• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the bullets made out of supermetals that would make them any higher than 9-C? Otherwise I would just consider it our running gag on bullet type weapons. But everything else looks good.

Nice job, the profile could use a gigantic overhaul but this is already much better than the current profile.

Although, some things need to be fixed:

• The link for Mid-High regen. leads to a dead image and isn't sourced
  • ESP doesn't have scans nor sources (I think this could be left behind for the moment, as it seems pretty wide)
  • Resistance to cold needs a link to Temperature manipulation
  • Thermal Vision Binoculars should be considered Enhanced Senses, not ESP
  • His former Immort type 5 should reference the issues where he was cursed and when said curse got lifted
  • He should totally have Social Influencing for a pletora of reasons, mainly for his annoying logorrhea and behavior, which is often used to annoy and distract opponents, sometimes even leading them to underestimate him.

• ESP doesn't have scans nor sources (I think this could be left behind for the moment, as it seems pretty wide)
  • His former Immort type 5 should reference the issues where he was cursed and when said curse got lifted
  • He should totally have Social Influencing for a pletora of reasons, mainly for his annoying logorrhea and behavior, which is often used to annoy and distract opponents, sometimes even leading them to underestimate him.
All of these points were already on the file, though the Mid-High scan works for me :v

Are the bullets made out of supermetals that would make them any higher than 9-C? Otherwise I would just consider it our running gag on bullet type weapons. But everything else looks good.
Not really to my knowledge, he just can harm several characters with what are supposed to be standard weapons, and Spider-Man himself isn't stranger to being wounded by bullets.
He sometimes carries special weapons, once in awhile even made of adamantium, vibranium, anti-regeneration metal and such, but it's more optional equipment than anything else.

That's what I thought, so I'd personally remove the High 8-C with weapons example if they're done via bullets. Adamantium, Vibranium, ect weapons are fine as optional equipment as they have consistency to harm mutants, but the regular bullets made of lead and such I have already discussed to death that it's taboo to rate them any higher than their own calcs, feats, and or scientific properties.

All of these points were already on the file, though the Mid-High scan works for me :v
Weird, imgur tells me it has been removed.

What was already on the file should be fixed when possible, mainly sourcing what's left, with the most important thing being regen. The old file lists Social Infleuncing as raw text, but it should be implemented in a formal way. Linking temperature and switching ESP to ES are pretty quick things, nothing that big.

Even the scans used for the stats should have references if possible.

That's what I thought, so I'd personally remove the High 8-C with weapons example if they're done via bullets. Adamantium, Vibranium, ect weapons are fine as optional equipment as they have consistency to harm mutants, but the regular bullets made of lead and such I have already discussed to death that it's taboo to rate them any higher than their own calcs, feats, and or scientific properties.
Meh, at the same time tho he's kinda consistently harming Spider-Man tier with bullets

I feel like ‘up to High 8-C’ would be better for the weapons tier, cause otherwise it seems like all of his weapons are High 8-C.

Other than that minor thing, and the stuff that DDM and Saman mentioned, it looks fine to me.

I personally think that the reworked page seems good. Thank you for helping out.

Deadpool's weaponry can almost consistently severely harm characters much stronger than himself, yes. I think that Impress' estimation of their capacity seems to make sense.

Nice job, the profile could use a gigantic overhaul but this is already much better than the current profile.

Although, some things need to be fixed:

These also seem like good points, yes.

Page looks good tbh

I do agree the High 8-C handguns thing is a bit dodgy tho. They’re in universe completely normal (Iiirc they are) and their feats against SPidey could just be PIs or exaggerating how effective piercing weapons are

I do recall an MCB feat via prep so we could still give him “higher with weapons and preparation”

Last edited:
So can I apply this? I think the High 8-C is fine as is, and is a separate revision from the one I am proposing :v

I still do not agree with Tier 8 handguns, but I'll save it for part of my project. But at best, it would be up to High 8-C as LordTracer put it. And I think we have enough support for the changes made otherwise unless Qawsed among other people have things to add.

Well, if we can rate regular Marvel swords as doing more damage than normal, I think that special handguns for superhumans could also be considered as such, within limits, especially given that Deadpool tends to use outrageous weaponry.

That's what I have been saying, special guns are fine if they have consistent scaling reasons, it's just using just regular handguns commonly found in local gun stores are carried by typical street thugs should be assumed PIS when they hurt Spiderman. Which Saman seemed to think what Deadpool uses are just regular bullets, but I do not mind if High 8-C stuff is mostly special handguns using unrealistically modified technologies in such.

Last edited:
Okay. I suppose that is a fair point. Perhaps some other example than killing Spider-Man should be used?

...again the High 8-C stuff is a separate project that isn't what the rework is concerned with.

This has been accepted, can someone unlock the Deadpool page so I can apply it?

K, also keep it unlocked, I don't see a point in keeping it locked, and it only makes it harder to do basic changes for the page

It is rather popular/controversial, or at least the character used to be popular.

After the initial Deadpool movie hype I think the more rabid aspects of his fanbase have died down, so I think it should remain unlocked

Anyways applied

Okay. It can remain unlocked for the time being then.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back