• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Gargoyle Ghillie isn't invisibility. It is undetectable through sight smell etc etc. It is not invisibility.

Vaal Hazak can still use Effluvium in that range. He uses a breath full of that miasma for God's sake. Weakened? Yes. His Effluvium Absorption won't work on you. Completely nulled? No. Probably. Delsin is bit lower than Vaal.

Could be. Even so, Elderseal makes me lean towards Hunter for this.

(and yes Delsin is well below Vaal Hazak)

Yeah I'm gonna vote Incon. At that range it really just depends on who does what first.

How many Incons is that?

We have Garg, me, Glassman, Boogie, and Dargoo. 5.

That'd be 6, then.

If Im being honest, the more I think about this fight, the more I think Delsin wins

From this distance away, assuming he starts with Neon, he can instantly surround the hunter in time stopping waves leaving him free to atomization and also summoning Angels to surround the hunter while planning out the best strategy necessary.

On top of this, Hunter's main abilities get shut down by Delsin's superior mobility, intangibility and forcefields

For every one dangerous ability hunter has, Delsin has one more ability to counter it or shut down, and a backup or tertiary ability to punish the hunter afterwards

Im not switching votes unless theres no argument but I suppose after I stopped being lazy and decided to think I see less and less reason Delsin doesn't take this

What makes Delsin more mobile? Hunter has pseudo-flight and a grappling hook to traverse environments.

Intangibility should be countered by the fact that Hunter can hit souls. Doesn't need to interact with a physical body so long as the opponent has a soul.

Forcefields are a viable argument but if he has to keep that up wouldn't that still be incon?

If Hunter hits Rowe with a dragon pod or anything, his powers are nulled. That said, Rowe has a good chance of hitting Hunter before Hunter hits Rowe. So I'm still saying Incon. Just depends on what happens first.

I'd also like to point out Hunter has a fair amount of abilities that are still viable. Ghillie Mantle makes the Hunter nigh-invisible, to the point of being able to just stand in front of beings with enhanced senses and not being detected. Hunter does more damage the more intelligent his/her foe is, which normally isn't broken against animals but against humans can get pretty ruinous. Hunter can force foes to become paralyzed or pass out just by hitting them. Etc etc.

Funny

Delsin is perfectly capable of seeing Eugene who is completely invisible to standard conduits who have ehnhanced senses and can even sense eachother from a good distance

Paralysis gets hard countered by Neon force so that's not helpful

And those are two abilities out of many Delsin completely hardcounters

This is not invisibility. This is stealth that makes you undetectable. But noted.

How?

And how?

Paralyzing the body doesn't really do much to someone who's body is made of molecules that can reform. Otherwise literally every DUP officer considering they all have paralyses bolts would be successful in bagging a conduit

Your counter to my argument was listing only two possible abilities he could use

I'm not saying "Delsin utterly hard counters any and all things that Hunter does" otherwise that would be a hard stomp

But by comparison to the powernull, Invisibility, or anything else for Hunter you have....

Atomization Tramsmutation biological manipulation, electricity drain, Critical strike, OHK etc etc etc.

Hunter is not invisible, again, just saying.

Hunter has stealth, power null, soul destruction, resistance to a huge variety of abilities, etc etc.

I disagree with you, to be frank. I'm still leaning towards Incon. It just depends on who gets the first shot off, and with speed equalized, that could be either one.

You said earlier this thread that Powernull was passive and had short range. It's moot against a dude that never goes CQC ever.

Wait what?

I think you misunderstood what I said, I said invisible as in the conduits couldn't sense him, that was a figure of speech not actual invisibility (Albeot Delsin can go invisible with video but it's useless so blegh)

Soul Destruction and some of the resistances are fair game though.

No no. It has light passive elements but the main activation is upon contact, it can be activated with any one of Hunter's weapons and a few other items (like Dragon Pods).

But noted, if that is what you meant by invisibility then Hunter's huge tier stealth is probably negated, yes. There are a few other abilities I should go through and try to see if they'd be helpful,

Back