• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

....Welp now all of Erza's famous opponent's are stomped by her....The irony...

The real cal howard said:
I'm waiting for Future Trunks vs Lucina. So many similarities. So much stomp.
People just want Trunks against that white Sanic for some reason.

Specting from popular request, I'm waiting for Crash Bandicoot vs. Spyro The Dragon... that will win Spyro anyway. I wanted Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, but no one knows him... and still winning against Crash.

I wanted Spyro vs Charizard but NOOOOOO. Charizard had to get his, along with Red's, ass stomped by Tai and his badass cyborg dinosaur.
Dragon MAN Digimon. Get it right Cal!!!!!

I wanted Spyro vs Charizard but NOOOOOO. Charizard had to get his, along with Red's, ass stomped by Tai and his badass cyborg dinosaur.
and they said "war greymon has gear speifically desighned to kill drsgons"

whereas in starter pokemon batttle royale they said cahrizard is not a dragon

Starter Battle Royale was the dumbest fight ever. Logically either mon could win that fight.

@Peter Oh there are others? I thought Zoro and Saber were the only two. Who is the other?

Somehow I never made that connection until now. Both have Countless Suits......Good Lord.

Well outcome wise Yang vs Tifa is pretty dumb, but concept wise I think the idea of Bieber fighting Friday girl takes the cake.

Well I got to say the fight was epic and the music was awesome. It felt like an action movie. Overall a great start off to season 4. Next is Scrouge McDuck.

Colonel Krukov said:
Ryukama said:
TFW you're grateful a character isn't popular enough cause you don't want the show to butcher them with wank or downplay ovo
Agreed∞

I fear my fav characters will get butchered by the BS
I would laugh my ass off if they were to use a Jojo character and somehow mess up the research.

Nice new thread, even if most of it consists of the ten thousandth time people are complaining about Yang vs Tifa and Bowser vs Ganon only after one day.

Heard the winner of DB and I don't support it. Still wanna see it though. Also nice new thread indeed.

And I always thought SA is more entertainment first.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Heard the winner of DB and I don't support it. Still wanna see it though. Also nice new thread indeed.
And I always thought SA is more entertainment first.
Winner seemed pretty accurate to me.

Gilgamesh is a better opponent with the right restriction in my opinion. I mean just think about it, two people with a near limitless arsenal of weapons.

If Erza goes 6-C, Gilgamesh would have a lot of trouble dealing damage with his normal weapons. If he takes out Ea, he'll instantly fodderize her.

I thought Gilgamesh would have weapons that ignore durability.

Still, he has resistance to magic and probably has the potential to stomp or decisively win depending on how serious he is.

Back