• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Well, Jin vs Yang turned out to be a stomp.

Might as well use a match wtih someone with analytic prediction as well.

Villain Hunt Arc Deku is used, only High 8-C version and cannot go above that.

Pre-Timeskip Jin is used.

Speed is equalized for obvious reasons.

Jin Mu-Won: 0

Izuku Midoriya (Deku): 0

Incon: 0

So when looking at this battle we need to consider many aspects, with the first being the advantages both have over the other. First is AP, in which Jin has at-least a 2.37 times AP and Durability advantage (6.5 vs 2.74). Secondly is LS, in which Deku is Class 10 and Jin is "likely" Class K (I don't know how that applies so I'll drop it here).
Deku has analytical prediction and danger sense (which allows him to sense and have an easier time dodging hostile intent based attacks), so him and Jin would have an equal time hitting each other if not for one thing. Deku has HS+ reaction and combat speed, which when applied to a speed equalized match is reduced by the same multiplier his speed is. while we don't have an exact number for his speeds at this moment (same with Jin's), he is still going to be able to attack Jin much easier than Jin can attack him, as well as dodging Jin's own attacks. Fa-Jin allows Deku to store kinetic energy meaning he should be able to catch up to Jin, and float means that he can range out Jin if the situation get's dire. Along with that, as we've seen in his fight against Lady Nagant, black whip is able to attack from hundreds of meters, and while smokescreen won't be able to let Deku hide, it may suprised Jin at a point or two to allow him to dodge.

However I'm not familiar with Jin in the slightest so while I'll vote for Deku at the moment, any information would be nice

I'm not really sure about that speed part, aren't all speed going to get equalized?

Also, how potent is Dekus analytic prediction? Jins analytic prediction is above the ones that can predict your next move by simply seeing your gaze and twitch of your muscles.

It's so powerful that he was able to dodge an entire array of abilities, a danmaku basically, and every single one of them is able to one shot him.

Keep in mind, he was also being slowed, and was fighting against a martial art master.

Ah right, would Deku be able to even sense Jin when he already has resistance to sensing, and I doubt smokescreen would even help when the dude can sense and detect stuff dozens of miles away, even feeling small stuff such the buzzing of bees and leaves.

Ah right, would Deku be able to even sense Jin when he already has resistance to sensing, and I doubt smokescreen would even help when the dude can sense and detect stuff dozens of miles away, even feeling small stuff such the buzzing of bees and leaves.
A: I did mention smokescreen on really being useful once as a surprise and even then probably not doing anything (it's why it's not brought up much)

B: Yeah for speed, when speed is equalized the non combat or regular speed factors (reaction, attack etc) are reduced by the same multiplier (Jin was never given and number on a likely, so I assumed mach .1 as that is the minimum for sub sonic), meaning that we need to divide deku's reaction speed by 14.4 as his normal speed is mach 1.44, meaning that assuming is reactions are the minimum for HS+ means it's mach .69 (nice), so yeah he is faster.

C: As for is Analytics, he dodged a sniper bullet from a character equal to his speed, in the rain, while tired, and while also injured, which is why I said with Danger sense the two are equal (as danger sense still does what I said above), because of Danger sense's ability to sense any hostile intent even a move from Jin to come and hurt him will probably alert it (I'm not exactly sure as it just says "hostile intent")

D: I mean Deku also qualifies as a Martial Master at this point(Maybe?), he's listed to be an expert cqc combat. and at this point (might) has a year of experience on Jin (As it states in his profile that he never fought before (though I don't know the accuracy of that)

The speed part

Wait what? Has it always been like that? Because this is the first time I'm hearing this, and it honestly seems stupid. Where was this stated?

Analytic stuff

I mean, that doesn't really seem that impressive when Jin himself dodged attacks that were compared to thunderstorms, stating:

"Common sense told Seo Mu-Sang that this was impossible. Just as a human cannot run through a thunderstorm without getting wet, there was no way Jin Mu-Won could dash through that rain of death without being hit.

And yet, the impossible was happening right now, right in front of hi m."

Jin dodged absolutely everything here, while getting slowed, and his internal organs damaged, and protecting someone on his back, and a single attack would outright kill him.

Skill part

Absolutely not. Dekus definitely a martial art master, and I doubt anyone in MHA is.

The dude Jin went toe to toe with and dodged everything was a martial art master that defeated another martial artist, whom have also defeated 100 martial artists, many of them being masters.

And the dude who defeated those 100 martial artists was stated to be a prodigy, being able to master new martial arts in a very short timeframe.

To put perspective into how skilled the dudes in legend of the northern blade are:

Martial artists start training by the time they 6 to 7 years old.

Mu-sang, a normal martial artist guard, whom have mastered a martial arts that was deemed weak, has been absolutely foddered by another martial artist to the point he couldn't even touch the seams of his clothes.

