• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Denji

• Fight Location: Central Park
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • 8% Deku will be used
  • Hybrid Devil/Chainsaw Man
  • Speed equal
  • Both in character

Deku:
Denji:

Last edited:
Deku's AP is 8.12 Tons
Deku's LS is 13625.9 Kilograms (Class 25)

Denji's AP is 7.4 Tons
Denji's LS is 480.2 Kilograms (Class 1)

In Attack Potency, Deku has a 1.09 AP advantage
In LS Deku is 28.3 Times stronger then Denji

Last edited:
just that

also from the seeing the rules of the match, can you at least equalize speed?

like Deku has advantage in everything, the match will probably result in a stomp if you don't equalize it

Deku only has a 1x ap advantage which is meaningless especially when Denji fights with bladed weapons if more people say speed should be equal then I will do it

just so you guys know, Denji has to be upgraded for his lift strengh as its no longer class 5 but class 100 thanks to a new calc accepted

This is very interesting. Both of them have comparable AP, even if Deku has a slight advantage, it shouldn't really factor in. Both of them have very high endurance and stamina, since both are shown to be capable of fighting against armies of opponents for several hours on end and enduring the pain of broken bones. I believe that in this case, Denji's stamina and pain resistance feats are greater since he was able to fight both the Bat Devil and the Leech Devil without rest and without drinking blood, not to mention he was capable of functioning normally with several missing organs, even a missing ********.

I think Deku's biggest advantage here is his long-ranged attacks. He can continue to spam Air Force, which he will likely do because he knows that close-range combat would only put him at risk of being sliced apart. He could just keep firing from different angles and make it harder for Denji to track him. Denji can also detract his chains and wrap them around his opponent, so he has at least some form of long-range combat. He can also regenerate himself from lethal damage, which he's unlikely to take since Deku doesn't really use lethal force with his attacks. I think I might give this one to Denji due to his greater endurance and abilities, and because he probably only needs to get one good swing on Deku to take him out. Even with Deku's pain tolerance, I don't think he could think properly having his arm or leg cut off by one of Denji's chainsaws.

This is very interesting. Both of them have comparable AP, even if Deku has a slight advantage, it shouldn't really factor in. Both of them have very high endurance and stamina, since both are shown to be capable of fighting against armies of opponents for several hours on end and enduring the pain of broken bones. I believe that in this case, Denji's stamina and pain resistance feats are greater since he was able to fight both the Bat Devil and the Leech Devil without rest and without drinking blood, not to mention he was capable of functioning normally with several missing organs, even a missing ********.

I think Deku's biggest advantage here is his long-ranged attacks. He can continue to spam Air Force, which he will likely do because he knows that close-range combat would only put him at risk of being sliced apart. He could just keep firing from different angles and make it harder for Denji to track him. Denji can also detract his chains and wrap them around his opponent, so he has at least some form of long-range combat. He can also regenerate himself from lethal damage, which he's unlikely to take since Deku doesn't really use lethal force with his attacks. I think I might give this one to Denji due to his greater endurance and abilities, and because he probably only needs to get one good swing on Deku to take him out. Even with Deku's pain tolerance, I don't think he could think properly having his arm or leg cut off by one of Denji's chainsaws.
This is joint training arc Deku right

ok so

1. Deku pretty massively outskills.
You're comparing someone who has had tons of experience fighting other heroes and has specifically trained in CQC as well as his predictions
to someone who flails his limbs around with chainsaws
Sure the chainsaws would hurt a lot if they hit, but Deku's analytical to a fault. He's going to be constantly wracking his brain to prevent them, plus his pain tolerance allows him to take a few hits easily, and mitigate damage when possible
plus iron soles op

2. Denji's only real advantage here is his chainsaws and his regen, but he can only regen by consuming blood, which he never does against humans, or by puling his cord, which for some reason he's literally never done himself. idk why, every time he fights he needs someone else to pull the cord for him. It's weird.

3. Deku blackwhip can keep Denji away and counter Denji's own chain whips, but unlike Denji, Deku's whips aren't part of his body, and won't cost him anything if they break or get torn off. Sure it's hard for Deku to control, but if anything that'll give Deku an advantage cuz once he goes ******* crazy with it he'll terraform the entire surrounding area, Denji included.

This is joint training arc Deku right

ok so

1. Deku pretty massively outskills.
You're comparing someone who has had tons of experience fighting other heroes and has specifically trained in CQC as well as his predictions
to someone who flails his limbs around with chainsaws
Sure the chainsaws would hurt a lot if they hit, but Deku's analytical to a fault. He's going to be constantly wracking his brain to prevent them, plus his pain tolerance allows him to take a few hits easily, and mitigate damage when possible
plus iron soles op

2. Denji's only real advantage here is his chainsaws and his regen, but he can only regen by consuming blood, which he never does against humans, or by puling his cord, which for some reason he's literally never done himself. idk why, every time he fights he needs someone else to pull the cord for him. It's weird.

3. Deku blackwhip can keep Denji away and counter Denji's own chain whips, but unlike Denji, Deku's whips aren't part of his body, and won't cost him anything if they break or get torn off. Sure it's hard for Deku to control, but if anything that'll give Deku an advantage cuz once he goes ******* crazy with it he'll terraform the entire surrounding area, Denji included.
Yea, with the new changes made to MHA, this match is a stomp in favor of Joint Training arc Deku due to the AP and the skills you mention. Only way this matchup can be fair is for the key to be changed to Beginning of Series Deku, who has less skill and no long-range options to help him.

Yea, with the new changes made to MHA, this match is a stomp in favor of Joint Training arc Deku due to the AP and the skills you mention. Only way this matchup can be fair is for the key to be changed to Beginning of Series Deku, who has less skill and no long-range options to help him.
if that change was put through then Deku blasts him away with 100% DETROOOOOOIIIITOOOOOO SMAAAAAAASHHHHHUUUUUUUU breaks his arm and goes to recovery girl and he's just fine

Back