• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Next Symbol of Peace spars with The Leader of the Autobots,

Base Optimus and 30% Deku are used,

Starting distance is 100 m,

Battle takes place in Chicago,

and Speed is equalized

Deku’s AP is 191.295 Tons of TNT, higher with Fa Jin

Optimus Prime’s AP is 305 Tons of TNT, higher with Flight Tech

Deku: 8
Optimus Prime:
Inconclusive:

Deku_Dark_Costume.png
Optimus_render_2_1.png

Hopefully not a stomp

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Deku isn't getting hit ever thanks to Danger Sense, not to mention his absurd Lifting Strength Advantage which he'll abuse the hell out of with Blackwhip.

I'm pretty sure Deku isn't getting hit ever thanks to Danger Sense, not to mention his absurd Lifting Strength Advantage which he'll abuse the hell out of with Blackwhip.
Isn’t Prime’s LS higher? Optimus was able to hold back Driller who weighs 436,196 Tons, while Deku was able to yank Shigaraki, who overpowered Ryukyu, who in turn is much stronger then the two villains with gigantification quirks, who weigh 3,242 tons. So I don’t think LS is going to be much of a wincon for Deku here

Yeah, Optimus is likely gonna be yanking Deku towards him. But from what I know, danger sense means Deku could just dodge if that happens. I'll wait to see more arguments for Deku before arguing more.

Ah, I see now, he has Class M. I could've sworn up and down that he used to be Class T at 30%. In any case, Deku's Precog and Analytical Prediction will basically make hitting him impossible, especially combined with Fa Jin Amps.

???

I count five, not seven. Grace has not been reached yet.

Six, though, because Deku FRA.

Edit: Didn't see the second post until after I posted mine.

The gap is pretty small to begin with, and what would explosion manipulation even accomplish?

I’m very late to this thread but how does Deku get past the forcefield. Megatron with a two times ap advantage literally couldn’t do anything to it.

Edit: Mistook the flight tech for the upgrade he got to fight the fallen, so just removing that from the post, but he still has the forcefield.

Last edited:
I’m very late to this thread but how does Deku get past the forcefield. Megatron with a two times ap advantage literally couldn’t do anything to it.

Edit: Mistook the flight tech for the upgrade he got to fight the fallen, so just removing that from the post, but he still has the forcefield.
Fa-Jin is wild and I mean that in the best sense. It stores kinetic energy he can use at anytime he wants, and (as shown in the lady nagant fight) he can build up a whole lot, it’s limit hasn’t been set, but it’s been shown to be able to hold at least half his 100% worth of energy.

That still won’t be enough to get past the forcefield. That would make his ap two times higher. Megaton with that same ap achieves literally nothing against the shield. (Actually I think I read your post wrong, but if you are trying to say it would be half of his 7-A ap, that would be listed on his profile (I’m pretty sure we don’t count MHA percents as accurate nor linear at all, so it’s an unquantifiable increase, which would be quantifiably below Megatron’s ap))

That still won’t be enough to get past the forcefield. That would make his ap two times higher. Megaton with that same ap achieves literally nothing against the shield. (Actually I think I read your post wrong, but if you are trying to say it would be half of his 7-A ap, that would be listed on his profile)
This. Megatron, who's roughly comparable to Optimus here, could do jackshit and had to exploit a weakness just to beat Optimus.

That still won’t be enough to get past the forcefield. That would make his ap two times higher. Megaton with that same ap achieves literally nothing against the shield.
Half his 100% isn’t two times higher than Optimus‘s. OFA percentages aren’t linear (though thats a given with how 30% is 8-A and 45% is 7-A), I’m not saying he will get to half his 100%, I’m saying he isn’t capped at just twice Optimus’s AP

Also does Optimus have enhanced senses of some sort? Or something to see through smokescreen? Deku is a gremlin compared to him, so if Optimus loses sight of him that’s a big disadvantage

Then two things: One I don’t think we count Fa-Jin like that, or at least Deku would need to store up a crap ton of kinetic energy, which I don’t think he would be able to do here.

Second: I would say abilities that can be a higher tier can be restricted. But this match honestly doesn’t work. Either prime has a forcefield that stops Deku in his tracks, or Deku can become 7-A for a second and punches him off the face of the earth.

Also does Optimus have enhanced senses of some sort? Or something to see through smokescreen? Deku is a gremlin compared to him, so if Optimus loses sight of him that’s a big disadvantage
What would Deku do from that point on that won’t just give his position away again. He hits prime, the forcefield blocks the blow, and both are back to the same positions they started in.

Then two things: One I don’t think we count Fa-Jin like that, or at least Deku would need to store up a crap ton of kinetic energy, which I don’t think he would be able to do here.

Second: I would say abilities that can be a higher tier can be restricted. But this match honestly doesn’t work. Either prime has a forcefield that stops Deku in his tracks, or Deku can become 7-A for a second and punches him off the face of the earth.
Oh, Fa-Jim doesnt amp him immediately, it stores left over energy from repeated actions. In other words, he’s storing energy from 8-A 30%, meaning he won’t get to anywhere close to 7-A unless Optimus gives him hours to bounce around. The highest I can see him reasonably getting is near the top of 8-A+

What would Deku do from that point on that won’t just give his position away again. He hits prime, the forcefield blocks the blow, and both are back to the same positions they started in.
bounce and get energy? It’s what he did against Nagant when he knew he needed a way to get to her and keep her restrained. Despite his headstrong based powers, he’s a tactical fighter, breaking down every movement and making plans everytime Nagant took a step in a direction, if Optimus is stuck trying to find him, he has plenty of time to make strategy’s

Back