• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta (Boruto) issues

So, delta is rated as 5-C due this
''Moon level+ (Physically fought with Six Paths Sage Mode Adult Naruto, who also considered her beam of light to be too dangerous to take a direct hit from)''
Sure, its true that Delta can hurt Naruto as shown here:
boruto_32_3.jpg

boruto_31_36.jpg

but this is not the issue, the issue comes from this
'' Adult Naruto, who also considered her beam of light to be too dangerous to take a direct hit from)''

Indeed her beams are dangerous, but the reason that her beams are dangerous is because it is made to work against opponents with regen, and her beams directly kill the cells as stated here:
boruto_32_18.jpg

, so, yeah, its dangerous, but it shouldnt be in the AP section, because it is dura neg, so, the beam part need to be removed from her AP section

Last edited:
"Physically fought with Six Paths Sage Mode Adult Naruto" should really be "Initially matched Six Paths Sage Mode Adult Naruto and forced him to struggle even while serious, but was eventually overpowered".

The point that Naruto is ultimately more powerful than her is made several times; lines like "Naruto's ability far surpasses Delta's data" and "Naruto has the upper hand" are thrown around, and Delta considers his strength to be monstrous and questions whether or not his Chakra is limitless. We also see Naruto doing the most damage in the fight, especially after Delta attempted to lure Naruto into a beam with Himawari. Although, you could possibly chalk this up to Delta exhausting as the fight went on, but she also absorbed a Vanishing Rasengan in the middle of the fight, so she was not completely drained.

Anyway...
Indeed her beams are dangerous, but the reason that her beams are dangerous is because it is made to work against opponents with regen, and her beams directly kill the cells as stated here
Both Boruto and Kawaki comment on power being one of her destructive beams' notable attributes, and Naruto makes the comment that they would be dangerous based purely on the way that it looks and the Chakra that he felt being expended to use it. Unless Naruto can sense the Regeneration Negating properties of attacks, his comments were not based on that factor.

iirc, naruto can sense danger, sorry for the poorly comment, I am really tired, already its 8;40AM and I didnt read it yet, I will comment better after some hours

"Physically fought with Six Paths Sage Mode Adult Naruto" should really be "Initially matched Six Paths Sage Mode Adult Naruto and forced him to struggle even while serious, but was eventually overpowered".
I agree
I mean, yeah, her beams are 5-C, thats a fact, but I still think that it is iffy to be part of the AP section due the cell factor, but u might be right

While we are on the topic, is there any justification for Delta's destructive beams being lightspeed, outside of being from her mechanical eye?

I recall there being mention of a photon weapon in Naruto Retsuden (which someone proposed as evidence for her attacks being lightspeed on Narutoforums), but that has nothing to do with Delta's eye beams.

While we are on the topic, is there any justification for Delta's destructive beams being lightspeed, outside of being from her mechanical eye?
Is there any reason to review it? We've already established it was LS since way back based off the fact it came from a mechanical source and again Amado's tech is years ahead of the current norm there, is there anything suggesting the light beam isn't at least as fast as the photon gun in retsuden?

Is there any reason to review it? We've already established it was LS since way back based off the fact it came from a mechanical source and again Amado's tech is years ahead of the current norm there, is there anything suggesting the light beam isn't at least as fast as the photon gun in retsuden?
Do you have any scan that Delta beam's mentioned made by Photon ? or Delta Made by same technology in Naruto Retsuden Things?

I'm not sure what it was like two years ago, but Vs Battles currently doesn't accept lasers as lightspeed for "looks like a laser and comes from a technological source". That same technological source can also absorb and redirect Chakra, and those same laser beams are made out of Chakra and can explode.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Laser/Light_Beam_Dodging_Feats

Most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should. Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.

If I recall the light beams of delta met 2 of the standards. Which were 5 and 4. It probably doesn’t meet 4 anymore due to the recent revision of being called “light” not meaning made of photons and etc.

This should probably be another thread though if you believe it needs to be addressed again.

If I recall the light beams of delta met 2 of the standards. Which were 5 and 4. It probably doesn’t meet 4 anymore due to the recent revision of being called “light” not meaning made of photons and etc.

This should probably be another thread though if you believe it needs to be addressed again.
Who said that Delta's beams were made of light? If it was Amado then I think he's a reliable source. If it was Kawaki then I'm not so sure.

The japanese direct word used there refers to light
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Laser/Light_Beam_Dodging_Feats

Most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should. Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
Nonetheless it has to meet the requirements above for it to be light speed as well.

Delta beams has not enough proofs to be Speed of Light, the only thing is being stated to be light, which doesnt matter because her ''light'' literally explode, Light does not explode, so, the only proof to it be SoL is contradicted.

Just search for the thread and look it up, then make a downgrade CRT addressing it if you feel like it doesn't qualify.

Just search for the thread and look it up, then make a downgrade CRT addressing it if you feel like it doesn't qualify.
Honestly, this thread is made by me :unsure: 🧐 I can turn this in also a thread to discuss Delta beams speed issue

Additionally, if a series is very close to lightspeed or exceeds it in several other calcs and scenarios (such as what is seen in DBZ), there is less of a burden of proof to show that the laser is a true laser.
Also don't forget this is a thing, Nardo dodged a SOL attack in base in Retsiden, he dodged Light Fang and considered her beams dangerous, not only for their hax but for incredible speed.

Honestly, this thread is made by me :unsure: 🧐 I can turn this in also a thread to discuss Delta beams speed issue
And it will be a mess.
I highely doubt fans want to participate in such random discussion.

How about someone who has a problem with it finds a thread where it was accepted and makes a refuting CRT then it can be addressed properly.

Also don't forget this is a thing, Nardo dodged a SOL attack in base in Retsiden, he dodged Light Fang and considered her beams dangerous, not only for their hax but for incredible speed.
Yeh I know, but the reason to the beams be dangerous already is mentioned, is not only the speed of it, that thing literally explodes and kill cells

Yeh I know, but the reason to the beams be dangerous already is mentioned, is not only the speed of it, that thing literally explodes and kill cells
I think the explodes part should not be a concern since DBZ's light beams explode as well. (Though it might be in this context)

Though the reason why Delta's beams are dangerous is possibly due to the fact that they negate regenerative abilities.

Light fang is Light Speed but Madara head isn't Light speed movement I think

Back