• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And that makes it default how?

That's the equivalent of saying a characters default is a pistol because they first got it

No it's not the equivalent. Delsin hasn't shown to use a lot of other abilities in the story cutscenes aside from his smoke powers, and maybe concrete if the ending is anything to go by.

He uses other powers plenty of times in cutscenes

Like with his limited Precog and such

Theglassman12 said:
No it's not the equivalent. Delsin hasn't shown to use a lot of other abilities in the story cutscenes aside from his smoke powers,
He uses Neon in every cutscenen up intil the bridge where he was forced to switch and then retain Neon afterwards

He uses Video twice, and Concrete after of course

That's not default

This actually looks like a pretty good match idea here, let's see.....

So Delsin starts with Neon, this gives him some nifty hax like Matter Manip, Light Manip, Intangibility, Time Manip, Flight, Rage Amp, Durability Negation with Neon. If he can switch powers he can apply other hax too. Such as Biological Manip, Transmutation, Forcefield Creation, Power Null.

Wiz in her corner has better regen, Durability Negation also, Power Null, Petrification, Invulerability to physcial attacks. Soul Manip, Fear Aura, Summoning. These are the ones that pop out to me.

I think currently I would lean on Wiz, more on the basis that she seems to have all her powers accessible at once while Delsin will need to break off the fight. Find a power source and then switch and that gives him a combative lapse. Wiz for a 6/10 majority in my mind.

Schnee One said:
The very ground is a power source for concrete though.....
Ah yeah I forget the concrete power source is a gameplay mechanic, that is also something to consider. Delsin's entire approach to combat is basically him applying a power, if it gets him nowhere he will switch it up. The question is how Wiz can respond to it though.

BFR is only a possibility and he's never made use of it in character.

I mean Delsin got that power from Eugene Sims--He showcase BFR when he Delsin was fighting him or it was a pocket reality.

Actually that last bit does raise the question of if this is Evil Delsin

Cause if it is, Delsin is going to transmute them immediately

Still doesn't BFR cause

That's not something he's shown to use, hense "Possibly", nor uses.

Please stop Zaching all over the place and talk about how characters use their powers instead of just telling us about the profile

Original Post

IE the start of the thread

Which has a name that's not yours attached

Back