• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally was able to add Deedlit to the wiki. This is going to be an interesting Thunder match, Deedlit gives her and her opponents immortality type 8. Though it is reliant on people have a quest/desire and if they don’t have one they get bfred from the Labyrinth.

Deedlit:

Thunder McQueen:

Inconclusive.

The profile for some reason feels wrong (Deedlit, I mean)

Also, why the hell is she 5-B? That is nowhere near enough for 5-B, and most "destroying the world" statements are hyperboles, unless the bow has shown power close to destroying the world.

Okay, enough rants for now. She has a mission, no? So if she dies, she'll just resurrect, right?

The statement says it would wipe out the earth. If people think it needs to be shown I can understand, but it is definitely 5-B based off the statement. Though I don’t see why we should just automatically assume a hyperbole, especially since nothing about the statement is hyperbolic.

Outlier: well the second to best feat is completely face tanked with zero difficulty once so ever, so I don’t see that being the case either.

Yes Deedlit has a mission, she wants to see Parn again.

Wiping the earth statements are High 6-A, iirc.

Then, she just can't die. I don't think mcqueen can bypass that.

Well I guess I should have said the direct quote it says “destroy the earth”. I highly doubt it would just mean heavily damage it in that context. But if high 6-A would be better I could edit it to be that.

You’re forgetting Deedlit also gives Thunder immortality.

Last edited:
Back