• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Naruto VS Senran Kagura

• Speed are equalized
• Awakened/True Kagura version is used
• Deidara : 53.15 Megatons, up to 4.3 Gigatons with his strongest bombs, far higher with C3
• Kagura : 7.52 Gigatons
• Deidara has knowledge about Kagura abilities
• C0 are restricted
• Starting Distance: 100 meters
images

Explosion Ninja :

Slayer of Yoma :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Uhhhh, Genshin top tier are already upgraded to tier 5, no?
Nope option 2 only gave tier 5 ap to whale and skirk via blackhole,characters who fought them got resistance to gravity and blackhole creation.
Tho i doubt that with UES established Blackhole would give them tier 5 dura since not every ues accepts blackholes scaling to physicals so idunno (plus whale made blackhole with abyssal magic iirc)

Nope option 2 only gave tier 5 ap to whale and skirk via blackhole,characters who fought them got resistance to gravity and blackhole creation.
Tho i doubt that with UES established Blackhole would give them tier 5 dura since not every ues accepts blackholes scaling to physicals so idunno (plus whale made blackhole with abyssal magic iirc)
Zamn I thought that upgrade was going to bump them directly kekw

Are genshin characters perpetually stuck in tier 6. Weird how literally every other Hoyoverse stuff gets massive revisions but arguably the most popular one is left with scraps.

Hmm anyways Arlechino seems to have more diverse attacks, better Iq and seems less reckless. Her illusion, elementary intangibility and stealth mastery seems useful here. Her threads doesn't seem that useful considering the LS difference. She seems to have better healing options (?)

Kagura has much better range (kilometres) and stamina, homing and danmaku attacks, teleportation and spatial gravity based attacks, better telekinesis.

Just wait till Genshin go full Dante Divine Comedy and introduce hoyoverse tier 0.

On a serious note, how fast would Kagura run out of steam in a fight with no red orb refill?

Nothing, heck, the only way i can see Arle wining is to stall till Kagura die of a lack of red orbs, if none of her moves that she spam in character drain the reb orbs then Kagura take this in a drawn out battle once Arle get fatigued.

The spatial blast is more than enough to kill her in ease so I doubt she can kept up until Kagura runs out of the red orbs

This is honestly looks like a stomp to me

Back