• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

Now that I think about it, the speed blitz makes sense

But death battle should probably putting more effort into making the animations accurate, though.

IvoryAS said:
Now that I think about it, the speed blitz makes sense

But death battle should probably putting more effort into making the animations accurate, though. </div>

Just fix the ending a bit (no time travel) and it'll be fine at least lest rage

Since DC's back up to 52 quintillion c, yes. Hal outspeeds the failsafe now since it's only 97.8 quadrillion c

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The energy blast was hidded behind the smoke and ben droped i don't know how many feet with the boulder.
That's a pretty generous assumption considering how strong the blast is, and the fact he no clips through the rock he was just under. He clearly had to otherwise he wouldn't have been in ghost mode when he got out

Sorvoe551 said:
If Hal time travels, he can get Ben and outspeed the failsafe like they showed
I mean

A. that's something he does on reaction like Booster Gold or something

B. if it is then there's no proof to say he does it faster then alien X does or that Alien X won't just chase him

C. This doesn't mean he can get past the Existance Erasure condsidering how nothing he does can block it

He was clearly out of frame once he fell alongside the everything else. Combine that with the smoke covering the area, you won't see anything. I literally have no idea what you said here.

He was clearly out of frame once he fell alongside the everything else. Combine that with the smoke covering the area, you won't see anything. I literally have no idea what you said here.
Let me reiterate, He got crushed by a rock, He uses Big Chill goes ghost flies past it the blast should have for sure destroyed the rock so why did he go intangible to fly through it

Multipize said:
Sorvoe551 said:
I mean

B. if it is then there's no proof to say he does it faster then alien X does or that Alien X won't just chase him

C. This doesn't mean he can get past the Existance Erasure condsidering how nothing he does can block it
Green Lantern is LEAGUES faster than Alien X. and X won't chase him because he doesn't have time travel. And he can absolutely block it, his resistence is far above AX

ZephyrosOmega said:
Multipize said:
Sorvoe551 said:
I mean

Green Lantern is LEAGUES faster than Alien X. and X won't chase him because he doesn't have time travel. And he can absolutely block it, his resistence is far above AX
The speed isn't a problem Because the delet has range all over the universe and while he can go back in time he's never travel there because he has manipulation over time and space

He controls time he could just slow it making the speed blitz irrelavant or rewind it and make all of hals movements irrelavant it's all thought based and instant

Hal does resist universal level blast, he doesn't resist Erasure Hax it's not on his profile

The blast never touched the rock at all. What are you going on about?
I'm saying, the rock was the object that crushes him so considering the blast is point blank the blast would've had to hit the rock in the way

The speed isn't a problem Because the delet has range all over the universe and while he can go back in time he's never travel there because he has manipulation over time and space

The speed is a problem when it's trillions of times greater. Do you have any actual proof of him possessing time travel rather than just Time stop/rewind

He controls time he could just slow it making the speed blitz irrelavant or rewind it and make all of hals movements irrelavant it's all thought based and instant

Hal can slow time with a thought too. And Hal's AP and Speed difference render that null.

Hal does resist universal level blast, he doesn't resist Erasure Hax it's not on his profile

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/112618.jpg Here's Hal tanking Darkseid's omega beams.

ZephyrosOmega said:
The speed isn't a problem Because the delet has range all over the universe and while he can go back in time he's never travel there because he has manipulation over time and spaceThe speed is a problem when it's trillions of times greater. Do you have any actual proof of him possessing time travel rather than just Time stop/rewind

Hal can slow time with a thought too. And Hal's AP and Speed difference render that null.

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/112618.jpg Here's Hal tanking Darkseid's omega beams.
Well I guess time travel should be a strech, but other lesser time manipulators can time travel so It's a simple Hax scale cause hey these are the strongest beings in that universe

Also just beacuse Hal can slow time doesn't make him comparable to the manipulation that of celestialsapiens, Speed blitz doesn't matter, because Time freeze mean infinite speed

Also on Darksied's profile it says the omega beams ca erase, in other words not everytime, Darksied in that shot doesn't look like he's actually trying to kill, I mean I always had a hard time following comics (that's why I watch anime), but I feel like Darksied doesn't look like he giving it his all, the omega beams can do a lot of things what's to say he's trying to delete lantern here he could just want to BFR him, So I Green Lantern surviving here is more based on the fact that Darksied let him live I mean can Ghost Rider not penace stare people with no regrets just because Punisher survived it

I think to let Lanterns or Hal resist exsitance erasure needs something more concrete.

Beacuse Death Battle said because universe reset lanterns are immune

I'm not denying Pre-crisis hal wins, but darksieds omega beams are inconsistent though.
Also for the sake of time could you help me understand why he wins?

Remember that DB used pre crisis Hal. Pre crisis Hal is 2.93 decillion c, this makes it one of the biggest speed blitzes of all DB.

Da Lunge Fish said:
Remember that DB used pre crisis Hal. Pre crisis Hal is 2.93 decillion c, this makes it one of the biggest speed blitzes of all DB.
Does he resist time freezes otherwise he can't react to that easily abusable part of Alien X's arsenal

If it were Paradox in this match or Ben started as Alien X, I'd be inclined to agree that he would take this fight, but them both starting in base means that there are few speed feats on the wiki that qualitfy a character to not get blitzed to HECC and back at the very beggining of this match.

it really doesn't matter cause once again Hal far faster than alien x and has hax x has no counter for Hell Hal can steal alien x powers something he did back in The silver age

Multipize said:
Da Lunge Fish said:
Does he resist time freezes otherwise he can't react to that easily abusable part of Alien X's arsenal
He resisted a multiversal time retcon. Pretty sure time manip falls into that.

Da Lunge Fish said:
Wanted about Megaman ExE?
They didn't use it in the fight, but they mentioned in the DB cast that GL had a similar feat that actually hit higher into Novemdecillion so :/

A 2-C power stealing from a 2-B?

In any case, loggically, a reasonable point to be made is that it wasn't simply Pre-crisis Hal-Jordan, it was functionally composite Green Lantern. Except they also up-scale from Hal Jordan being > The Narwhal of willpower.

Back