• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you new to the wiki? We only debate based on profiles so your argument here is invalid until you make a CRT to add the stuff on the profile to backup your claim in this thread

Joseph is genius while Deku is above average on the profile, and this is not changing

Also Joseph FRA
Yes i am new here, trying to argue you only use in character ratings for debates is like trying to argue Bill is only multi despite proof of him being higher. If you can argue for something to be the case, then it can be used. Its your job to disprove the statement which would make it invalid. Show me any rule stating “anything outside character ratings are invalid and cannot be used” ill wait.
So deku smoke screen black whip smashes him GG.

Yes i am new here, trying to argue you only use in character ratings for debates is like trying to argue Bill is only multi despite proof of him being higher. If you can argue for something to be the case, then it can be used. Its your job to disprove the statement which would make it invalid. Show me any rule stating “anything outside character ratings are invalid and cannot be used” ill wait.
So deku smoke screen black whip smashes him GG.
Nah, thats not how it works here. This isnt comicvine or spacebattles. We only use strictly whats in the profiles and thats it. If you dont like it thats fine, maybe the site isnt for you

This is a cherry picking fallacy, there’s literally evidence of him having this ability and I could give 2 ***** if you are gonna accept it or not, thats just a fallacy on your side as youre literally ignoring my argument as you dont want to accept it. Wiki hasnt gotten around to adding it, yet it exists. You arent changing that fact.
Fallacy or not, I don't care. The thing has to be on Deku's profile to be used. If it's not there, then simply don't use it. Make a CRT and add this. I'm just using your own argument.
I dont see the upgrade anywhere soo
This was said just after @Cloozuma's comment about JoJo CRT. Literally the same thing, don't be an hypocrite.
So instead of trying to listen to my points and understanding why I state what I state, you simply state that you dont care what I think. Thats just you being a dick. Kars was literally hit by a plane and shoved into a volcano. In what way shape or form is this impressive?
I could understand your points if you actually elaborate on them, and explain why do you think that this "isn't impressive". But you didn't, and if you didn't, what could I do? Take your word as a fact? It's ok if you don't think that what Joseph did to Kars isn't impressive, but you can't simply relate to what Deku would think as himself. Deku had never seen something like Joseph's intelligence in his life. Joseph profile has him at "Genius", while Deku is "Above Average". Between Genius and above average, there is Gifted, and Joseph can fool "Gifted" people. Take a look at Kars' profile, he has a "Extraordinary Genius" and was still fooled by Joseph. "oh but volcano blablabla not impressive", so what? Deku wouldn't be able to avoid Joseph's intelligence. Respect the profiles.

You did not prove that Joseph would outsmart Deku, you simply provided info that determines his intellect but provided no argument that would confirm him being capable of outsmarting Deku. You also claim danger sense would be useless, do you understand how outrageous this claim is? Danger sense literally allows deku to sense out what the opponent is attempting to do. How is this useless?
No? im using logic, if he can outsmart inteligent beings then he outsmart "above average" dudes. that's basically a scaling but with inteligence.
The danger sense right? then it's useless here because Deku have AP advantage, meaning he couldn't sense it, and with your logic, "you need prove it would work on joseph"
“prove that's in-character.. also hax are a thing, joseph can dura neggs with hamon”
In his fight with muscular he literally covers up the city with smoke just so he can throw muscular off, wym this isnt in character he literally does it. He can try to dura neg while hes literally blind and wrapped up in black whip.
You need send videos or scans, your words aren't scans. also just because he used one time dosen't mean it's in-character and definitely dosen't mean it's his first move. dude, did you ever read a vs theard before writing that stuff? that seems basilar stuff
It’s literally in character, he literally does it. Read the muscular rematch bud.
You keep mentioning his intellect but fail to prove that he can bypass the smoke screen and “outsmart” danger sense.
Deku smoke screen black whip smashes him GG
I don't care to "Muscular rematch" that's not an argument.
He can because he outsmarted smarter ability than it, aka that's logical inteligence scaling.

What the hell does the first portion of you argument even mean? You still didnt prove he can outsmart deku in HTH combat
Deku isn't beating someone who can pull tricks on or kill beings with near 400 IQs that are almost instantaneously able to process how modern linguistics and machinery work. Even if you wanna keep arguing how Joesphs plan to kill Kars didn't work, just beating someone like Santana alone justifies that Deku would be 4 or 5 steps behind Joesph in raw intelligence here.

near 400 IQs
Not even near, he is 400.
The dumbest of the bunch can comprehend and learn a language by simply hearing a few words and deducing the rest. Dismantle something that takes hours of training to do, within seconds, despite having no idea what it is, and figured out what joseph's deal was with very little to go on.
And he's one dumb ass ************ compared to Wham and Esidisi, and then there's Kars, who's a genius by their standards.
And even by fighting standards, Wham is a fighting genius, beyond even Caesar, who just kinda automatically knew some kung fu automatically simply because it was the optimal thing to do and figured it out by himself. Not to mention Joseph is constantly setting up traps and the like at all times, even in a conversation, he's setting things up. Even willing to run away temporarily to set things up, move a fight to a place that's to his advantage and to just flee till he can figure out a way to win if he's outmatched.

I don't care about the match, and I ain't gonna vote, but damn if Joseph ain't literally the "Haha I outsmarted your outsmarting" (This quite literally happened, and not even once) and "I knew you that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew" meme.

1) Deku gets outsmarted and loses to Hamon. Also, this key for him doesn’t even have Blackwhip under control yet because he did that at 10-15%, so he’s literally fighting Joseph with just his body and gauntlets.

2) We use profiles here, not just “current Deku at 8%.” On his profile, it shows the rating for his 8% and which arc it corresponds to for debating purposes. If you want to argue that he should have previous percentage ratings on every key, you may argue for it in a crt

Yo screw the profiles for minute lemme tell you guys about how Joseph is for real tier 0 even though I have no scans to back it.

Wait nvm that'd be dumb to try and push.

Last edited:
this ain't even an argument anymore this is a 7-page beatdown. anyways

"I see no rule that suggest this is the case, can a moderator confirm this?"
literally the existence of profiles and knowledgeable members of the verse suggests that this is the case. If this wasn't the case we would not need profiles, just a list of character tiers and feats.
It is also accepted here that you cannot just make a character from a certain arc a certain tier that he was before, otherwise i could put Azathoth against kirby, make the dude 5-B and have Kirby beat his ass.
We aren't comicvine or spacebattles or death battle where they put sephiroth who can destroy a solar system against a guy who by their calcs was like building level or something.
If you don't get what a CRT is, it is a Content Revision Thread. You can use it to revise and remake profiles but you need to convince people to accept them using actual videos and images and links and statements that prove your point. Let's say there is a guy who can destroy the stars, but you think that due to statement "x" and statement "y" and image "z" he can also destroy everything between those stars, upgrading him from high 4-C to 4-A. What you do is you explain that and post it all in one thread including the images and then wait for responses "bumping" the thread every 12 hours, it is also recommended to comment your thread on a moderator's wall, one who supports the verse that is, and ask them to join in.

Anyways if you've any question ask Antivasima, you can find his profile in the member tab

Back