• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadly Jobs: Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Deathstroke (Post-Flashpoint) vs. Taskmaster (Marvel Comics)

Ikon Suit and Godkiller restricted, otherwise all equipment naturally available to the characters is allowed. Speed Equalized

Last edited:
...Godkiller's not something Slade has access to normally I think. I can restrict it if he does.

And I mean, Intelligence means fuckall

Taskmaster has Tier 6 equipment btw, so like, if his shit lands it's more likely to oneshot

Not to mention he can amp his speed 2x times

Tbf I would wait for Ogbun before voting, since he knows Deathstroke's counters more.

Anyways, counted

Taskmaster now has an Extraordinary Genius rating.

Not like it matters much but still.

Slade's resistance to analytical prediction kinda ***** up Taskmaster, so I think his better martial arts, mobility, regen, stamina, power null will make the cut. And he can one shot Tasky too with his staff.

Slade's resistance to analytical prediction kinda ***** up Taskmaster
As stated above, Taskmaster can copy stuff that human's physically shouldn't be able to copy, he has overpowered these resistances before.
so I think his better martial arts
Questionable
How
Irrelevant, Taskmaster oneshots and you claim Deathstroke oneshots, so stamina isn't a major factor
power null will make the cut.
...Taskmaster doesn't have powers
And he can one shot Tasky too with his staff.
Scans of this? File never mentions his staff being above 8-C

As stated above, Taskmaster can copy stuff that human's physically shouldn't be able to copy, he has overpowered these resistances before.

Questionable

How

Irrelevant, Taskmaster oneshots and you claim Deathstroke oneshots, so stamina isn't a major factor

...Taskmaster doesn't have powers

Scans of this? File never mentions his staff being above 8-C
Mobility via jetpack, the staff damages stuff Slade never scratches, stamina is the case if they just dodge a lot, Cassandra stated Deathstroke> her while Bruce stated she>him.

She's better than Batman
Then Taskmaster's better than Deathstroke better than Cassandra Cain better than Batmam, I can make claims with zero elaboration too
Mobility via jetpack
Matters jackshit imo, it's not like Taskmaster can't ever shoot down a mpving target
the staff damages stuff Slade never scratches
Not listed on the file, most likely outlier AF
stamina is the case if they just dodge a lot
They're not dumb as shit
Cassandra stated Deathstroke> her while Bruce stated she>him.
Irrelevant when no elaboration

Then Taskmaster's better than Deathstroke better than Cassandra Cain better than Batmam, I can make claims with zero elaboration too

Matters jackshit imo, it's not like Taskmaster can't ever shoot down a mpving target

Not listed on the file, most likely outlier AF

They're not dumb as shit

Irrelevant when no elaboration
outlier
A literal energy weapon Deathrstroke uses for distraction
Also, Batman outright stated Cass is more skilled than him. And Cass stated Slade is more skilled than her.

Also, Batman outright stated Cass is more skilled than him. And Cass stated Slade is more skilled than her.
Mate, you've straight up not given a single reason why that skill chainscaling means Taskmaster is less skilled to Deathstroke, you haven't put it into perspective one bit.

"outlier
A literal energy weapon Deathrstroke uses for distraction"
How do those two sentiments correlate?

I'll straight up not count votes when you're giving me zero elaboration and correlation on these things work, and just voting FRA

Deathstroke stomps the fodder they even had to remove all his standard gear plus he has enough feats in deathstroke 2016. But I sint making a thread yet.
Even stated his more intelligent than the supercomputer.
Statement of his senses 100 or 1000x better than normal.
Stated he knows what's gonna happen before it even does due to his level of IQ
He has so many feats....I can't list or I've forgotten.

Back