After only a month of training, the dudes martial arts Improved so much that it was stated he was incomparable to a few days ago, and it was specifically stated that his martial arts was improved, as well as his strength.

The dude believed he could go toe to toe with the guy that previously fodderized him.

Ans Jins potential is so much higher than this dude, that Mu sang literally got on his knees and called him lord after seeing his fight against Tae Mu Kang (The martial art master that Jin dodged every attack)

I'm also not bringing up the fact that the dude Jin fought could also have his own analytic prediction stuff, since the scan stated that any experienced martial artist would be able to gain the ability to see your next move. Though, it's best to disregard this stuff until new novel chapters come and confirm this.

Wait what? Has it always been like that? Because this is the first time I'm hearing this, and it honestly seems stupid. Where was this stated?

I mean, that doesn't really seem that impressive when Jin himself dodged attacks that were compared to thunderstorms, stating:

"Common sense told Seo Mu-Sang that this was impossible. Just as a human cannot run through a thunderstorm without getting wet, there was no way Jin Mu-Won could dash through that rain of death without being hit.

And yet, the impossible was happening right now, right in front of hi m."

Jin dodged absolutely everything here, while getting slowed, and his internal organs damaged, and protecting someone on his back, and a single attack would outright kill him.

Absolutely not. Dekus definitely a martial art master, and I doubt anyone in MHA is.

The dude Jin went toe to toe with and dodged everything was a martial art master that defeated another martial artist, whom have also defeated 100 martial artists, many of them being masters.

And the dude who defeated those 100 martial artists was stated to be a prodigy, being able to master new martial arts in a very short timeframe.

To put perspective into how skilled the dudes in legend of the northern blade are:

Martial artists start training by the time they 6 to 7 years old.

Mu-sang, a normal martial artist guard, whom have mastered a martial arts that was deemed weak, has been absolutely foddered by another martial artist to the point he couldn't even touch the seams of his clothes.

After only a month of training, the dudes martial arts Improved so much that it was stated he was incomparable to a few days ago, and it was specifically stated that his martial arts was improved, as well as his strength.

The dude believed he could go toe to toe with the guy that previously fodderized him.

Ans Jins potential is so much higher than this dude, that Mu sang literally got on his knees and called him lord after seeing his fight against Tae Mu Kang (The martial art master that Jin dodged every attack)

I'm also not bringing up the fact that the dude Jin fought could also have his own analytic prediction stuff, since the scan stated that any experienced martial artist would be able to gain the ability to see your next move. Though, it's best to disregard this stuff until new novel chapters come and confirm this.
For the last part, yeah definitely, I only used what was on his profile.

Though yeah for the speed part it should be stated on the rules part of the wiki, and it's more based on the fact that a character has better reactions than what they are shown to have in terms of movement or combat speeds.

Though I also looked at the profiles another time. Deku has 8-B durability (Baseline or 11 tons), and Jin has baseline(?) High 8-C durability (2 tons), meaning that Jin's hit's will not do as much damage I thought he would, while Deku's hits are doing more damage than Jin;s durability (2.73 tons vs 2 tons). So hey, that's fun

Jin durability scales to 5.5 tons, as he backscales from the dude who fodderized the guy who did the 5.5 feat.

Also, if I equalized reaction and combat speed as well, would the match not be added?
Probably not, Jin would have literally every advantage aside from durability (all ranged attack wouldn't matter given that the reactions are equalized and thus easy to grapple), and durability wouldn't matter if Jin could just stab Deku, and Deku isn't able to do anything

Last edited:
In the case of Speed Equalization, this is the current rule for it

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Now the question is, how many times will Deku be faster in combat speed after speed equalization?

Now the question is, how many times will Deku be faster in combat speed after speed equalization?
After equalization? it's not just his reactions at HS+ but his Combat speed as well, meaning Deku's reactions and CS speed is the same as Jin's so he has no advantage and has nothing he can hurt Jin with, only being more durable but that means squat when Jin can just beat him into the floor with a higher LS to block any grapple attempt or to grapple him back (don't know if he does it in character but it's an option), so by all definitions this is a stomp

After equalization? it's not just his reactions at HS+ but his Combat speed as well, meaning Deku's reactions and CS speed is the same as Jin's so he has no advantage and has nothing he can hurt Jin with, only being more durable but that means squat when Jin can just beat him into the floor with a higher LS to block any grapple attempt or to grapple him back (don't know if he does it in character but it's an option), so by all definitions this is a stomp
The Class K stuff likely wouldn't scale to his pre-timeskip key, that's a mistake on my part. Unless you count parry attacks away from an opponent as LS.

Also, is there really no chance for Deku?

