• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death-X-mon vs Naga (Bakugan)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Naga wants to take over the Digital World. Dexmon IS the Dgital World. You can see where this is going.

-Bloodlusted

-Speed Equalized

-Naga is Low 2-C

Death-X-mo :

Naga (Bakugan) : 1

Draw:

For real. Drago is more special but this whole ability thing is tearing my brain in half lel.

Anyways for this battle, I think Naga might take it due to more hax. Death-X-Mon can counter stuff like Soul Manipulation and can resist Reality Warping but Naga should be able to get passed it with his other hax abilities.

Due to Verse Equalization would Naga even have something like a Digicore? This form of him has the Silent Core within him.

And is Death-X-Mon able to counter Mind, Memory and/or Willpower Manipulation? Naga could possibly corrupt him using the negative energy of the Silent Core.

Digicores are souls. Something in which Dexmon lacks.

Would that effect soulless beings?

Ahh k. Then....hmm......im not sure if Process 0 or F could work on Naga. It's likely that the Silent Core exists within his soul (just like how it is for Drago and the Silent Core) and for his soul to be effected I think Death-X-Mon would have to effect the Silent Core too, which is a source of pure negative energy. And he'd have to do it without becoming corrupted IIRC.

Could he control someone equal to him? I doubt Naga would simply be able to control Dex without trouble.

Im not sure. The only one who was ever equal to Silent Naga was Infinity Drago and Drago had the Infinity Core with him so of course the Silent Core's energy wouldnt control him.

Back