• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I never said several times at any point, several times is a factual difference. Just that Goku massively upscales from 3.7 Tons, since there is a one shot. A one shot done by someone's god damn tongue, I think people aren't actually sitting down what that means. Your tongue is massively inferior to your own punch.

Tao's attack, with his tongue, was capable of breaking through a 3.7 Ton character's skull. His fist is massively above whatever his tongue can do. And Goku is stronger than Tao.

Izuku is just an unknown amount stronger, no one shot, no multiplier. At the wankest, you can say he's 3 Tons, but he isn't going past 3.7 Tons just because he's stronger than before because he trained.

If people don't agree with me being an easy victory, that is perfectly fine. Just note, that Goku's scaling deserves to be called massive. But I never said several.

So I guess this might change things? Cause I don’t think much changes other then goku only scales above 3.72 tons and not above the guy who one shot him

Well Izuku takes less damage, and can actually hurt Goku without resorting to Fa Jin.

General Blue durability is 3.7 Tons, and Goku scales to him. Izuku is a unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons.

Was there any need to change it? Do people think this is more fair? I thought the battle would be easy, but others disagree but still voted for Goku. Any reason to use an ever weaker version of Goku in this case?

Well Izuku takes less damage, and can actually hurt Goku without resorting to Fa Jin.

General Blue durability is 3.7 Tons, and Goku scales to him. Izuku is a unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons.

Was there any need to change it? Do people think this is more fair? I thought the battle would be easy, but others disagree but still voted for Goku. Any reason to use an ever weaker version of Goku in this case?
I think it’s so that the gap is closer? Like there were people who thought the gap was so wide from scaling that Deku couldn’t hurt goku in this match, and while I disagreed with that point, I still supported the change if it was the majority.

My entire goal was to make this not “Goku takes this low diff” so if nothing changes then the AP gap making it a much closer bout then I’m all down for voting for Goku

Uh well, my argument was under the impression that saga goku doesn’t solo, so my vote is the same
Huh, well I guess I’m not voting goku, I’m just making arguments for either side, so uh, I’ll stay neutral for now then.

Deku is not dumb, as soon he notices that this 3 feet tall monkey is whooping his ass he is going to run away and spam projectiles

unless goku can snipe Deku with a Kamehameha or with the power pole,i don't see why Goku would win this

voting Deku

Izuku can't spam projectiles. This is Base Izuku, not OFA percentages.

He can throw stuff, is that what you mean? Blackwhip is only used restrains or pull at people. But Goku has superior lifting strength.

Also I'm like 90% certain that Izuku cannot use Blackwhip or other Quirks without using OFA itself. Even when he was only able to use a small spurt of Blackwhip before the Endeavor training, he still activated Full Cowl in order to use it.

Last edited:
oh wow, this is just...weird

I honestly don't know how to feel about this, are we seriously using Deku without ofa? this is like using the flash without the speed force

oh wow, this is just...weird

I honestly don't know how to feel about this, are we seriously using Deku without ofa? this is like using the flash without the speed force
He still got blackwhip. He hasn’t used it like a spear currently likely because he wasn’t trying to kill anyone he’s against, and his 45% is a top tier and a single impalement from that is likely going to be eviscerating anyone who also isn’t a top/godtier.

But PinPoint focus did make Nagant dodge (i think) so either my Vision is worse then I thought, or he can attack with it

But PinPoint focus did make Nagant dodge (i think) so either my Vision is worse then I thought, or he can attack with it
Nothing suggesting it was anything more than what Blackwhip already was.

When it hit the building it stuck to it. I imagine Izuku would've pulled Nagant towards him had she not avoided it. Blackwhip has slashed before, however these moments happened when Blackwhip was going berserk and out of his control. Izuku himself has never shown to be capable of using Blackwhip as a sharp weapon of any kind.

Even if possible, Izuku will never use it or he does not posses the ability to do so. Probably his nature itself prevents him from trying to use it in such a deadly way.