The Class K stuff likely wouldn't scale to his pre-timeskip key, that's a mistake on my part. Unless you count parry attacks away from an opponent as LS.

Also, is there really no chance for Deku?
Yeah, He has: Less AP, no way to get past his guard, no way to hurt him with a good amount of attacks. However if He doesn't have a significant or actual number for LS, then yeah Midoryia can win, as the tens of hundreds? of Blackwhips work, we don't actually have a definitive durability for them, but even if base they take attacks from people who have a higher AP than his base (I believe Yuga shot one and his AP is ~Jin's)

But yeah, Midoryia without LS advantage can't really do anything aside from just dodge forever with danger sense and tire him out (how good is Jin's endurance? Deku went for Weeks with multiple injuries and without proper sleep or proper meals and was still fairly good)

Stamina in this key is not that great, he does have a good pain tolerance, but that's about it.

Although, can Deku even outlast him when Jin can just see what's his next move is, not to mention he already has resistance to Information analysis considering martial artists couldn't perceive his next move, and said he's unpredictable, despite them likely having analytic prediction themselves.

Stamina in this key is not that great, he does have a good pain tolerance, but that's about it.

Although, can Deku even outlast him when Jin can just see what's his next move is, not to mention he already has resistance to Information analysis considering martial artists couldn't perceive his next move, and said he's unpredictable, despite them likely having analytic prediction themselves.
Ah, I wasn't talking about Analytical Prediction, I was talking about Danger Sense. It's an ability that tells Deku of attacks with hostile intent and (seems to) give an enhanced ability to avoid them. Though if He does get a range would it be possible for Deku to just spam blackwhips at him? He hasn't show a limit and has added Fa-jin to it. (For reference Fa-jin let's him store kinetic energy which he can use to later enhance speed or enhanced power). If so and he has a probable LS advantage, then I'd still vote for Deku as that does seem viable to win as he can indeed just throw attacks equal to his AP for hours upon hours (he used a combo of OFA Full Cowl, and Blackwhip to travel in the Villain Hunter Arc)

Doesn't Fa Jin only last for a couple of minutes, and where was it stated that he went on for weeks without food or rest?

Also, if parry attack does count as LS, then he'd likely just grab Deku and beat him.

If not, he can still just detect where his blackwhip will hit, and deflect it.

Also, has Deku ever played the range stuff, like poking him from hundreds of meters away?

Another thing, Deku would need to kill Jin fast, otherwise he'll just get faster and more experienced as time goes on. Jin also has a skill that makes his every attack tens to hundreds of meters long.

Doesn't Fa Jin only last for a couple of minutes, and where was it stated that he went on for weeks without food or rest?

Also, if parry attack does count as LS, then he'd likely just grab Deku and beat him.

If not, he can still just detect where his blackwhip will hit, and deflect it.

Also, has Deku ever played the range stuff, like poking him from hundreds of meters away?

Another thing, Deku would need to kill Jin fast, otherwise he'll just get faster and more experienced as time goes on. Jin also has a skill that makes his every attack tens to hundreds of meters long.
So for the first two, No Fa-jin doesn't last for a couple of minutes, he can store and use it later. While it does have a cap, it was able to make deku jump from 45% to 100% with a single leg, which he charged quickly. As for the food and rest part it's mostly implied, with him throwing away food given to him by All Might and others (I don't remember the exact chapter) and the incredibly deteriorated state he is in (his costume is shredded, his face is ****** and he refuses anyone's help). (Also I said proper, not none FYI)

Deku has done poking before with Lady Nagant, knowing he couldn't win in close range he poked and waited for his opportunity to strike

LS is probably the deciding factor however. If Jin does have the advantage then Deku becomes the "guess I'll die" meme. If not the fight becomes more even, though not one sided.

The thing is with blackwhip is that it isn't a one at a time thing, it's multiple shots fired all at once (checking deku's profile will show that), and blackwhip by itself has been used to reinforce Deku's bones so they didn't shatter when using 100% while in 45% Full cowl, meaning they should atleast be able to block some attacks, and not just be cut away all at once.

Also yeah Deku doesn't really have any counter for Jin's advancements as the fight goes on aside from just flying away with float (gives him pseudo-flight, though blackwhip can give him a sling-shot as shown against Lady nagant).

Isn't Lady nagant specifically a ranged fighter? I didn't read MHA to that point, but from a glance on the profile, it seems like she just had a range advantage and decided to poke the shit out of him.

The dude he's fighting is just melee, he doesn't poke or anything like that.

Also for the stamina part, that honestly seems like an iffy reason? I don't see how that implies he could go on days on end before running out of stamina. Are there any other stamina feats?

As for the multiple blackwhips stuff, I honestly doubt that it will even touch Jin, considering he already dealt with danmaku shit, and was able to dodge every single one.

