• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool (FOX) Vs Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy)

Round 1: Spiderman is easily stronger enough to the degree that regen becomes a non-factor, not to mention Pre-Cog + his own accelerated healing makes it hard for Deadpool to even attack him, and if he does even with his high end equipment it will barely do any damage.

Round 2: Spiderman throws a train a Deadpool lmao

In all seriousness, pretty sure Spidey with the Black suit only gets more vicious.

Spider Man, for obvious reasons - no seriously, i already imagine one of Wade's scathing jokes about that: "Seriously? At one time, the FOX clamped Wolverine for cameo in the 2nd movie of a Spidey, and now I have to clean it all up? Thanks a lot..." If talk serious:

Round 1: Given that they are equal, I think the deciding factor will be the ability of the spider to the prediction, and much better mobility, but that does not mean that Wade will be greatly inferior. Also, i have to say that this is the average fight for the spider - not to say that the weapon would be useless, but it will take Deadpool something stronger than regular firearms, to deal with the spider.

Round 2: A clear victory in favor of the spider - suit make him stronger and less restrained.

So, my vote for the victory of a Friendly Neighborhood.

Back