• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

SCP-682 is the SCP that can come back from being deleted, and we the VS Battles Wiki deleted 682's page, so shouldn't 682 have had a match-up against the Wiki instead?
Reality>Fiction.

682's profile being deleted happened in reality, & I know it is, has been & always will be fiction, so it can do nothing about it. It cannot adapt to said profile deletion.
It is thwarted by Reality>Fiction difference.

That makes me glad.
Sorry if that bothers anyone.

Sounds like Galactus can still beat Unicron then. Unless we think its complicated enough to be iffy?

Galactus also likes fighting with like... Fists and beams. Unicron would fuckstomp in that regard.
I thought you said Galactus would use his Eating early? :V

So how fast would Uni beat Gala if Gala doesnt use eating or UllieNullie? I guess technically DB didnt use Lifebringer, so its Low 1-A Galactus well fed? But ge has 2 wincons still?

Im waiting for more opinions cause it seems kinda big deal if Unicron managed to be buffed that much.

I thought you said Galactus would use his Eating early? :V

So how fast would Uni beat Gala if Gala doesnt use eating or UllieNullie? I guess technically DB didnt use Lifebringer, so its Low 1-A Galactus well fed? But ge has 2 wincons still?

Im waiting for more opinions cause it seems kinda big deal if Unicron managed to be buffed that much.
It's a comic character, I said he's not afraid to do so, not that it's all he starts with lol

Well thats boring

Unless someone wants to argue hax here, Ill be changing it soon. Or does anyone think A. Sonic has hax to beat Wally here?

Well thats boring

Unless someone wants to argue hax here, Ill be changing it soon. Or does anyone think A. Sonic has hax to beat Wally here?
Nah, I doubt it since he's a CQC-first character 9/10. Only thing that would change Wally winning is if that Low 1-A/1-A Archie upgrade via Type 2 BDE goes through, which would be f%#king hilarious if that gets accepted

Back