• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deadpool 616 loses, Deadpool/Dreadpool would win with his Katanas and his more direct battle attitude.

The humorous part of me wants to say Patrick because, frankly it'd be amazing to see Deadpool under the wins section for Patrick. But the logical part of me wants to say Deadpool since he can cancel Regenerationn...

I think Dreadpool might have a chance, but Deadpool definitely loses. His trigger happy fighting style will provide Patrick with clones and screw over Deadpool.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
That's Dreadpool with the carbonadium swords that can cancel regen, no?
Apparently, Deadpool also has carbonadium katanas for fighting mutants with healing factors similar to his own (ie Wolverine).

Even then, DeadPool is obviously going to shoot Patrick at some point and then he'll be overwhelmed. He was already outclassed by just one Patrick anyway

HomestuckLover1 said:
Even then, DeadPool is obviously going to shoot Patrick at some point and then he'll be overwhelmed.
Really depends on (get ready for the most Deadpool answer possible) who's writing for him. Some people portray Wade as a straight up idiot, but he's outclassed Taskmaster multiple times in the past, and Taskmaster is crazy skilled.

He was already outclassed by just one Patrick anyway
In raw power, yes. In skill, not in the slightest.

Considering how stupid Patrick is, I'm not sure if he'll even REMEMBER about his speed. But, yeah like Azathoth it pretty much comes down to the author's variation of 616 so thats not really at all conclusive. Now if it was Dreadpool on the other hand...

SomebodyStupid said:
Considering how stupid Patrick is, I'm not sure if he'll even REMEMBER about his speed. But, yeah like Azathoth it pretty much comes down to the author's variation of 616 so thats not really at all conclusive. Now if it was Dreadpool on the other hand...
Patrick is always known for having an occassional stroke of genius. It's likely he'dhave one during the fight.

Edwellken said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
Patrick blitzes

The end
Unlikely. Escpecially with him being in character.
(Sorry Skodwarde, I know you're going to hate me for saying this)

I don't really consider SpongeBob a verse to be taken seriously or with constant consistency, much like Mickey and Bugs. I think the best way to think about SpongeBob is to use toonforce rules.

Also Skodwarde, I think I may have found an extremely amazing durability feat for SpongeBob.

didnt deadpool once get hit by a nuke and survived to impress a girl? not sure if patrick can deal enough force to deadpool to kill him and niether can deadpool to patrick because of their durablity, regen, and low dc

TIME TO CONTINUE THIS THREAD!!!

Okay, Patrick and Deadpool are similiar in terms of durability(Deadpool surviving a nuke, Patrick survive countless of times when The town exploded, get chop, fell down from a high place etc) and patrick has the strength and speed advantage. Amd also, even though patick is dumb as f**k, he is known for a stroke of genius that is extermely helpful and could even end the battle as fast as he can. Now, his stroke of genius varies, but all of the ideas are helpful. So Patrick can jusy easily outrun him and beat the cr*ap out of deadpool before he even manage to use his anti regen sword on Patrick.

AND TOO WHOEVER SAID THAT SPONGEBOB CANT BE TAKEN SERIOSULY, JUST LOOK AT DEADPOOLS COMIC!! HE EVEN KILLED THE F**KINg WRITERS!! SO, WE JUST LIKE GO WITH IT AND MAKE IT A FEAT FOR HIM EVENTHOUGH IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!

imho deadpool can win with the carbonadium sword if we use the standard weapons and patrick isn't really smart at all. If we use their comic relief feats i still go with deadpool due to beating dreadpool who can do a lot of s*** so yeah

I guess:

Canon: Strength:patrick Speed:patrick Durability:patrick Agility:Deadpool Intelligence:Deadpool Weaponry:Deadpool Skill:Deadpool Destructive Capability:patrick

4-0-4

Composite: Strength:patrick Speed:Tie Durability:patrick Agility:Deadpool Intelligence:Deadpool Weaponry:Tie Skill:Deadpool Destructive Capability:Deadpool

2-2-4

Deadpool wins

Back