• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
I want to create profiles for some characters that appear in the Marvel+Shonen Manga Deadpool Samurai, but I'd like to know which of these feats seem possible to calculate. If anything the characters seem to be around Wall level or Street level tiers and are fairly relative to each other. Also, would creating a page for All-Might, who appears in the manga, be possible even though it's for a short time?

Feats:

All of these are calcable feats though the last one can honestly just use a common feat to support it

All of these are calcable feats though the last one can honestly just use a common feat to support it
How would I go about calcing them? Also I'm unable to go to the main vs battle site to the common feat due to an internal service area but If I remember the feat was 9-B or 9-A since it look like a Semi-Truck. (nvm, it's fixed and it's about Wall Level to Wall Level+, depending on the speed)

How would I go about calcing them? Also I'm unable to go to the main vs battle site to the common feat due to an internal service area but If I remember the feat was 9-B or 9-A since it look like a Semi-Truck. (nvm, it's fixed)
You could put in a request or wait some days and I can slowly do a couple over time

That I am unsure of tbh, you'd have to resd up on our crossover rules
"Onesided crossovers officially take place within one continuity, but not the other. Given that some characters may be parodies of their original counterparts, they could potentially get a separate profile scaling from the other verse based on their importance to the story."

Based on this it seems to be possible as it's called Earth-19966 with the Marvel Comic Multiverse.

Back