• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool (Marvel) VS Gintoki (Gintama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gintoki seems to win here overall due to more effective ways of killing this deathstroke ripoff. especially since he has an item that can stop time. the only thing that deadpool has is better speed only.

...for the record Deadpool is 75 times faster.

Gintoki can't think before Deadpool turns him into ribbons, or deconstructs him into nothingness

So stomp, by the way Gintoki's file just has shit in the Notable Attacks section, which is not listed in his actual P&A. Someone should fix that.

Gintoki can't think before Deadpool turns him into ribbons, or deconstructs him into nothingness

So stomp, by the way Gintoki's file just has shit in the Notable Attacks section, which is not listed in his actual P&A. Someone should fix that.
just what's the attack damage difference?

Actually, I feel that both characters' profiles are incomplete. But do you think it is time to close this?

Also gintoki's first key doesn't have access to regen neg. So Deadpool kinda stomps I guess. Utsuro probably has the best profile in Gintama

Not right now, I wanna know what is incomplete for Deadpool actually
Deadpool's is the dur neg ability you mentioned above. But it is clear that Gintoki needs a revision since he has many funny feats. (and add references for his feats, like the comic book characters' profiles recently)

Last edited:
If death battle does such a battle, deadpool stomps.
Maybe it is unsure. There are abilities which are not listed out of the Notable Attacks/Techniques section, such as Stumps bank and Time Manipulation. Sadly I'm not a knowledgeable member of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back