• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few dozen vs several tens isn't too big a differnece but yeah.

I said practically since hitting Miles once would do more than break some bones since Deku does that kind of damage to High 8C+ characters

Also just found out that Miles only attacked the nervous system of what seemed to be demon so he isn't doing that to Deku.

Proof? The only thing cited on his profile is attacking whatever that thing is and he regularly affects nerves to that degree wouldn't that count for some durability negation since he's attacking your insides and shouldn't he consistently oneshot people he fights?

So he can oneshot characters on his level. Has he done the same to someone far stronger than him? Also since it's last resort he likely gets KO'd before than since getting hit in the chest would break his ribs and potentially puncture some organs.

Simultaneous attacks like multiple attacks from one person or from multiple people? Also how did he lose his mask to Peter if his precog only fails on simultaneous attacks?

He did it to Blackheart and Fin Fang Foom. Also elaborate how one can oneshot or that severely **** up 4 tons and still be in High 8-C. Either 20% is 8-B and we're using 8%, or he doesn't **** up Miles to that extent where he breaks bones in every hit. Pick one, yo

Simultaneous attacks is simultaneous attacks, it basically means danmaku, no matter how many people it's from. Also precog can still be overwhelmed by blitzing, as Ultimate Spider-Man has a higher speed iirc.

He really should have durability negation if he can KO FFF like that. It's how his profile is he fought a High 8C+ and broke his arm in one attack. I'll ask some staff if he should be upgraded to 8B for that but most of them aren't on now.

Maybe, it is just really potent electricity manipulation though, he isn't negating durability

Make a CRT, until then we're operating under the assumption he doesn't break ******* bones at every punch like a 8-B

I mean he knocked out Fin Fang Foom who can fight Iron Man and Thor so he needs an upgrade of some sorts.

He does break Miles' bones like that since he did the same to a High 8C+ character, just because we're unsure of his tier doesn't take away from his showings.

Again, Electricity Manip covers that, Electricity bypasses dura already.

He doesn't because he doesn't have the AP to, the end. Also if he oneshots and the OP doesn't specify which key is being used, no we won't pick the key which straight up stomps

OK

He does have the AP to if not this match is a stomp his other key is inferior to Miles in every category that matter here besides range and you're the one that said this is 20% Deku I said 8% initially

Anyways the grace is up, so I'll add this, I'll presume 8% is being used given the OP doesn't state the key and the AP was never an argument brought up for the majority of votes in the first place

This shouldn't be added since it's a stomp Miles, has AP and dura, precog, lifting strength and can oneshot with a touch on top of his stealth. Inspite of all that you're adding this? Really?

Sorry, didn't see what you said.

I mean, mistakes happen, I didn't know he was actually 8-B, also this match isn't a stomp, again, this is decisive at the absolute best given Deku can win if he just overwhelms Miles, as he doesn't have an answer to AoE. It wasn't a stomp before you knew about the 20% thing, why is it suddenly now? Because grace is ending?

Yeah right, you guys say Deku is skilled to the extent he can incon MCU Spider-Man, if that match is up, this match is definitely not a stomp in a single way. He doesn't even oneshot and go invisible in character.

If he does overwhelm he can't do so without getting oneshot. It wasn't a stomp because I didn't realize Miles could oneshot him with a touch the moment he gets pressured and I thought his precog was as inconsistent as other spidermen who get hit quite a bit

He doesn't do the Venom Bite and Invisibility in character against normal superhuman, it is literally life and death scenarios only. Jesus.

His precog is more consistent, but not to an extent where he can dodge AoE. He can still get hit and overwhelmed with ease.

Dude, legit, drop it. He wasn't stomping a few minutes ago and now you're crying stomp because of stuff he doesn't even do in character

He used venom blast on Peter and that wasn't life and death and are all the showings of venom blast on his page life and death scenarios?

He wasn't stomping 20% which is what you and I argued but then you decided to use a weaker key just so you can add the match.

It was him being emotional af, basically bloodlusted, and yes.

Because the 20% literally oneshots here because it's 8-B, and all the votes were made for 8%, Jesus Christ man.

He got bloodlusted when Peter took his mask? There's another link on his profile of him fightning a really big guy and says "I'm done playing" then shocks him, is that bloodlust?

So all the votes were made for a different key than what was intended. On top of that if the 20% upgrade is accepted the match might not be allowed.

He got bloodlusted because Peter said he didn't deserve to be Spider-Man and this was a newly resurrected Peter. Way to rob the context. If he's getting emotionally challenged to that extent then yes, he'll use it.

We've added matches like this if no one argued for said thing in the OP, I'm adding this because all the votes were made for the 8% key in mind, not the 20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back