• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skill really is Daredevil’s only real advantage here. Deku has a near 2x ap and durability advantage, and that’s very bad for daredevil when this is against the kid who will take hits far above his weight class (such as all Might not holding back during the final exams, and Deku took those like a champ).
and given that this is end of overhaul arc Deku, he’s much more skilled than the version of him who was able to keep up with stain, someone who was also a weapons master (Out of iida, todorokI, and Midoryia, Midoryia by far did the best cqc wise) so he won’t just get skill checked GG, he’s likely going to be able to hold his own even for a while.
His Iron Soles have High 7-A durability so daredevil can’t deflect any hits, and the iron soles have a “double impact” meaning that if he connects with a kick, a second kick of equal force will be shot out Or two kicks for the price of one.
neither use killing force which is very bad for Murrdock because he’s trying to K.O the kid who will continually fight with both of his arms essentially being dust (bone wise), and battered and beaten everywhere else by a foe far stronger than he was.

So all in all without a “skill stomp gg shake my hand”. Matts going to have a very very hard time putting Deku down, the only other up hand he has is analytical prediction, but this version of Deku is also close to getting his own (this is post overhaul Deku, so he’s the same one able to predict where people will be after fighting them for not even a minute)

Isn't this just U.A. Beginnings Saga Deku? Why would he have something from his "Endeavor Agency Arc" Key?
where did I put snip? (Genuinely can’t remember where)
if it’s the iron soles. No, he’s had those since U.A beginnings. endeavor agency is right before the war arc. Overhaul (where shoot style is made and where the iron soles are obtained as it was made right after hideout raid arc) is in UA Beginnings before Joint Training

The profile doesn't reflect that, even the P&A doesn't reflect that.
Where the **** did I put snip? If you’re gonna quote my posts to tell me my mistakes just do it.
and also how? I’m not talking about Blackwhip here. Only real useful ability in a different key is analytical prediction and I said “close to getting” it Cause he is, just not proficient enough.
Again if it’s the Iron soles, they don’t go into the “powers and abilities section” and if it’s the durability part, that’s like saying because Tomura’s decay is at the end of his AP section, he can only use it in his AFO Key.
The profiles just put the support items at the end cause their miscellaneous.

The first key for Izuku, are U.A. Beginning Saga key goes all the way to the Provisional License Exam arc. He does have his Iron Soles yes.

It was decided to label his Iron Soles in each of his keys would be too much clutter I guess. Since he got the Iron Soles before he could use 8%.

The first key for Izuku, are U.A. Beginning Saga key goes all the way to the Provisional License Exam arc. He does have his Iron Soles yes.

It was decided to label his Iron Soles in each of his keys would be too much clutter I guess. Since he got the Iron Soles before he could use 8%.
Didnt he get 8% in his fight against Bakugou after moving into the Dorms? which was also around this time?

Where the **** did I put snip? If you’re gonna quote my posts to tell me my mistakes just do it.
You do realize people just put "Snip" on quoted posts to make the post small or to "cut" the post hence the "Snip" or that there's no specific thing they're questioning. Do you always get pissed off by little things?

Izuku may be stronger, but U.A. Beginning Saga Izuku isn't exactly the most skilled guy out there. Daredevil is on another level, honestly even current Izuku would lag behind Daredevil in terms of skill. I don't know how skilled MCU Daredevil is, but I'm pretty certain he should take this easily.

I'm not voting.

Izuku may be stronger, but U.A. Beginning Saga Izuku isn't exactly the most skilled guy out there. Daredevil is on another level, honestly even current Izuku would lag behind Daredevil in terms of skill. I don't know how skilled MCU Daredevil is, but I'm pretty certain he should take this easily.

I'm not voting.
He's trained since he was knee high and now has learned Jeet Kune Do, Wrestling, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Boxing, Kung Fu, Judo, Aikido, Capoeria, Wushu, Silat, Eskrima, and Ninjutsu. He's also had people like Iron Fist and Elektra compliment him on his skill.

I'm not voting.
Deku has proven to be exceptionally intelligent on many occasions. He has also shown to be a quick learner, which has helped him figure out most of One For All's mechanisms in a short period of time and work around its limitations. He has displayed keen observation and analysis skills, coming up with a plan to escape dozens of villains when he was trapped on a boat. It's usually his intelligence that has helped him more than his Quirk. Gran Torino even complimented his intelligence, saying that Deku is the kind of person who thinks before he acts. His grades are one of the highest in his entire class, showing that his constant training with One For All doesn't interfere with his studies. Deku also possesses a borderline encyclopedic knowledge of superheroes, villains, and the overall world he lives in, making him resourceful as a result. His time at U.A. High School has helped him develop his own signature Shoot Style, allowing him to fight on par against opponents with many years of experience)
Seems pretty skilled to me

Back