• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait if he's unharmed by that can Deku hurt him
he's a master of trickery who can shapeshift duplicate himself and has hax like mind manipulation and memory wipe
not to mention the experience edge
he could probably hide from danger sense if he hid from Heimdall.
I don't think deku can win

You’re also forgetting that Deku has the lifting strength advantage (class M vs class 100)

I feel teleportation, duplication, invisibility, and trickery should be able to deal with the lifting advantage.

still fighting an 1499 year old frost giant trained in the use of daggers that is far stronger than you, can cast illusions, duplicate himself, turn invisible, and teleport seems like more than he can take. loki tries to go for illusions and back stabs iirc so if he gets Deku I think that might be the end of him considering the ap advantage.

still fighting an 1499 year old frost giant trained in the use of daggers that is far stronger than you, can cast illusions, duplicate himself, turn invisible, and teleport seems like more than he can take. loki tries to go for illusions and back stabs iirc so if he gets Deku I think that might be the end of him considering the ap advantage.
Deku literally scales FAR above 127 tons

Look at the intelligence difference (high vs gifted and Deku is genius in combat)

There is a good probability that Deku can harm Loki, he’s at quite a disadvantage. Gap is closed further by Fa Jin though.

I don’t know why Danger Sense wouldn’t alert him to Loki at all times? Heimdall doesn’t have Deku’s sense and his sight can be tricked, so I wouldn’t just compare the two.

Loki has a bad track record of NOT teleporting out of being restrained actually. Especially if he’s getting constantly punched.

Loki has more experience due to age, but Deku in actual combat has feats that make Loki look stupid.

ah ok. still the illusions to trick Deku and a stab from behind should kill him or at least put is more into his favor. Deku doesn't know Loki's abilities so I think it's possible for him to fall for it.

I mean, Deku beats the puny god out of Loki if he can hurt him. Danger Sense deletes all of Loki’s trickery and illusions because he’ll always know when he’s going to attack, and from where. He’s laughably smarter as a combatant by feats, has stat amps to catch Loki off guard, can restrain him to ragdoll with Blackwhip like Hulk did and can probably blind him with Smokescreen.

The memory/mind stuff gets negged by the 8 other people living in his head that guard his mind.

Deku resists mindhax
Loki mindhax have different things than just mind control, it can make Deku feels the worst things that he has in his memories

Anyways, Loki is totally unharmed by things that are like 3x Deku AP, does Deku have any kind of dura neg?

Doesn't the mindhax require contact?

Illusion/teleportation from sight into a back attack is a wincon hes done it more in the Loki series, and his abilities are more fleshed out.

He can also fight with thor and captain america, but im pretty sure this loki had a higher than you complex so he'd more likely to underestimate/get surprised by deku.

What degree of mind hax does Loki have and how direct is it? Because being able to touch Deku is a problem considering Precognition and Extrasensory Perception. And does he go for mind hax in the middle of a serious fight where he wants to kill the other person in this key?

Also, for this Loki, he seems to just get bullied when caught or restrained. So Deku wrapping him in Blackwhip when he tries to backstab and just punching him repeatedly with Fa Jin amps seems like his best bet.

If we are talking about what he did in ragnarok that was more so memory viewing which I guess is a type of mind hax. But his other mind control feats came in A1 but he had the mind stone

Back