• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Irresistible Force VS Immovable Object,

Old Shōnen VS New Shōnen,

Both are High 8-C,

Final Act Deku and General Blue Saga Goku are used,

Both start 10 m apart,

Speed is equalized,

and the Battle takes place at Central Park

Deku’s AP is 2.70 Tons of TNT, higher with Fa Jin

Goku’s AP is 3.72 Tons of TNT

Deku:
Goku: 8
Inconclusive:

IMG_9729.png
IMG_1456.png

Really hope this isn't a stomp, if so, I apologize

Last edited:
goku cant hurt deku

stomp
It’s not, Deku’s Durability is baseline 8-B, Goku in this key was able to easily defeat Mercenary Tao. Who casually one-shot a 3.72 tonner with jus his tongue, not to mention Goku is capable of growing stronger as the fight progresses thanks to his RPL

Last edited:
I would usually say Blackwhip is a massive issue here but Goku actually outmuscles Deku pretty hard here so Blackwhip will only be useful for Ranged Strikes. Deku's Prediction abilities will make hitting him ridiculously hard and the fact that he basically has massive Shields built into his Costume on his Arms and Legs make damaging him even hard than it would be even with his Stone Wall Durability. I can see Deku just outlasting him and then kicking his ass when Goku finally gets tired from fighting for several hours.

I would usually say Blackwhip is a massive issue here but Goku actually outmuscles Deku pretty hard here so Blackwhip will only be useful for Ranged Strikes. Deku's Prediction abilities will make hitting him ridiculously hard and the fact that he basically has massive Shields built into his Costume on his Arms and Legs make damaging him even hard than it would be even with his Stone Wall Durability. I can see Deku just outlasting him and then kicking his ass when Goku finally gets tired from fighting for several hours.
The mountain level shields on his arms are probably useful.

but also the iron soles give him a second impact upon a kick so it’s two kicks for the price of one

Goku could still work around danger sense as he was able to tag Korin, whose main fighting style centers around anticipating the movements of an opponent.
I guess it might be harder here? As Deku has precognition from both danger sense and his own analytical prediction. I have no doubt goku can tag him, but combined with the mid gauntlets (which are standard gear, and have 7-A+ durability) and iron soles (which gives each kick a ”blowback function” or a second impact as strong as the first), I think it’ll be hard for him to get in without taking a fair amount himself

I think I'll have to give this one to Deku. He has much greater maneuverability than Goku at this point in the story, who hasn't learned how to fly yet, which could be a problem for Goku. He could call Nimbus to fly, but he's never really been shown fighting while flying on the Nimbus, and besides, Deku would definitely be able to fly on the Nimbus too. He also has access to his Smokescreen, and Goku hasn't learned how to sense ki yet, so this could give Deku a distraction and let him land a few solid hits on Goku. Then there's also his Fa Jin, which increases his AP and speed momentarily, and as mentioned above, Deku's equipment gives him a solid advantage due to the durability of the mid-gauntlets as well as the iron soles which give a second impact to his kicks. Because of all that, I believe Deku would win this 6/10.

Bruh, he specifically stated that it's High 8-C Goku being used. The one that is really close in power to Base Deku.
the only Goku that deku is close to is probably start of dragon ball Goku, he might have a chance then but anything post the first tournament arc deku gets stomped

I'm using red ribbon army Goku, the same one op said genius, the same one that in the arc before fought on par with master roshi who is moon level, deku has no chance considering the kind of opponents Goku has been fighting
No, he is only High 8-C in this so Deku can fight goku in here he's not 5-C or Moon level here

No, he is only High 8-C in this so Deku can fight goku in here he's not 5-C or Moon level here
that's not right because he was that strong during when he destroyed pilafs Castle during the pilaf saga, he got at least 100x stronger then that during master roshis training and even more during the tournament and fighting the red ribbon army, he is at least 8-A at this point which absolutely stomps deku no problem

that's not right because he was that strong during when he destroyed pilafs Castle during the pilaf saga, he got at least 100x stronger then that during master roshis training and even more during the tournament and fighting the red ribbon army, he is at least 8-A at this point which absolutely stomps deku no problem
Dude, read Goku's profile.

You have an issue, make a content revision thread to change his stats. Because anything you say in a versus thread that isn't on the profile, will be ignored.

Just look at the goddamn profile it's HIGH 8-C and if you disagree with the statistics make a CRT

Anyway, what are the arguments for Goku's side?
I believe it’s that he still likely has more skill (given his dismantling of the RR Army), and he has an AP advantage along with LS. Deku kinda just has versatility along with his gear.

why would I use wrong information? and why would I want to waste my time trying to get something changed when the verse isn't one of the wank the shit out of them verse that the wiki is biased towards?
Then don't participate in this thread since we use profile in this which you don't like the statistics

when the rules are silly enough to nerf one character for no reason they should not be taken seriously
Mate just calm down. We can agree to disagree, but that’s no reason to derail an entire thread, make a CRT or try and talk to a dev or calc member group to get some solid proof so they can’t be taken down. If you want to participate in this thread then use the statistics given. If not, then try and find another thread to watch.

why would I use wrong information? and why would I want to waste my time trying to get something changed when the verse isn't one of the wank the shit out of them verse that the wiki is biased towards?
Go away bro, it's for the best this is a versus thread not a complain about stats and cry thread

if you think you can bully me into leaving your wrong, if you can't debunk my claims then Don't respond it's not hard
If you think you’re right just change the stats man

Back