• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. dont quite know hmm by ko is tricky for them especially deadpool

2 would be tie because of endless regen of both deadpool and deathstroke unless deadpool has his sword in which he kills wolverine in deadpool kills the marvel universe if then he wins

and deadpool has beter regen

I'm leaning towards Deathstroke due to better skill but I don't really know. As for round 2, it's gonna be Deadpool due to Regenerationn more potent than Wolverine's. I'm not exactly sure what counts as legitimate feats for Deadpool but there was this Elseworld issue where Deathstroke fought an alternate universe of himself that's basically a copy of Deadpool. He kept defeating him but could not kill him and got tired of his mouth.

Deathstroke really should win both rounds, because even if the second match is to the Death then that assumes that Slade is going to keep attacking Deadpool like an idiot. In an actual confrontation Deathstroke would realize that Deadpool can't die and would resort to incapacitating him

Yojimbo1989 said:
Deathstroke really should win both rounds, because even if the second match is to the Death then that assumes that Slade is going to keep attacking Deadpool like an idiot. In an actual confrontation Deathstroke would realize that Deadpool can't die and would resort to incapacitating him
which wouldnt kill him

BrokenLord said:
Yojimbo1989 said:
which wouldnt kill him
But he still wouldn't be able to do anything

Yojimbo1989 said:
BrokenLord said:
Yojimbo1989 said:
which wouldnt kill him
btw do you think deadpool can get passed deathstrokes higher intelligence 9 times as efficient (from what i remember) as a normal human as well? i said im split so tell me how to get me on your side (only because of the taskmaster battles)

BrokenLord said:
Yojimbo1989 said:
BrokenLord said:
Yojimbo1989 said:
which wouldnt kill him
btw do you think deadpool can get passed deathstrokes higher intelligence 9 times as efficient (from what i remember) as a normal human as well? i said im split so tell me how to get me on your side (only because of the taskmaster battles)
The only reason that Deadpool beat Taskmaster was because he spent the entire time trying to adapt to Deadpool's fighting style, but he couldn't because Deadpool was too unpredictable. That wouldn't work against Deathstroke since he'd always be thinking one step ahead and coming up with a plan to win. Plus I'm 99% sure that Deathstroke could beat Taskmaster

I think it's a stalemate between Slade and Wade. Like respectively, Deathstroke is a tactitian while Deadpool is a loose canoon.

Round 1-DS easy.

Why not make the 2nd round a deathmatch but with prep time :p,sure deadpool can have prep time too.Also afaik deadpool's regen is still strong but isn't he not barred from death anymore,which means he "can" die from "sufficient" means.Unless prep is involved DP wins 7/10 of 2nd round,3 matches for when DS finds something the sort of an miniature atomic bomb and stuff it in DP :p .IF prep is involved then well DS has batman level of prep.

If we are going to scale Deadpool from Wolverine, let us not forget, Wolverine took an atomic bomb to the face and regenerated from nothing more than his skeleton.

Sir Ovens said:
If we are going to scale Deadpool from Wolverine, let us not forget, Wolverine took an atomic bomb to the face and regenerated from nothing more than his skeleton.
I think deadpool's regen is better as he can still function with his head gone wolverine though can't...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Sir Ovens said:
I think deadpool's regen is better as he can still function with his head gone wolverine though can't...
I'm sorry if the message was a little vague, I meant that if Deadpool's regen is more potent than Wolverine, an atomic bomb should not be able to take him out.

Sir Ovens said:
I think not only he can regenerate from the... "incindiary" explosion? His skeleton was also coated with Adamantium that was left over from that blast. Was that right? I mean, if Wolverine has regular skeletal system like how he was before he had some "Adamantium calcium" in his bones, would he survive from that? Just curious.

probably not,so far he has completely regenrated from just a skeleton(adamantium OFC) three times,one when he took a nuke to the face,two when he was cooked with napalm,three when nitro completely incinerated him to a skeleton.He regenrated back in all three.Also even if were to decap logan,he'll still regenrate,quoting charles xavier's protocol,which is a contingency plan against any muntants that may go rogue or anything,"Long range attack, sever the head, and place the head and body far apart."

If both are in character then Deathstroke has a good chance at winning both matches, mainly due to the fact that Deadpool doesn't take any fight he's in seriously. He usually tends to fool around, which would give Deathstroke more than enough time to figure out a way of putting Deadpool down

Yojimbo1989 said:
If both are in character then Deathstroke has a good chance at winning both matches, mainly due to the fact that Deadpool doesn't take any fight he's in seriously. He usually tends to fool around, which would give Deathstroke more than enough time to figure out a way of putting Deadpool dow
That seems possible, if Deathstroke can predict that loose cannon of a mercenary. I wonder if Deathstroke can handle him better than Taskmaster.

Deathstroke should be able to handle Deadpool better than Taskmaster, since Taskmaster spent the entire time trying to adapt to Deadpool, but couldn't because Deadpool was too unpredictable. Deathstroke wouldn't be doing that, he'd always be constantly thinking of a way to put Deadpool down

Round 1) Deathstroke. . .Wait just cheacked speed Deadpool is Hypersonic+ while Slade is Supersonic+ I think thats a big enough for deadpool to see Slade's attacks and block them without to much trouble

Round 2) Deadpool.If Deathstroke were to put all of Deadpool's body parts in different boxes, Deadpool would still keep regenerateing until the pressure in the boxes would make them explode freeing him.No matter how hard Deathstroke tryies he will NEVER be permanetly rid of Deadpool until the day he dies.Plus you can't tell me for no matter how many times Deadpool will try to kill him that he will always fail with a 0% chance of succes everytime because if you do thats straight downplaying for Deadpool and wanking for Deathstroke.It doesn't matter how good Deathstroke is he will make a mistake oneday and Deadpool will be there to capitalize on it.

Win scenario:Deadpool buys a ton of Nukes and puts them miles around slade while he is sleeping or just strapes them to himself,there in this scenario there is NO way Deathstroke lives.

Wait just cheacked speed Deadpool is Hypersonic+ while Slade is Supersonic+

That info to Slade is wrong. He is Hypersonic or even more (in his official profile of databook it was said that he at peak reaches have reflected at the speed of light).

I think this dumb, but it's just for show that isn't his true speed.

Then make a thread about it but the SOL thing will be treated as an outlier I think that is just way to big a jump in from an enhanced human.

Deathstroke has teleportation device too.

And unpredictability, such as Lapetus (Greek God) call Deathstroke how unpredictability.

WildeNick771 said:
Deathstroke has teleportation device too.
And unpredictability, such as Lapetus (Greek God) call Deathstroke how unpredictability.
Does Lapetus have "photo-reflexive memory which allows him to copy anyone's fighting skills by observation"? And Deathstroke's teleportation device seems a lot less iconic than Deadpool's one so I'm not sure it would be included.

R1 Deathstroke easily R2 Deathstroke as well, he could decapitate and go toss Deadpools body in acid or bury him till he suffocates aka Death, since Wolverine died that way.

Or even vaporize Deadpool via Staff, its melted Helicopters and been calculated to Town level, Deadpool literally wears no armor either so it should work on him.

The speed thing needs to be fixed, power scaling Deadpool to Hypersonic is wank unless there's a Scan showing this is consistent, Deathstroke consistently hits Speedsters atleast MHS and has MHS-Near Light speed(Nanosecond) Reactions

Back