• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delaying your reactions?

Does delaying reaction speed makes you slow? For example Ikaros from sno reacted to several laser missles and it said reaction speed delayed by 3.5 femtoseconds.

I would like to answer but I don't quite understand the question but I would say no and yes.

Example: two Flashes race, both have equal travel speed and reaction speed. Now if we lower ones reaction speed he would still be moving the same speed as the other Flash but he will not be able to react to any incoming obstacles like the other Flash would, this doesn't mean he's slower overall just slower in reactions

So in a sense delayed reactions won't effect your full travel speed but it will effect how fast you react to things.

Sorry if this didn't answer your question.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I would like to answer but I don't quite understand the question but I would say no and yes.

Example: two Flashes race, both have equal travel speed and reaction speed. Now if we lower ones reaction speed he would still be moving the same speed as the other Flash but he will not be able to react to any incoming obstacles like the other Flash would, this doesn't mean he's slower overall just slower in reactions

So in a sense delayed reactions won't effect your full travel speed but it will effect how fast you react to things.

Sorry if this didn't answer your question.
I mean Ikaros reacted to lasers with her shield. When she reacted to those lasers it said reaction time delayed by 3.5 femtoseconds. Does that mean when her shield got up she delayed her reaction time by mftl+ speed?

I guess so? I'm not to sure sorry... Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will show up.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I guess so? I'm not to sure sorry... Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will show up.
thx it just would not make sense your reaction speed is delayed by 3.5 femtoseconds unless she was gonna react with 3.5 femtoseconds.

Back