Yet he still attacked Muscular with 100%, was going to destroy Chisaki's skull with a 20% kick, and really tried to kill Shigaraki with his first 100% punch to the face

Even if possible, Izuku will never use it or he does not posses the ability to do so. Probably his nature itself prevents him from trying to use it in such a deadly way.

Yet he still attacked Muscular with 100%, was going to destroy Chisaki's skull with a 20% kick, and really tried to kill Shigaraki with his first 100% punch to the face
1. Yeah that’s fair.

2. I mean Chisaki did torture a child and commited many acts of preemptive and planned crimes. We sure he wouldn’t have died from the prison sentence?

well, muscular is straight up a menace while kid goku is just a strong child with a good heart

Deku is not going to see Goku as a dangerous threat that needs to be stopped at all costs

well, muscular is straight up a menace while kid goku is just a strong child with a good heart

Deku is not going to see Goku as a dangerous threat that needs to be stopped at all costs
Yo that 3 foot tall kid got a quirky quirk

What about Danger Sense, it doesn't help Izuku all that much here. It warns him of danger, not like it tells him the optimal way to avoid something or whatever.

Danger Sense warns him of danger, which will be obvious when he is also seeing an attack coming towards him. Honestly Danger Sense isn't useful in hand to hand combat, but for ranged attacks or stealth moments the Quirk is good. But warning Izuku of danger when he can already see his opponent doesn't help him.
This is false. In Chapter 308, during his fight with Muscular, Deku explicitly says that Danger Sense allowed him to read Muscular's moves better and better react to them, so this Quirk is indeed useful in hand-to-hand combat.

Regardless, I'd still say that Goku wins, since Blackwhip's mostly reliant on lifting strength and Goku has a higher lifting strength, and his other Quirks don't really provide any offensive potential. Since the battle would rely mostly on hand-to-hand combat, I'd say that Goku has greater experience than Deku, not to mention his ranged attacks which could also do serious damage to him.

This is false. In Chapter 308, during his fight with Muscular, Deku explicitly says that Danger Sense allowed him to read Muscular's moves better and better react to them, so this Quirk is indeed useful in hand-to-hand combat.
What are you talking about?

Izuku couldn't see Muscular because of Smokescreen, he was using Danger Sense to avoid him because he had no visual indicator from his first attack. Danger Sense doesn't boost his speed, unless you can provide reasoning that his stats increase there is literally no way for a warning system that'll let him dodge better.

Like trying to say normal fire also freezes alongside burning. Unless we're told that, nothing suggest anything. Muscular is the most straight forward and brutish style of fighter in the entire series. Nothing suggesting that Izuku gets any increase whatsoever. How does getting warn help him whatsoever, if he can already see an attack coming.

Note: Make it clear, save your breath if you're trying to convince me of anything I don't care what you have to say in response. Rather not waste your time or my time with some pointless argument. If you want to explain your reasoning for other people that are reading, that's fine. Just be aware I will not respond to you.

What are you talking about?

Izuku couldn't see Muscular because of Smokescreen, he was using Danger Sense to avoid him because he had no visual indicator from his first attack. Danger Sense doesn't boost his speed, unless you can provide reasoning that his stats increase there is literally no way for a warning system that'll let him dodge better.

Like trying to say normal fire also freezes alongside burning. Unless we're told that, nothing suggest anything. Muscular is the most straight forward and brutish style of fighter in the entire series. Nothing suggesting that Izuku gets any increase whatsoever. How does getting warn help him whatsoever, if he can already see an attack coming.

Note: Make it clear, save your breath if you're trying to convince me of anything I don't care what you have to say in response. Rather not waste your time or my time with some pointless argument. If you want to explain your reasoning for other people that are reading, that's fine. Just be aware I will not respond to you.
I wasn't saying that it increased his speed, just allowed him to better respond to attacks, like the Spider Sense. I wasn't trying to be rude, just bringing up points indicated from previous chapters in a civil manner. I'm not the kind of guy who goes into flame wars to try and prove his point. I've seen all the posts you make, and I think you're pretty cool and usually bring some very valid arguments :)

Last edited:
Back