• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs Spider-Man (Comics) but slightly different this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So apparently Symbiote Suit Spider-Man is an option for VS Threads even though it's not listed on his Profile seeing as he was used recently and no one cared about that.

Deku at High 8-C and can do whatever as long as it doesn't leave High 8-C vs Whatever the most recent version of Symbiote Suit Spider-Man that doesn't leave Tier 8 is.

Speed Equalized and the fight takes place in whatever the name of the city Deku is currently at in the Manga is because I forgot what it's called.

If this is unfair for some reason, I'll just change it to Spidey's The Other Key.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Izuku_Midoriya_(Deku) :

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spider-Man_(Marvel_Comics) :

Incon:

It's a misconception that Symbiote Spider-Man is any stronger than regular Spidey. Venom stated that all it did for Peter was make him more open to using his full strength rather than enhance his capabilities

So apparently Symbiote Suit Spider-Man is an option for VS Threads even though it's not listed on his Profile seeing as he was used recently and no one cared about that.
...honestly it shouldn't be, no?

Like I moreso just... missed out on that fact until way later.

Midoriya has a tiny AP advantage and range, but spiderman has a lifting strength advantage, big stamina advantage, skill advantage and intelligence, enhanced senses, precognition, ultra instinct, webs, spiderman claps bro. Voting him.

Mmm I'm gonna close this, we shouldn't invent keys on the fly.
It's a misconception that Symbiote Spider-Man is any stronger than regular Spidey. Venom stated that all it did for Peter was make him more open to using his full strength rather than enhance his capabilities
Also this is sorta not true, it just became a thing in the comics regardless iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back