Isn't Lady nagant specifically a ranged fighter? I didn't read MHA to that point, but from a glance on the profile, it seems like she just had a range advantage and decided to poke the shit out of him.

The dude he's fighting is just melee, he doesn't poke or anything like that.

Also for the stamina part, that honestly seems like an iffy reason? I don't see how that implies he could go on days on end before running out of stamina. Are there any other stamina feats?

As for the multiple blackwhips stuff, I honestly doubt that it will even touch Jin, considering he already dealt with danmaku shit, and was able to dodge every single one.
EH fair enough with most of it.

But no the pokking was Deku's doing, Nagant had tried to get in close multiple times.

Also would Deku continuing to run and fight with multiple bullet holes, shattered limbs, and other such injuries work (Like in the first season when he broke his legs and arm and his first idea as he was falling was to break the other one so he didn't die, I'm faily certain he'd take attacks and just keep moving), also he used full cowl 100% for a prolonged period which broke his bones with every attack for multiple minutes with no real issue

EH fair enough with most of it.

But no the pokking was Deku's doing, Nagant had tried to get in close multiple times.
Can ya show me the scan? It seems like she's mostly range based, so it seems rather silly for her to just close the distance.
Also would Deku continuing to run and fight with multiple bullet holes, shattered limbs, and other such injuries work (Like in the first season when he broke his legs and arm and his first idea as he was falling was to break the other one so he didn't die, I'm faily certain he'd take attacks and just keep moving), also he used full cowl 100% for a prolonged period which broke his bones with every attack for multiple minutes with no real issue
That's better. He has better stamina now, which is a problem Jin.

Thing is, I highly doubt he'll just continue range spamming against someone who's 2 times weaker than his own durability, and by the time he'll decide to range spam, Jin would likely have a sizable speed advantage due to his reactive power level, and he'll be even more experienced.

Also, does Deku's danger sense protect him from every attack, like did he ever dodge multiple attacks at once, or no? And can you show me a scan of how it works?

Can ya show me the scan? It seems like she's mostly range based, so it seems rather silly for her to just close the distance.

That's better. He has better stamina now, which is a problem Jin.

Thing is, I highly doubt he'll just continue range spamming against someone who's 2 times weaker than his own durability, and by the time he'll decide to range spam, Jin would likely have a sizable speed advantage due to his reactive power level, and he'll be even more experienced.

Also, does Deku's danger sense protect him from every attack, like did he ever dodge multiple attacks at once, or no? And can you show me a scan of how it works?
No sorry (I'm shit with scans, I barely just got pictures to work)

Though given Deku's combination of Smart's yet Lack of Self Preservation (I can't say anyone who rushes to fight Decay Man has self-preservation instincts), I don't think it's impossible for him to purposefully take a sword blow to get a combo going (probably not, just fun to think about)

I can't say anyone who rushes to fight Decay Man has self-preservation instincts
Bruh. The dude will get cockblocked if he has no problem doing that.

Not to mention, he still wouldn't be able to hit Jin due to the information analysis he had, I mean, the dude outright dodged all the attacks of a martial art master, I don't see Deku ever hitting him.

Bump!

Also, I was wrong, Jin's durability isn't 5.5 tons, its >6.35 tons instead, really close High 8-C+, but not quite there.

Bump!

Also, I was wrong, Jin's durability isn't 5.5 tons, its >6.35 tons instead, really close High 8-C+, but not quite there.
Honestly, lost interest in this fight. While Jin hasn't been proven for his pre-timeskip to have class K and thus may not have it, LS and Durability aren't going to bring Deku an instant win. Jin has every other category with Deku doing nothing-

Honestly, lost interest in this fight. While Jin hasn't been proven for his pre-timeskip to have class K and thus may not have it, LS and Durability aren't going to bring Deku an instant win. Jin has every other category with Deku doing nothing-
Aw, that sucks D:

I just want a fair LNB match against BNHA, I'm honestly thinking of just putting Tae Mu-Kang against Shigaraki and hope for a better match, but I doubt it will get much attraction.

Thanks for the input though! I had fun while debating it!

Aw, that sucks D:

I just want a fair LNB match against BNHA, I'm honestly thinking of just putting Tae Mu-Kang against Shigaraki and hope for a better match, but I doubt it will get much attraction.

Thanks for the input though! I had fun while debating it!
NP (And yeah that second match probably wouldn't), but I also had fun

Also do you know if I can post link's to VS threads in a general thread (Like MHA General thread 18), I've seen other people do it but I'm not sure

Also do you know if I can post link's to VS threads in a general thread (Like MHA General thread 18), I've seen other people do it but I'm not sure
I honestly don't see why not? As long as the match has something to do with the general thread, ie linking a MHA match in MHA general discussion thread.

Back