• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not very knowledgeable on 40K, so I'll provide what I think will give Death an edge:

Based on their profile, the Eversor seems like a berserker hopped up on drugs, which doesn't sound like a very intelligent soldier, just going in and murdering insanely. Meanwhile, Death is a very clever fighter, good at exploiting his opponent's weaknesses.

Even if speed is equalized, Death is very skilled at dodging opponents who can keep up with him, even getting in a free counterattack when he dodges with perfect timing.

Death has defeated a large variety of enemies, most of them massive and powerful, as well as taken on the armies of Heaven, Hell, The Corrupted, and the Kingdom of the Dead by himself, while it seems like the Eversors are always part of a squad to take on similar forces.

Death's large variety of weapons, spells, and summons should at least close the gap between the Eversor's future tech.

In conclusion, I believe that with all these points, the fight could come down to a very high difficulty fight determined by whoevever can make the fatal blow first, but so far, I think Death will eventually win.

would this be a necro because **** the aesthetics match so well

Okay

So I'm not immensely familiar with either verse despite wanting to get into 40k for a god damned eternity and having done the calcs that put Darksiders at 8-B

That said.

I'm 99% certain Eversor takes this. Eversor needs a single attack to kill Death, via dura negging, poison manip, and general matter hax. Also I'm pretty certain Eversor possesses a higher degree of skill in combat considering the insane things Warhammer is capable of.

Sorvoe sadly has it wrong in that it is just a berserker, and instead is an extremely skilled (as in absurdly skilled) assassin. If we're talking enemies the assassins have fought, I believe Wok said the Eversor was the closest to assassinating one of the primarchs (I believe it was Horus).

No the vindicsre was closest, but none of them would have succeeded anyways.

That being said, the assassinorum has some great stuff. I can elaborate tomorrow, since I feel like sleeping. Eversors are usually considered the most dangerous, if you're not a psyker.

Wokistan said:
No the vindicsre was closest, but none of them would have succeeded anyways.
****. Still. Officios are scary lads.

The last post was six days so probably not a necro

Granted MY post was a necro but the aesthetic was so good

So yeah I'll vote Eversor too, assuming his toxins and such work on a being like Death.

Once again, I am not familiar with the 40k universe and was basing my opinion on what I could gather from the Eversor's profile. but I still think it will be a highly difficult for both combatants. I still think it's leaning towards Death, and here's why:

-Death is fast enough to react to and dodge enemies who are able to teleport and those who are faster than him, the biggest example being Samael. And again, Death has the ability to have an ethereal version of his scythe counterattack instantly after dodging with extreme precision.

-Death have several abilities that boost his stats and three that make him invincible for a short period of time

-While an Eversor was able to stand toe-to-toe with Legienstrasse, which is extremely impressive, he couldn't kill him without the Bio-Meltdown, so it seems that without his hacks, Eversor wouldn't be able to lethally hurt Death with physical strength alone

-Death has been alive for quite a while, so unless Eversors are like Space Marines and nigh immortal, Death has lots more combat experience

-Death fights armies alone frequently while it seems Eversors often do that in squads. The only time Death fought with a squad was when he was wiping out an entire race, his own

Again, I'm not familiar with 40k, but from what I've seen, it seems like a close fight.

- Speed is equalized, meaning they both move at the same speeds

- Invincibility is negged by dura-negation, such as matter hax and poison

- He can harm an 8-B, and his hax are here

- Talk to Wok, but uh... prepare to be disappointed

- Armies of generally raging beings with creatures similar to himself being boss fights. Like that angel thing with the statue.

Death.

Given Death can easily regen from necrosis inducing hits the Eversors poison might not be all that effective. Also Doesn't the eversors poison require him to wound his opponent to work? if so invulnerability would prevent it.

Death also has numbers on his side with his summons (which are all comparable to him and relatively spamable) and his ice crows also drain health.

Matter hax is still an issue, though.

For his physical body yes, but death is able to split his soul in 2 and both duplicates are as capable as he is. Given the Eversor seems to lack the power to harm souls the duplicates should be viable (as would reaper storm since it turns death into a small tornado of shadows and bone that can do a lot of damage).

I almost forgot that soul thing existed, it came so late game. Were the souls invincible to normal enemies? I never fought anything while in soul form

Not sure, as I dodged their swings and I only tried it once because the pair of angels I was fighting just blasted the statue/physical body and did an ass load of damage to me that way. But since souls are a currency in the darksiders verse (and Fury can smash those roaming soul clumps in 3)they probably could have harmed the soul forms anyway.

The Soul Split thing was always confusing, as in game, you could only operate one at a time, but in the second to last cutscene, they moved in sync to open the door to the Well of Souls. As for the harming of souls, It seems like only the Horsemen and Vulgrim could really manipulate them, so maybe common enemies couldn't

Based on that cut scene I would say death could probably use both at the same time same with his reaper form.

If that were the true that would be like having a wallet full of change but the coins are intangible to everything but your wallet and the till - somewhat plausible but unlikely.

Back