable on this verse but that definitely makes way more sense than the current justification.

Might take a little while for that screenshot. It's been a long while since I've watched Bakugan, so I don't recall what episode the statement is in, just the season.

https://youtu.be/38uf3CShN0s?t=590

In this clip, the Doctor and Drago point out that even though they defeated Naga and that Drago has both Silent and Infinity Cores (which are the two halves of the Perfect Core), the Bakugan world and Human world are still going to merge and collapse onto each other unless Drago goes to reset the balance using himself as the new Perfect Core.

Should also mention that while in this specific scene they don't say "universe", they refer to the Bakugan world as an "alternate universe" in the very first episode of the series, implying that they are indeed two separate universes.

Yeah this looks fine to me. Ask an admin or content mod to check this though, since they're the ones who can open profiles.

This seems to make much better sense than the current lackluster justification, yes.

Wonderful. I will need some profiles unlocked so I can make this adjustment.

Also, another thing to aid in the justification. Wayvern had to resort to using the Infinity Core's power to defeat Dual Hydranoid and struggled to defeat him despite having that much power. Could be that she is bad/tried not to use all of it, which would hold true for her actions later in the series, but just wanted to throw that out there.

Okay. You can write a list of the exact titles of the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

Dragonoid (Bakugan)

Hydranoid (Bakugan)

Apollonir

Clayf

Lars Lion

Oberus (Bakugan)

Exedra

Frosch

Is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back