• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have to go with Post-Crisis Deathstroke, tbh. Better equipment, better feats (okay, so Smallville Slade has him beat on AP/dura, but not by too much), and better overall mindset.

Slade kills Slade, and then kills Slade and Slade.

If this was three against one, the other Slades might have a shot at this.

They can team up if needed.

Post-Crisis: 1 (A Stoned Orc).

I need more reasonings from you Meosos.

Calaca Vs said:
They can team up if needed.
Post-Crisis: 1 (A Stoned Orc).

I need more reasonings from you Meosos.
Superior AP against most of them, as well as best regen. I furthermore agree with a stoned orc.

PC Slade FRA, in addition to the fact that he has a healing factor that I'm pretty sure chumps every other version of him by far.

Even if they team up, PC Deathstroke was once able to take out the entire Justice League (minus Superman, and with some prep time, but still). The other Slades don't have anywhere near that level feat of strategy/intelligence.

More than that, in a battle royale style, it probably still wouldn't be 3 vs. 1 unless the other three Slades agreed beforehand, or had some idea of PC Slade's capabilities; it'd be more likely that PC Deathstroke would take out one of the others (probably Arkhamverse or CW. Sucks, because Arkham DS has one of the best costume designs for Slade I've ever seen), which would then prompt the remaining two Slades to doubleteam PC Slade. Their only chance at winning that is if Smallville Slade keeps up the pressure while the others snipe from afar, but at that point it'd be more of a stomp in their favor.

In the end, PC Slade would be victorious at least 70+/100 battles. I would say 60+, but his better regen really gives him an edge.

Back