• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadly Jobs: Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster

Deathstroke stomps the fodder they even had to remove all his standard gear
Yes, 4-B shit makes it a stomp, in an even playing field Deathstroke's losing? Too bad.
plus he has enough feats in deathstroke 2016. But I sint making a thread yet.
Even stated his more intelligent than the supercomputer.
Taskmaster has a higher Intelligence rating, go change Deathstroke's intelligence if you want, and the shit he does is considering factors far more than a supercomputer can handle
Statement of his senses 100 or 1000x better than normal.
No scans no relevance
Stated he knows what's gonna happen before it even does due to his level of IQ
So does Taskmaster
He has so many feats....I can't list or I've forgotten.
"He has so many feats" produce them or stop shittalking lol

Mate, you've straight up not given a single reason why that skill chainscaling means Taskmaster is less skilled to Deathstroke, you haven't put it into perspective one bit.

"outlier
A literal energy weapon Deathrstroke uses for distraction"
How do those two sentiments correlate?

I'll straight up not count votes when you're giving me zero elaboration and correlation on these things work, and just voting FRA
Can't give sources rn, will do so as I reach my computer

And what hypocrisy is this, you demand proof yet you never showed Task's tier 6 weapons
Can you read the Taskmaster profile? It's right on there.
Why does slade loses?
Gave reasons, read above.
plus are you using post flashpoint or post crisis version?
Post-Flashpoint, read above.
No.
Based on what feat
Can you read the file?
Lol indeed.

Have y'all developed some masterful way of typing messages without thinking, or am I suppose to draw my own conclusion given the state of them?

If it's not on the profile then it can't be used in a Versus thread. Create a CRT if you wish to add it to their profile, those are the rules, no exception.

Back