• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

Wait so, we only consider him Baseline 1-A+ because we don't know when or how much he transcended himself after?
The actual statement used for that end is:
SCP-3812: One sunny day, we’ll open our eyes and see nothing but creation below us, and nothing above us but ourselves, spinning out wildly into the great above.

SCP-3812: A god?

SCP-3812: Not a god. A star, rising in the east. Rising away from this all until we are little more than a memory of a song.
We know that one day they'll be above all narratives, and that they'll keep rising. This isn't enough to give an "endlessly above 1-A+" end.

The only real reason why 3812 won is due to the fact that 3812 is endlessly above baseline and kept transcending. But according to Agnaa, this isn't enough. As such, Beatrice stomps 3812.

Yes, this be stompy.

Welp, not much I can say to a simple "no u" like that.

@Everyone Else If this does actually turn into a discussion I'd rather not have 4 people saying "OMGW WHATT?????" between each of our replies. It makes this stuff pretty hard to follow.

I haven't, but there also hasn't been a CRT made to add any of the new content to his profile, so as of now it's unusable in threads.

You say that like im th one in charge of making SCP crts
I'm just telling you how the site works. Until a revision's accepted we can't use that stuff in threads.

@Realjack I'd rather not have our members saying that stuff even "jokingly" tbh.

I'm just telling you how the site works. Until a revision's accepted we can't use that stuff in threads.
Then...make the crt? Youre still sitting on th crt to upgrade the 2-As to 1-C even though youve had all the information you need plus confirmation from the tier 1 experts

Then...make the crt? Youre still sitting on th crt to upgrade the 2-As to 1-C even though youve had all the information you need plus confirmation from the tier 1 experts
I've got many other CRTs I want to make for other verses before I get to that. I've been constantly going through CRTs since we've been allowed to, and I still have over a dozen left.

Oven and Iapitus are busy with schoolwork, and I think there's still some specifics we need to hammer out with those two.

I'll try to get to it eventually, but again, it's kinda besides the point, since you're arguing that 3812's endlessly above baseline now, when such a CRT hasn't been accepted.

It seems we're using information that hasn't even been applied to the profile yet. At this current state of 3812 he can't do anything and featherine's current profile as a 1-A+ would stomp what 3812's profile have to give.

Back